PDA

View Full Version : A Pink Hornet?? Harden Up

Terminated
6th May 2008, 09:58
Now if you think I am going to paint the Hornet.....PINK:whistle:....Oh heck, I just remembered those tyre puncture gas bottles under the seat, they were really moisturiser and skin cleanser:beer::beer:

What's Aussie coming to:

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,23646173-5005961,00.html

Australian men: Do you regularly play footy with your mates? Get dirty under the bonnet of your car? Own a backyard shed? If not, you could be one of the increasing number of Aussie men going soft.

According to the results of a recent survey that polled 1000 Australian men on their blokey-ness, "the nation's iconically hard Aussie blokes are a dying breed''.

Only five per cent of all Australian men regularly play a game of football with their friends, almost 50 per cent admit it has been months since they tinkered with their car and shed ownership has dropped 27 per cent over the course of a generation.

On the flipside, concern for skin care is growing and Australian men are not afraid to wear pink.
Cleansing with face wash was practised by 44 per cent and one per cent more used moisturiser.

Almost a third said they owned an item of pink clothing.

Over three-quarters polled agreed that this generation of Aussie men are "softer'' than the previous one and two-thirds say sports stars of today are more precious than their 70s and 80s counterparts and less likely to push on if they are injured.

The trend is even reflected in our politicians with former prime minister Bob Hawke considered the hardest bloke in politics, followed by Gough Whitlam.

Current Prime Minister Kevin Rudd took just seven per cent of the vote.

The good news for tough blokes to come from the survey is that a whopping 87 per cent of men were not offended by "hard language''.

If called a "silly b******" by a mate, 88 per cent would not be offended.

Heads Up and Enjoy

The Stranger
6th May 2008, 10:24
Footy - Never could work out why 30 grown men would want to chase an oblong ball that doesn't bounce straight around a paddock. If they are that keen on it, just buy one ball each and be done with it.

Get dirty under a car - All the time, unfortunately, too many bloody cars.

Garden sheds - 2, real men need 2 sheds.

Pink clothing - None here.

Cleansing face wash - Sure, soap. Soap is cleansing isn't it?

Moisturiser - WTF

Swoop
6th May 2008, 10:50
Do you regularly play footy with your mates?
Fuckin' hope not! Perhaps they choose to ride a bike and get into motorsports instead of shoving fingers up each others arses, wearing makeup and having handbag fights in pubs!

FROSTY
6th May 2008, 11:03
OK WHAT IS WRONG WITH A PINK BIKE???
Hmm 50 odd cars and 10 bikes to tinker with. and a couple of sheds.
Mind you I also can't see the point in chasing an oval ball around a paddock

Boob Johnson
6th May 2008, 12:11
Australian men: Do you regularly play footy with your mates? Get dirty under the bonnet of your car? Own a backyard shed? If not, you could be one of the increasing number of Aussie men going soft.

According to the results of a recent survey that polled 1000 Australian men on their blokey-ness, "the nation's iconically hard Aussie blokes are a dying breed''.

What's Aussie coming to??
Harden the FUCK up Austalia!!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/unkIVvjZc9Y&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/unkIVvjZc9Y&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

merv
6th May 2008, 12:14
Mate that's why you came to NZ to get away from all the softies :crazy:

NOMIS
6th May 2008, 12:15
Footy - Never could work out why 30 grown men would want to chase an oblong ball that doesn't bounce straight around a paddock. If they are that keen on it, just buy one ball each and be done with it.

Get dirty under a car - All the time, unfortunately, too many bloody cars.

Garden sheds - 2, real men need 2 sheds.

Pink clothing - None here.

Cleansing face wash - Dish washing liquid?? ( Morning fresh )?
Moisturiser - WTF

Well i fix my own car, Id rather be riding my bike than palying "footy"

gijoe1313
6th May 2008, 13:44
'sppose you can always be saying "I can see your pink bits" or if it was two strokers, you could be saying 1 in the pink, two for the stink ...or if you were a real piece of work, peeps could be saying "lookit that prick on the pink" ... :innocent: