PDA

View Full Version : Wellington Bucket and motards this weekend 18 MAY

fi5hy
9th May 2008, 08:23
It's on again people get those buckets of shit warmed up for another great day in the sun. That goes for the Motards too.:2thumbsup:clap::scooter::third:

nudemetalz
9th May 2008, 08:27
Getting the road tyre put on the front wheel of the XR as we speak !!!!!

Skunk
9th May 2008, 08:50
I'll be there and so will Skunk Control. Two buckets as usual. Might be asking tuning advice for the ZX1R though...

Trudes
9th May 2008, 08:52
Pamela and I will be there with bells on, she's all shiny and looking purrrrty!! I'm the same old scruffy hag:blink:

crazylittleshit
9th May 2008, 08:56
I'll be there I'll try not to fall off this time :(

Number One
9th May 2008, 09:05
I take it by THIS weekend you actually meant NEXT weekend Fi5hy....

Looking forward to it...hubby seems confident that the sled will be going.....I am praying this is so....AND I never pray.

:banana:

Str8 Jacket
9th May 2008, 09:18
WoOt! .

fi5hy
9th May 2008, 09:47
I take it by THIS weekend you actually meant NEXT weekend Fi5hy....

Looking forward to it...hubby seems confident that the sled will be going.....I am praying this is so....AND I never pray.

:banana:Just getting people thinking

Str8 Jacket
9th May 2008, 10:13
Just getting people thinking

You bastard, do you KNOW how much that hurt me!!!!! :crazy:

Kendog
9th May 2008, 12:45
My mission is to get my bike to last the day.

quallman1234
9th May 2008, 15:43
My mission is to get my bike to last the day.

What was wrong with it last time?

Im bring a little steel jump for all you wanna be super moto rider's including me.

Slingshot
9th May 2008, 18:27
Has anyone got room to take Frankie out to the track? Have got a tow bar on the car anymore so I'm a little screwed at the moment.

Sully60
9th May 2008, 18:37
Has anyone got room to take Frankie out to the track? Have got a tow bar on the car anymore so I'm a little screwed at the moment.

The Homy has enough room for wee Franky, I'm sure we can get it there for you.

But if my fiddy ends up scratched by your bar ends I will be an angy man,

again.:rolleyes:

Skunk
9th May 2008, 18:57
I got room for 8 bikes...

Kendog
9th May 2008, 19:06

A small incident with loose fly wheel bouncing round the case :pinch:

Slingshot
9th May 2008, 19:22
The Homy has enough room for wee Franky, I'm sure we can get it there for you.

But if my fiddy ends up scratched by your bar ends I will be an angy man,

again.:rolleyes:

Norf Welly Massif represent!

Thanks guys...what ever is easier.

Sully60
9th May 2008, 19:25
Norf Welly Massif represent!

AIYEE!

10 chars

Coyote
9th May 2008, 20:16
Can't go as far as Upper Hutt though right? :laugh:

I'll see how lucky I am. Dad said he can give me a lift in, probably won't change his mind but time will tell.

Rashika
9th May 2008, 20:20
better get all the practice in while you can boys... not too long till the big event on the mainland. All the southies will be taking their bikes out this weekend to Ruapuna BEARS round 1 to make sure all is in working order to combat the expected northern influx next month.

be scared...be VERY scared! :devil2:

oh yeah but have fun anyway ok? ;)

dangerous
9th May 2008, 20:22
better get all the practice in while you can boys... ;)
No amount of practice will help them down here :wari:

Trudes
9th May 2008, 20:24
awwwww, meowww!!!:girlfight: All the bitches are pouring in here now!!! hahaha

Number One
9th May 2008, 20:41
ooo I'm working hard to retain my position in Helens flock of bitches. Thought I best join in too...but wait I won't be there...oh well

Rashika
9th May 2008, 20:48

oi Dangerous! :nono:
You gotta give em SOME hope!

Skunk
9th May 2008, 20:55
I am ready to do my usual performance (follow everyone around the track).

Rashika - are you going to whip my arse again?

Rashika
9th May 2008, 21:05
Rashika - are you going to whip my arse again?

ooooo I dunno darling... I can definately hunt out the black whip if you like? :innocent:

And I know SOME of the bucket racers like their arse being whipped eh TonyB?

Trudes
9th May 2008, 21:09
Oh God, I was mildly afraid before, now I'm down right scared!!! I believe we're staying with you Rashika and the Skunks are staying too.... sounds like we're going to be stuck in the middle of some kinky bondage session!!!:pinch:

Can I bring Str8jacket??:devil2:

dangerous
9th May 2008, 21:19
sounds like we're going to be stuck in the middle of some kinky bondage session!!!:pinch:

Yes pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sounds like a night

Kendog
9th May 2008, 21:30

A Str8jacket or Miss Str8jacket

Rashika
9th May 2008, 21:32

yeah i think Dangerous thought the former... not that there is anything wrong with the later! these boys have grubby minds :rolleyes:

dangerous
9th May 2008, 21:35

either/or and or/either.............. both :beer:

Skunk
9th May 2008, 22:50
ooooo I dunno darling... I can definately hunt out the black whip if you like? :innocent:
I prefer green or purple thank you. Like last time.

Str8 Jacket
10th May 2008, 09:53
Jesus Christ, I thought my ears were burning last night!! Dont worry Trudes, I'll look after ya ;)

Trudes
10th May 2008, 10:20
Jesus Christ, I thought my ears were burning last night!! Dont worry Trudes, I'll look after ya ;)

Thank god:hug:... or do you mean Malcolm will look after us both? I've seen him in action!;)

ajturbo
10th May 2008, 10:38

Im bring a little steel jump for all you wanna be super moto rider's including me.

got nylon??..lol

we DON"T NEED practice.... we have a wepon... called fi5hy......:first:

oh and some really great blockers.. call
AJ
Skunk
kendogs
mudboy
and other ringins.....:scooter:

Trudes
10th May 2008, 11:53
haha, blocking, now THAT I can do!!:whistle:

C_A
10th May 2008, 12:04
where does this take place? might hop down for a look

Trudes
10th May 2008, 13:17
where does this take place? might hop down for a look

Well, at the moment we're all yapping about The Battle of the Buckets in June at Ruapuna, but the bucket racing in Wellington is at the slipway.
Follow the road further up from the Wind turbine in Brooklyn, take a right hand turn with an arrow saying Slipway and follow the road along, you'll see on your left hand side when you're at the top of the hill a sealed flat spot usually with tyres all over the place and a bunch of idiots on wee bikes mucking around, head for that. I'm sure some smart person will be along shortly with a map for ya!

Skunk
10th May 2008, 15:04
There's a map on the SCS website. Click my sig...

I's a smart person

dangerous
10th May 2008, 15:43
Jesus Christ... ;)

Ohhhhhhhhh... you can call me D if you like!

C_A
12th May 2008, 00:01
mena I'm like 5min ride from there.

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 09:48
Is the gate still locked? If so, can someone PM me the lock code please. I've got a couple of mates thinking about coming up so need to pass the code on.

Chur.

Number One
12th May 2008, 10:12
Is the gate still locked? If so, can someone PM me the lock code please. I've got a couple of mates thinking about coming up so need to pass the code on.

Chur.

hmmmm wait folks - let's just take this slow....are your friends good looking and will they bring beers to share?:clap:

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 10:15
hmmmm wait folks - let's just take this slow....are your friends good looking and will they bring beers to share?:clap:

ANNNND, will they bring muffins?

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 10:24
hmmmm wait folks - let's just take this slow....are your friends good looking and will they bring beers to share?
To protect my manhood, I'm going to say no.
And probably not.

ANNNND, will they bring muffins?
See above :)

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 10:26
And probably not.

See above :)

Hmm, not looking good at the moment mate. Though your mates could alwyas judt walk from the gate.... :whistle:

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 10:29
Hmm, not looking good at the moment mate. Though your mates could alwyas judt walk from the gate.... :whistle:
Looks like "operation sabotage" might have to kick off on Sunday

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 10:33
Looks like "operation sabotage" might have to kick off on Sunday

Not forgetting that I was the last person to have been gripped as well...... :whistle:

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! hahahah! ha! :devil2:

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 10:34
Not forgetting that I was the last person to have been gripped as well...... :whistle:

Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha! hahahah! ha! :devil2:

Let's just forget that I said anything shall we....I'll go about my business and you go about yours.

How about that weather?

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 10:38
Let's just forget that I said anything shall we....I'll go about my business and you go about yours.

How about that weather?

That's it. Im glad that you finally recognise!

Weather, what's that?! :confused:

Number One
12th May 2008, 10:51
And probably not.

Firstly - as Hels said it isn't looking good for you friends....I mean hey! They get an afternoon of great entertainment watching us...what's in it for us?

As for your manhood...maybe I'm the only person who used to read bodice rippers but I always think you boys are talking about your pee pees when you use that term.....

quallman1234
12th May 2008, 14:07
Wind!!!!! altho should be shelted

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 14:12
Wind!!!!!

Meh, wind is an every-day and every-night occurence at the Str8-Koba residence!

Remember kids - Farts ARE funny and YES it's ALWAYS a contest for the best smell, sound and overall vibration! :devil2:

nudemetalz
12th May 2008, 14:34

But what about rain I ask....

Lady P's only got slicks at this stage, could be interesting in the rain.... :eek5: :blink:

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 14:36
But what about rain I ask....

Lady P's only has slicks at this stage, could be interesting in the rain.... :eek5: :blink:

Meh again, I have slicks and they're fine in the wet. Number One was getting her knee down on slicks in the wet! Me thinks you boy's may need to HTFU! :p

CookMySock
12th May 2008, 15:14
ok I am tempted to come have a nosey at the wellington event. This is on Sunday May 18 is this correct ? Im keen to see this bucket madness is full swing, and this sounds like the premier event lol. It will be a nice excuse for a ride too..

DB

koba
12th May 2008, 15:27
ok I am tempted to come have a nosey at the wellington event. This is on Sunday May 18 is this correct ? Im keen to see this bucket madness is full swing, and this sounds like the premier event lol. It will be a nice excuse for a ride too..

DB

Do it!

Bring ya gear and a little picture of kate shepard so you can have a go in the learners group or somthing, you are welcome to try the pitbike but be warned, it is dangerous!

but I guess thats your last name...

CookMySock
12th May 2008, 15:34
Do it!

Bring ya gear and a little picture of kate shepard so you can have a go in the learners group or somthing, you are welcome to try the pitbike but be warned, it is dangerous! but I guess thats your last name...Nah thats first name, may last name is BASTARD!!! LOL

Gee I can have a ride on someones bike there ? I didnt exect such a favour to be offered.. way cool! I will ride my roadshiney down, but it doesn go on any track, sniff. A 6 hour ride to welly too, ooh.

DB

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 15:38
Nah thats first name, may last name is BASTARD!!! LOL

Gee I can have a ride on someones bike there ? I didnt exect such a favour to be offered.. way cool! I will ride my roadshiney down, but it doesn go on any track, sniff. A 6 hour ride to welly too, ooh.

DB

You got somewhere to stay while your here or are you gonna go home the same day?

Skunk
12th May 2008, 15:39
You need to learn to read weather charts young man - there's no wind to speak of on that one... 5 knots max.
And no rain. Max possible rain (the pink) is 1mm per hour.

Here's the update...

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 15:41
You need to learn to read weather charts young man - there's no wind to speak of on that one...

Nah, I think he farted.

Skunk
12th May 2008, 15:44
Nah, I think he farted.
Ahh, job stealing too.

quallman1234
12th May 2008, 15:56
Ops i didn't even look at the chart to be honest.
I just quickly glanced. My bad!
:chase:

Should be a good day out rain or shine.

Now where do i get some plastic/nylon/whatever thingies (sliders) from!

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 15:57

There's some just lying around on a lil pit bike at my house..... :whistle:

quallman1234
12th May 2008, 15:57
Meh, wind is an every-day and every-night occurence at the Str8-Koba residence!

Remember kids - Farts ARE funny and YES it's ALWAYS a contest for the best smell, sound and overall vibration! :devil2:

Reminds me when i came over and Malcolm was drunk bending over with a lighter lighting his fart's in front of my new VERY BORING girl friend. Now that was funny!

Skunk
12th May 2008, 15:58
Wharehouse - cutting boards.

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 15:58
Reminds me when i came over and Malcolm was drunk bending over with a lighter lighting his fart's in front of my new VERY BORING girl friend. Now that was funny!

He's a great mate eh?! See how easy it was to get rid of her after you introduced her to us!! :D

quallman1234
12th May 2008, 15:59
He's a great mate eh?! See how easy it was to get rid of her after you introduced her to us!! :D

now i know where to go if i wanna get rid of a tied up missus.

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 16:01
now i know where to go if i wanna get rid of a tied up missus.

You could also teach her to ride at the bucket track too... :devil2:

Sully60
12th May 2008, 16:51
You could also teach her to ride at the bucket track too... :devil2:

I think you meant to say riding off the bucket track there;)
Sorry Sketchy's missus.

Shit, must have been a busy day at work for all you lot!

Skunk
12th May 2008, 16:59
What's work?

CookMySock
12th May 2008, 17:05
You got somewhere to stay while your here or are you gonna go home the same day?Gidday Str8 Jacket, I didn't think about that on-purpose.. Something fun always comes up on the day - you KNOW what I mean LOL :innocent:

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=15804

Wises says it's a six hour drive (and the six hours back no less!) so I'll ride down saturday, come home monday. If I have fun, I'll stay longer LOL.

If I have to pull out the plastic and stay somewhere, well then I will, but things like this always work out. Looking forward to it ! :2thumbsup

Does anyone on the way want to join up ?
http://www.wises.co.nz/d/33/Bay+of+Plenty/Edgecumbe/EDGECUMBE/Wellington/Brooklyn/Ashton+Fitchett+Drive/

DB

quallman1234
12th May 2008, 17:05
Helen sure doesn't know what work is by the sounds of it!

Sully60
12th May 2008, 17:31
What's work?

So that explains why you race buckets:bleh:

Rashika
12th May 2008, 18:11
33 buckets at the BEARS meet yesterday, ferkin great start to the season!
Cant wait till the biggie...

Str8 Jacket
12th May 2008, 18:22
Helen sure doesn't know what work is by the sounds of it!
Ha, I handed in 2 weeks notice last week. I seem to have lost any motivation :innocent:

Noice! I MUST remember to get entry form sorted!

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 18:34
Wises says it's a six hour drive (and the six hours back no less!) so I'll ride down saturday, come home monday. If I have fun, I'll stay longer LOL.

If you're going to make a weekend of it you should come down SH2. Would make for a very nice ride, Waioeka Gorge to start you off and Rimutakas to finish with with a stack of great roads in between.

Slingshot
12th May 2008, 18:35

That's a huge turnout...where are the photos?

Trudes
12th May 2008, 18:41
Has anyone coming along on Sunday got an old helmet my boss can borrow for the novice rounds?? He's a size large I'd say.... thanking you and please. Cheers.

CookMySock
12th May 2008, 20:50
If you're going to make a weekend of it you should come down SH2. Would make for a very nice ride, Waioeka Gorge to start you off and Rimutakas to finish with with a stack of great roads in between.NOT A DUMB IDEA!!

Damn, thats 700km and ten hours riding... :whistle: dunno if I am quite up for that.

Anyone from the east coast riding down on saturday ?

DB

koba
13th May 2008, 10:24
Nah thats first name, may last name is BASTARD!!! LOL

DB

Bloody hell! I just realised your profile says you are from Edgecumbe!

top effor even contemplating it, If you do show up you will definatley get a bash on the pitty if you so choose.

(It is a piece of shit that most people don't want to be seen on)

Korea
13th May 2008, 12:49
Bloody hell! I just realised your profile says you are from Edgecumbe!

top effor even contemplating it, If you do show up you will definatley get a bash on the pitty if you so choose.

(It is a piece of shit that most people don't want to be seen on)

"...and a slap on the rumpty, and a twist in the naddies"

Sorry, couldn't resist - 'a bash on the pitty' sounds painful :crazy:

Str8 Jacket
13th May 2008, 12:51
Sorry, couldn't resist - 'a bash on the pitty' sounds painful :crazy:

Only when he's being lippy. Unfortunately now that the pittie no longer lives on the lounge, I have to bash him on the couch....

Trudes
15th May 2008, 13:08
Has anyone coming along on Sunday got an old helmet my boss can borrow for the novice rounds?? He's a size large I'd say.... thanking you and please. Cheers.

Anyone??? Please???!!! ummmm, please!!!!! *grovel grovel*

I'll let you touch Pamela if you can help me out....

Skunk
15th May 2008, 13:21

Sorry T, I don't possess a big head. I can bring a 54 or 56.

Trudes
15th May 2008, 13:26
Sorry T, I don't possess a big head. I can bring a 54 or 56.

No probs, you're still allowed to touch Pammy.

quallman1234
15th May 2008, 14:24
I can bring a extra Medium he should be able to fit into.

Or

MX helmet?

Up to you

Trudes
15th May 2008, 14:26
I can bring a extra Medium he should be able to fit into.

Or

MX helmet?

Up to you

Cool, that would be awesome, thanks! He tried Nigel's old HJC, but it was a bit tight on him, think it may have been a medium, but hey, he can always try it, or we'll remove part of his brain.:pinch:

CookMySock
15th May 2008, 16:04
Bloody hell! I just realised your profile says you are from Edgecumbe! top effor even contemplating it, If you do show up you will definatley get a bash on the pitty if you so choose.hehe, yeah it should be a legendary trip. Looking forward to meeting some great people, having lotsa laffs, and seeing some fun machinery.

DB

Skunk
15th May 2008, 17:45
hehe, yeah it should be a legendary trip. Looking forward to meeting some great people, having lotsa laffs, and seeing some fun machinery.

DB
I, on the other hand, will be indifferent as usual.

ajturbo
15th May 2008, 18:29
hey skunk... there will be 4 bike from our place on sunday...

Deano
15th May 2008, 19:03

I seem to remember the Welly Crew doing very well down there back in 05 !!
:Pokey:

You southerners are toast !!

Skunk
15th May 2008, 19:07
hey skunk... there will be 4 bike from our place on sunday...Hope you've got some tie downs then...

sinfull
15th May 2008, 19:22

I have a spare lid out this way if anyones passing, fits me and i'm a big head !
Could be into coming into watch you madasbastads do ya thing on the track, seeing i've been forced to miss out of doing taupo this weekend !

Slingshot
15th May 2008, 19:27
Hope you've got some tie downs then...

Have you still got room for Frankie?

(I've got tie-downs)

Trudes
15th May 2008, 19:31
I have a spare lid out this way if anyones passing, fits me and i'm a big head !
Could be into coming into watch you madasbastads do ya thing on the track, seeing i've been forced to miss out of doing taupo this weekend !
Thanks Mr. if you come along could you bring it with you? You should come for a look, it's hardcase!!

(I've got tie-downs)

If he hasn't we may be able to squeeze him in with Pam and the fugly.

Skunk
15th May 2008, 19:55

(I've got tie-downs)
Shit yeah. Got room for at least 8. Push-off Mrs Kendog - Frankies mine, I saw him first.

Trudes
15th May 2008, 20:08
Shit yeah. Got room for at least 8. Push-off Mrs Kendog - Frankies mine, I saw him first.

:crybaby:nevermind, I'm sure I can find some juicy young bucket for Pamela at the track...

Str8 Jacket
15th May 2008, 20:29
:crybaby:nevermind, I'm sure I can find some juicy young bucket for Pamela at the track...

Im teaching Sambo self defence!

Number One
15th May 2008, 20:53
The Sled is always up for it! Especially with Paammellllaaaaa :blip:

Trudes
15th May 2008, 20:57
Sweeet, I've found my pit partner!!! Not that I'm pimping her out, but she does like a little nookie during her breaks!:love: Keep it in the Norf Welly family eh.

Skunk
15th May 2008, 21:04
Im teaching Sambo self defence!
Sambo ain't young...

Number One
15th May 2008, 21:40
Sweeet, I've found my pit partner!!! Not that I'm pimping her out, but she does like a little nookie during her breaks!:love: Keep it in the Norf Welly family eh.
incest - yeah baby!!! Only with you though Trudes :devil2:

Skunk
15th May 2008, 21:44
And the weather should be...

Deano
15th May 2008, 22:04

Sounds like incest to me !

Skunk
15th May 2008, 22:11
I think it's only incest if Pamela tries in on with AX1R, they share a lot of DNA.

Trudes
15th May 2008, 22:29
Skunk's right, the other Norf Welly Massif bikes are all fair game though.... they're kind of like second cousins...... still kinda icky, but perfectly legal for practice!!:devil2:

Number One
15th May 2008, 22:51
Hot cousins :devil2: :love:

nudemetalz
17th May 2008, 18:55
I'm looking forward to tomorrow !!!
The unveiling of Lady Penelope + Jeff Tracy, the mad XR250.
...and the unveiling of the rusty, aging bucket rider.....:rolleyes:

Number One
17th May 2008, 19:18
Good o. I hope all goes well tomorrow Chris :yes:

Bring on the racing. New skinnier butt on the sled and the clipons have been flipped over too.

Hels you bringing any of your famous muffins :blip:

BALZYBUELL
17th May 2008, 20:13
hi all,wheres this all happening.im in porirua and would like a nosy at this track.want to give the 1125r a we tickle up.

ajturbo
17th May 2008, 20:22
hi all,wheres this all happening.im in porirua and would like a nosy at this track.want to give the 1125r a we tickle up.

hahahah.. you herd about when i put my XB on the track eh...

bring it down and say hi....!!!!

go to wind turbine
go to end of car park
go threw gate
follow road till it turns off to right..... follow your nose

Grub
17th May 2008, 20:24
And ... the unveiling of "Brains". He's not been given the Team Nudsty beauty treatment yet but he compensates that with his cerebral approach.

Team Nudsty works team of 4 bikes - in full strength for the first time ... YAY!

Rashika
17th May 2008, 20:28
I hope someone has the video camera again this time, cos i luv watching you guys! :niceone: Have fun!

ajturbo
17th May 2008, 20:33
I hope someone has the video camera again this time, cos i luv watching you guys! :niceone: Have fun!
the last vid you made.. i am sure it was posted up on net....lol

BALZYBUELL
17th May 2008, 20:45
what time does it start.i will be there for a nosey.cheers

Skunk
17th May 2008, 20:54
what time does it start.i will be there for a nosey.cheers
11.30ish... or thereabouts

Number One
17th May 2008, 22:48
Woot Woot Wooot

Skunk
17th May 2008, 23:03
Go to bed young lady! Or you'll be tired tomorrow!

koba
17th May 2008, 23:08
You might be too sir!

Number One
17th May 2008, 23:15
I don't know how to race not tired!

ajturbo
17th May 2008, 23:57
i'mm off to bed now also... clean sheets... wonder if the slug will read that..lol
but only 2 bikes to pick up now skunk..

Number One
18th May 2008, 07:56
it's almost time......:banana:

Slingshot
18th May 2008, 08:18
it's almost time......:banana:

And the weather couldn't be better, we're in for a mighty fine day of bucket racing!!!

Skunk
18th May 2008, 09:06
I'm not going. Sorry guys.

Yeah, right!

Str8 Jacket
18th May 2008, 09:15
Righto!

It's business time, you'd better have ya socks on!! :wari:

ajturbo
18th May 2008, 09:16
Righto!

dam... only got my undies on... knew i would forget something..

Buddha#81
18th May 2008, 09:21
Righto!

Business socks.........'cause you know what time it is............ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOohBytKTU 2.20 in you will know.......

Slingshot
18th May 2008, 09:27
And the weather couldn't be better, we're in for a mighty fine day of bucket racing!!!

Looks like the weather is packing in now, hopefully over Brooklyn way the sun is still shining.

sinfull
18th May 2008, 09:37
Looks like the weather is packing in now, hopefully over Brooklyn way the sun is still shining.

Think ya safe !!!
http://www.metvuw.com/radar/radar.php?location=nz

nudemetalz
18th May 2008, 09:45

reckon !! as it's pretty grey over Newlands.

Have some brekkie, load up and on my way :banana: :2thumbsup

quallman1234
18th May 2008, 09:57
Pfft, your all old. I was in town till 3am and im still ready to race this morning.

Grub
18th May 2008, 17:15
Well that was fun ... Brains had his debut with a few starting issues at first, once the rider worked out all the proper places for switches and levers there was never an issue.

Another first for my leathers. Down the road, with me in them too. Did I loose the front or the rear? Dunno, just fell down.

Congratulations to Nudemetalz and Lady Penelope, two A-Grade second places in the first outing - and that was with dodgy brakes!

Str8 Jacket
18th May 2008, 18:20
Well I learnt a valuable lesson today, DONT GET REALLY PISSED THE NIGHT BEFORE RACING!!!! I had a mare of a day, just couldnt get it together. I was braking to late and in the completely wrong gear coming into the hairpin. Almost took Trudy out when I forgot to brake at one stage going into the hairpin, sorry hun!!! :hug:
Still I had a fucken blast today :D thanks to those that gave me gas, im a bloody idiot!!

Skunk
18th May 2008, 18:48
What a shit day. :weep:

ZX1R still has a timing issue and has decided to add a fuel issue as well. Guess it won't be going to Christchurch because...

The AX1R has electrical issues. DNF on the first points race and DNS on the second. Need to get that sorted and only have one weekend to do it in. Pamela has agreed to let me try her bits (cheers Mrs Kendog!) to locate the shit part. Plug looks bad so that'll be the first thing.

I don't have the time (or the money) to fix both. AX1R seems to be the easiest because even once I get the ZX1R running it still needs tuning.

To top it off I dropped the ZX1R getting it off the trailer and got the van stuck in the driveway. :pinch:

Oh well. There's always next meeting.

Trudes
18th May 2008, 19:05
Well I learnt a valuable lesson today, DONT GET REALLY PISSED THE NIGHT BEFORE RACING!!!! I had a mare of a day, just couldnt get it together. I was braking to late and in the completely wrong gear coming into the hairpin. Almost took Trudy out when I forgot to brake at one stage going into the hairpin, sorry hun!!! :hug:
Still I had a fucken blast today :D thanks to those that gave me gas, im a bloody idiot!!
Ummm, yeah, I meant to give you shit about that, but had forgotten about it once we finished!! I thought we were both goners!! Never mind, all's well that ends well eh!:sunny: Nige has a good photo sequence of it though!!

ZX1R still has a timing issue and has decided to add a fuel issue as well. Guess it won't be going to Christchurch because...

The AX1R has electrical issues. DNF on the first points race and DNS on the second. Need to get that sorted and only have one weekend to do it in. Pamela has agreed to let me try her bits (cheers Mrs Kendog!) to locate the shit part. Plug looks bad so that'll be the first thing.

I don't have the time (or the money) to fix both. AX1R seems to be the easiest because even once I get the ZX1R running it still needs tuning.

To top it off I dropped the ZX1R getting it off the trailer and got the van stuck in the driveway. :pinch:

Lets hope we can get it sorted, and Pamela likes you better than me anyway, so I'm sure she won't mind letting you play with her bits!

Str8 Jacket
18th May 2008, 19:09
Ummm, yeah, I meant to give you shit about that, but had forgotten about it once we finished!! I thought we were both goners!! Never mind, all's well that ends well eh!:sunny: Nige has a good photo sequence of it though!!

Yeah, I told myself that I MUST apologise after the race but completely forgotten about it by the end as well. I really thought that I was gonna T-Bone you and I was getting stressed that I might have to look after Nige if I hurt or killed you so i pummelled the brakes! :eek:
Nige, you'd better be posting those photos up eh!

nudemetalz
18th May 2008, 19:30
Congratulations to Nudemetalz and Lady Penelope, two A-Grade second places in the first outing - and that was with dodgy brakes!

Hey thanks, Grub !!!

I have to say,...I HAD AN ABSOLUTE BLAST TODAY !!!!

The bike went well, after I acclimatised myself to the warped front disc which actually got better throughout the day.
Handling was good too.

However,...I did have a problem with the muffler bracket breaking and then the whole lot falling off !!!
She got rather loud after that !!

The XR was fun too, managed to knee-scrape on that too which was fun.
Plus the...ahem,..multiple burnout of the motards was cool too !!!:devil2:

dangerous
18th May 2008, 19:34

OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. man get ya shit togeather, ya got 3 weeks for the BOB the AX1 will not be a issue.

Trudes
18th May 2008, 19:34
Hels: All good babes, you weren't the only one who got fixated with Pamela's arse and forgot to brake, just about had someone else try to kill me on the same corner earlier in the day.

Anyway, I had a FANTASTIC day!! Started a bit shitty as I thought Pamela wouldn't make a whole session, but we did some tinkering and then she ran sweet(ish), all good though.
Thanks to everyone who pushed hers and my arses around the track trying to get her to start:hug:. She really doesn't like me, so I will have to beat her into submission over the next few weeks and show her I'M the boss!!!
Thanks to Sully too:niceone: for letting me follow him around a bit to show me how to "attack" corners a bit more aggressively... hard to believe, but I'm really not an aggressive person!!;)
Lovely to see some new faces today and meet some new people (DB, nice to meet you! LilSel and Fireball, lovely to meet you two, we'll definitely have to get on the piss next time you're in Welly!!), and of course some old and familiar ones too! :hug:
Bring on The Battle of the Buckets!!!!

merv
18th May 2008, 19:46

Love your style haha :lol:

Rashika
18th May 2008, 19:46
Bring on The Battle of the Buckets!!!!

hell yeah! But I'm a bit gutted to read about some of the other buckets misbehaving... but that better not be a setup for not racing on the day kiddies! Cos no matter what happens we will all get out there somehow. I'm sure you guys have a spare bike or 2 to bring down as spare parts? ;) (It sounds like you lot need em! :dodge: )

So get ya bikes sorted people cos the countdown is on... :Punk:

ajturbo
18th May 2008, 19:47
was a great day... too start with..
went out to find that the clutch was slipping soooo bad, but still managed to keep up th efront end of the pack.. but getting th epower to the back wheel was just not happening!!:weep:

then for some reason it lost a lot of power:argh:
be came hard to start and wouldn't idle:angry2:

but i got her to go and then to race.. pulled a great mono.. of the line and then setled in to racing a rg150 around the track.. rubbing shoulders and him out powering me away and me out breaking himm great fun was had!.. think i finished infront of him:wari:

but it was a bit dissapointing with the lack of power.. any of you 2-stroke guru's got any ideas????:clap:

luke went out and took out the first race in the b class,

then the next race he too was down on power!!! put a new plug in helped a small amout.. ( the plug was found in skunk's tool kit, rolling around the bottom of his tool kit, a bit dirty... but it worked!!!:clap:)

he went very well!...

shame about skunk's bike, but it will be going for the BOB!!!:clap::clap:

dangerous
18th May 2008, 19:51
then for some reason it lost a lot of power:argh:
be came hard to start and wouldn't idle:angry2:

but it was a bit dissapointing with the lack of power.. any of you 2-stroke guru's got any ideas????:clap:

What bike were you on aj?

Skunk
18th May 2008, 19:56
OHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. man get ya shit togeather, ya got 3 weeks for the BOB the AX1 will not be a issue.
I will don't worry. I'll be there whatever happens. Remember I'm bringing most of the bikes down.

Today was meant to be a final shakedown for the AX and a tuning for the ZX. Didn't work out that way.

ajturbo
18th May 2008, 20:01
What bike were you on aj?
was the GT125 twin

dangerous
18th May 2008, 20:02
was the GT125 twin

then I would emaging the only reason it would loose power is a sizure... other wise a stroker either goes or it dont

ajturbo
18th May 2008, 20:11
then I would emaging the only reason it would loose power is a sizure... other wise a stroker either goes or it dont
you bastard....where is all the good news???????
i can get pistons from England in 5 days.....
will look at head tomorrow..

Str8 Jacket
18th May 2008, 20:13

You a giver or a taker? :confused:

xr-rider
18th May 2008, 20:14
where are all the photos i saw at least 5 people taking them

ajturbo
18th May 2008, 20:29
you back on the drink again?????

lol

dangerous
18th May 2008, 21:11
you bastard....where is all the good news???????
i can get pistons from England in 5 days.....

Dont panic mad strokers seize all the time, just inspect the barrels, pistons and head and re asemble, if the pistons have a lot of pitting then richen it up a bit, take note of 4 corner sieze damage usually from cold starts, clean the carbs out and try again.

he would have to be a giver wouldnt he S8J :devil2:

Kendog
18th May 2008, 22:44
Yeah, I told myself that I MUST apologise after the race but completely forgotten about it by the end as well. I really thought that I was gonna T-Bone you and I was getting stressed that I might have to look after Nige if I hurt or killed you so i pummelled the brakes! :eek:
Nige, you'd better be posting those photos up eh!

I was actually hoping for a girl on girl fight. But there was no jelly/mud around so I gave up on that idea.

merv
18th May 2008, 22:50
Nice sequence of photos KD.

Slingshot
19th May 2008, 05:29
I was actually hoping for a girl on girl fight. But there was no jelly/mud around so I gave up on that idea.

Pammy got owned!!

Trudes
19th May 2008, 07:02
Or is that pawned(porned)??:pinch: In that last picture I'm shaking my fist at her, you just can't see it! LOL.

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 07:53
Or is that pawned(porned)??:pinch: In that last picture I'm shaking my fist at her, you just can't see it! LOL.

Dont know if anyone heard it but I was yelling SORRY SORRY SORRY! FUCK! SORRY!! As soon as I realised that I hadnt even hit the brakes but was about to hit Trudes instead. Then I might've laughed a little. Only cause of the shock though.....

Pretty cool photo's though, thanks Nige.

Sorry Trudes!! :hug:

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 08:28
Well, I looked at the front pads in the XR250 today, no more pad left and on metal.
May have been a contributor to my lack of brakes issue I had towards the end of the day.......... :shit:

Grub
19th May 2008, 09:22
I looked at my boots again this morning ... completely wrecked - both of them. The toes on the left one are showing through and the rubbing block on the right is half worn away. I have clearance issues to resolve that's for sure.

I also feel the timing is off but have absolutely no knowledge of this motor, and also there is a fuel starvation going on. It's intermittent so I suspect flakes of paint or other crap. If I stop and wait it clears and away we go again ... not the best for racing really.

Does anyone have a GL145 manual by any chance. I'd just like to have a read so that i can get familiar with where all its bits are. I didn't even know which way the choke worked at the beginning of the day.

Slingshot
19th May 2008, 11:39
Does anyone have a GL145 manual by any chance. I'd just like to have a read so that i can get familiar with where all its bits are. I didn't even know which way the choke worked at the beginning of the day.

Try the Wellington Library, they have lots of bike manuals available.

Nasty
19th May 2008, 11:54
I looked at my boots again this morning ... completely wrecked - both of them. The toes on the left one are showing through and the rubbing block on the right is half worn away. I have clearance issues to resolve that's for sure.

I also feel the timing is off but have absolutely no knowledge of this motor, and also there is a fuel starvation going on. It's intermittent so I suspect flakes of paint or other crap. If I stop and wait it clears and away we go again ... not the best for racing really.

Contact the library ... and find out if they have it .. if they do I can get it out and bring in home!

bungbung
19th May 2008, 12:47
You'll find a cb125 or xl125 manual close enough, I found a copy on the interweb

koba
19th May 2008, 13:01

Lean more! :banana:

Grub
19th May 2008, 17:40
Lean more! :banana:

Yup, that too ... gotta get off the bike and try and stand it up more, there's no more tipping available the way it is :)

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 17:45
Yup, that too ... gotta get off the bike and try and stand it up more, there's no more tipping available the way it is :)

Yeah, I know what you mean, im in the same boat!!

Pedrostt500
19th May 2008, 17:51
Thouroghly enjoyed the few hours I was there it was good humour, will check some of the photos i took later on & will post any good ones.
Might have to get myself one of them Buckets.

Str8 Jacket
19th May 2008, 17:54
Thouroghly enjoyed the few hours I was there it was good humour, will check some of the photos i took later on & will post any good ones.
Might have to get myself one of them Buckets.

Hey mate, saw you there and was gonna come over and say hi but got busy with my unhappy bucket. Make sure you ask someone for a go next time. You'll love it! :D

Slingshot
19th May 2008, 18:11

You probably just need to work on your bum steering technique. :shutup:

Sully60
19th May 2008, 18:37
You probably just need to work on your bum steering technique. :shutup:

Yeah, more steering, less bum.:shutup::shutup::shutup:

dangerous
19th May 2008, 18:37

can I asume that you arnt putting your feet were they should be?
try (if you arnt already) to put toes on the peg and or on the end of the peg on the side that you are turning, GL's dont have that issue here.

rustys
19th May 2008, 20:14
Hi Guys and Girls.
I'am a newby down this neck of the woods, residing at Waikanae, as i race a ZXR 400, i thought i might come and have a looky see at the Bucket Racing so Sue (Duke girl) and i came up on Sunday, Carrie who Sue knows kindly said to me do you want to race my bike, no questions asked i jumped at the chance, paid my $20 and was out there in a flash, had all my leathers and gear with me incase an opportunity like this came up. Well came to grips with the Honda's gear pattern fairly quickly 5 down 5 down, as i nearly highsided my self off on the first practise.
Started at the back for a couple of races to get the hang of things, great fun, then got into it on the last race starting at the back, i got a good start and ended up comeing 4th.:rockon:
All i can say i had a great day, and we are now looking for a couple of Buckets so Sue and i can come up there and get into some race'ing.
A huge thanks to Carrie for lending me her bike for the day, i had a ball.:niceone:

Trudes
19th May 2008, 20:28
Good to meet you and Sue, Rustys, glad you enjoyed!!:2thumbsup

Grub
19th May 2008, 22:22
try (if you arnt already) to put toes on the peg and or on the end of the peg on the side that you are turning, GL's dont have that issue here.

