PDA

View Full Version : My luck is changing!!!

idb
8th May 2008, 13:54
It's almost unbelievable!
It's too good to be true!

I've just checked my Hotmail and found that I've won two national lotteries that I didn't even know I'd entered!!!

The English one has netted me 850,000 pounds and the South African one US $975,000.00!!!

So long all you penniless suckers, I'm outa here....Mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............ ................................. slam!!

WRT
8th May 2008, 13:55
Pfft, he'll be back.

Boob Johnson
8th May 2008, 14:03
Lemme guess, all you gotta do is give them your date of birth, address, bank account number, pin number...... :scratch:

idb
8th May 2008, 14:26
Lemme guess, all you gotta do is give them your date of birth, address, bank account number, pin number...... :scratch:

No...you cynic!!!

I just have to get in touch with the Claims Officer in each case.

The South African one has a doctorate and the British one not only has a doctorate but is also a CBE...you can't get more credibility than that!!!
The British one is also a lady so you can definitely trust her, I bet she's pretty.

Forest
8th May 2008, 14:39
I always loved this phone conversation:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=inbwbPeXRho

gijoe1313
8th May 2008, 14:42
Just remember to get a photo when you collect the cheque in person, wear a fish in a basket on your head and a sign showing "I felch Wombats for Manson"

:yes:

Chur bro, you too rich eh? :rofl: Gonna spend some of that loot on penis enlargements and donating to some poor orphan homeless waif who has access to the innernets? :whistle:

yungatart
8th May 2008, 14:58
Just remember to get a photo when you collect the cheque in person, wear a fish in a basket on your head and a sign showing "I felch Wombats for Manson"

:yes:

Chur bro, you too rich eh? :rofl: Gonna spend some of that loot on penis enlargements and donating to some poor orphan homeless waif who has access to the innernets? :whistle:

Of course, being the kind generous soul he is, he could always throw some this way so we can get rid of hXc for a year....

RC1
8th May 2008, 15:00
yeah it was great last year when i won also :whistle:

sels1
8th May 2008, 15:04
I've just checked my Hotmail and found that I've won two national lotteries that I didn't even know I'd entered!!!

Gosh I better rush off and check mine....

ynot slow
8th May 2008, 20:40
Shit lucky for you I told them to take a flying fucken leap into the outer stratosphere you must have been next on the list,cool.

Holy Roller
8th May 2008, 20:47
I had to enter my credit card details so I could be paidout:jerry:
still waiting:Pokey:

Mike748
8th May 2008, 21:04
Sorry to say you were to slow claiming it so they offered it to me.

They also promised they would have the cheque to me in time for mothers day ........ :rolleyes:

Number One
8th May 2008, 21:08
hmmm are these the lotteries that require you to send them an $80 cash cheque to "claim" your prize :rolleyes:

My poor nana got sucked in by heaps of those scams when she was alive...horrible bastards sowing false hope of riches to her and other vulnerable and slightly gullible little old ladies.

idb
23rd May 2008, 14:53
Man, I just can't believe it, things are really on the up-and-up!!!
I've just found out that I've inheritted a shit-load of money and the Chief Auditor To The President wants to send me an ATM card that will allow me to draw USD $6.2 million from any ATM in the world.

And to think, up until today I couldn't get more than $200 from some machines.

Anyway, mustn't dilly dally, I have to send all of my personal details off to these nice people so that I can start spending!!!

Murray
23rd May 2008, 14:56
No...you cynic!!!

I just have to get in touch with the Claims Officer in each case.

The South African one has a doctorate and the British one not only has a doctorate but is also a CBE...you can't get more credibility than that!!!
The British one is also a lady so you can definitely trust her, I bet she's pretty.

And they both spoke with Nigerian accents

Tank
23rd May 2008, 15:22
Man, I just can't believe it, things are really on the up-and-up!!!
I've just found out that I've inheritted a shit-load of money and the Chief Auditor To The President wants to send me an ATM card that will allow me to draw USD $6.2 million from any ATM in the world.

And to think, up until today I couldn't get more than $200 from some machines.

Anyway, mustn't dilly dally, I have to send all of my personal details off to these nice people so that I can start spending!!!

LOL - is that the letter where they say this is to say sorry to all the people in the world for all the Nigerian scammers - here is a ATM card from the president?

Al
23rd May 2008, 15:53
Wow, and here I thought that I was specially lucky!

phew, we are all going to be so rich and mine is also coming from some loooooooong lost relative who has karked-it and I am in line to get millions of $ from the estate!

Gee whizz, we are so lucky to be chosen as the recipiants.

Fuggem all

Al

idb
23rd May 2008, 16:56
LOL - is that the letter where they say this is to say sorry to all the people in the world for all the Nigerian scammers - here is a ATM card from the president?

No, some mysterious unknown long-lost relly has died.

Yippee!!!!...I mean, I miss him/her so much it hurts............................................. .................................................. .............yippee!!!

woodybee
25th May 2008, 22:36
You get crazier, and listen here sucker.

If anyonw is oging to win big bucks then its me, I tell you me.

I missed putting my dosh on the lotto by 2 mins today, so kept the ticket as I reckon its a lucky one. Bout time too.....Oooo that glass ceiling in my lounge that looks down onto my collection of motorbikes and my New EType Beacham Jag is just around the corner.........hmmm the smell of being rich is wafting around me.

:done: