PDA

View Full Version : Yet another - I passed my test thread

MaxCannon
7th May 2008, 22:32
As of today I'm now legally allowed to trade in the 250 for something bigger.

Full licence test is all rather easy and the weather today made for quite a fun ride.

Now I just have to convince the Mrs that we can afford a new bike.
Last time the topic came up I believe the reply was "over my dead body".
So it looks like a double win with the house to myself and a new bike (just kidding folks, I need her income to pay the mortage... unless someone is looking for a room in one tree hill...)

DingoZ
7th May 2008, 22:35
Noice.......:)

Hmmmm. Partner or a new bike..

Hmmmm. :crazy::eek5::whistle:...You got some thinking to do...:)

DarkLord
7th May 2008, 22:36
Hey dude, congratulations. Very encouraging to hear that the full licence test is not that difficult. Hope your Mrs comes around with letting you get something more ginormous.

:niceone:

sprag
8th May 2008, 20:30

Full licence test is all rather easy and the weather today made for quite a fun ride.

Now I just have to convince the Mrs that we can afford a new bike.
Last time the topic came up I believe the reply was "over my dead body".
So it looks like a double win with the house to myself and a new bike (just kidding folks, I need her income to pay the mortage... unless someone is looking for a room in one tree hill...)

snapped I passed yesterday as well, mmmm and a room in one tree hill and new bikes all round, almost worth it lol

Lucy
15th May 2008, 21:36

...)

Congrats! :rockon:

Mom
15th May 2008, 21:39

snapped I passed yesterday as well, mmmm and a room in one tree hill and new bikes all round, almost worth it lol

Congratulations to you both!

MGST
4th June 2008, 19:15
Congrats dudes. I passed yesterday too. I thought the test was a bit of a joke really, expecially the spotting hazards thing. Still, I passed, which was the whloe point so I'm happy. Now off to the dealers with my new "test pilot" licence :devil2: Hello TL1000S/R :love:

stevewederell
8th June 2008, 22:31
:headbang:Triple snap!

I was cruising the streets last Thursday and I don't know why I was worried at all. The test was all but the same as the restricted I did only 3 months before!

As for the hazard spotting...we stopped 25m before an intersection and he asked me through a headset what my hazards where, so I pointed to him, cars in front going away and coming to me and cars that may come from both sides.

There was a little 80k riding and two U turns, all in all just take heaps of time and relax.

NOW I get to use Connie who has been waiting patiently for 2 weeks!:Punk::woohoo:

Congrats to you all and don't stress to anyone about to take theirs