Good thought but I do have my toes on the pegs, I'm not only wearing the boots out but the pegs too. It's an RG50 frame (sort of) I'm sure Fi5hy didn't have this prob when he owned it - he's too good. So there's only two options I can see
- Like slingshot says, do some bum steering and get may arse and shoulders off the centreline and keep the bike up
- build some rear sets

Grub
19th May 2008, 22:26
We are now looking for a couple of Buckets so Sue and i can come up there and get into some raceing.

Shit ... NO! Not Sue ... she's crazy! Oh hang on, that's normal isn't it.

quallman1234
19th May 2008, 22:30
- Like slingshot says, do some bum steering and get may arse and shoulders off the centreline and keep the bike up

You'd be amazed how much it stands the bike up!

Im no where near pegging my bucket, yet im turning kinda quick.
Some people take age's to get there body postion kinda good, others not so much.
I was a late boomer and am never going to get it just perfect as its so variable, all you can do is practice!

Thats my 0.2c!

dangerous
20th May 2008, 06:41
Good thought but I do have my toes on the pegs, I'm not only wearing the boots out but the pegs too. It's an RG50 frame (sort of) I'm sure Fi5hy didn't have this prob when he owned it - he's too good. So there's only two options I can see
- build some rear sets

ah, ok didnt relise it was in a different frame.
Ok so its all down to body position as said, Id need to se a pic of you cornering if you wanted my advice (for what its worth)
Sorry for all I know you might be a national racer, or just some average jo on a bucket. :niceone:

koba
20th May 2008, 10:37
- build some rear sets

Also putting weight on the ouside peg as you lean into the corner may help.
Get the racey fullas to show you.

Korea
20th May 2008, 11:29
- build some rear sets

...and don't forget to refer to my old cornering gems:
"How low can you go, the sequel:"
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=18611

and...
"Are you commiting cornering crime?"
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=18719

Ah... memories... :yes:

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 13:08
Well towards the end of the day, I was having cornering clearance problems with Lady P.
Leaning off, knee on the deck and pegs and boot rubbing away.
Thought it may have been me, but looking at the pics and comparing them to others, the pegs are way too low, so they will be bracketed up higher before the next meeting.
(Actually F5 Dave told me this would happen)

I was quite happy being able to knee-scrape on the XR though. I didn't think that was possible !!!!
(Sheez I'm sounding like Skidmark !!).

Kendog
20th May 2008, 17:46
Well towards the end of the day, I was having cornering clearance problems with Lady P.
Leaning off, knee on the deck and pegs and boot rubbing away.
Thought it may have been me, but looking at the pics and comparing them to others, the pegs are way too low, so they will be bracketed up higher before the next meeting.
(Actually F5 Dave told me this would happen)

I was quite happy being able to knee-scrape on the XR though. I didn't think that was possible !!!!
(Sheez I'm sounding like Skidmark !!).

You and Lady P looked awesome from the inside of the corner I must say.

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 18:23
Why thank you, Mr Kendog, and you took some great pics too.

Can you post the multiple-motard burn-out pic please ? :2thumbsup

Kendog
20th May 2008, 19:23
Why thank you, Mr Kendog, and you took some great pics too.

Can you post the multiple-motard burn-out pic please ? :2thumbsup

Ta da da da da

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 19:37
Awesome !!!! :2thumbsup

My poor brand-new tyre on the XR that gripped so well on the day and I treated it like :spanking: at the end !!!

dangerous
20th May 2008, 20:06
Also putting weight on the ouside peg as you lean into the corner may help.
Get the racey fullas to show you.

HUH? would that not cause you to stand up ie: straighten up?

xr-rider
20th May 2008, 20:30
Awesome !!!! :2thumbsup

My poor brand-new tyre on the XR that gripped so well on the day and I treated it like :spanking: at the end !!!

you got a make it look like you were sliding it, some way

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 20:49
That's when I'm not crashing into people with the XR !!! :eek:

quallman1234
20th May 2008, 20:52
That's when I'm not crashing into people with the XR !!! :eek:

Haha, i had the best view in the house for that.
You locked your back or something, smacked your front in to his back wheel, knocked him towards the corner more, he kept going and your back wheel went everywhere, left then right then left then you stopped.

Ill let you have a go on my KDX next time if your game (It has taken victims! Koba that is - you might be next) to see how much grip i truly don't have (seriously!)

nudemetalz
20th May 2008, 20:56
I tried to dive up the inside, but by that stage the front brake pads were all gone to metal and I couldn't stop in time !!! :eek5:

Yup, bring on the KDX, I'd love a go !!!

I learnt to ride on a CR80R, how hard can it be !!!! :sweatdrop

quallman1234
20th May 2008, 21:37
I tried to dive up the inside, but by that stage the front brake pads were all gone to metal and I couldn't stop in time !!! :eek5:

Yup, bring on the KDX, I'd love a go !!!

I learnt to ride on a CR80R, how hard can it be !!!! :sweatdrop

The power's sweet as, its all midrange punch, lots of it too. Lots of short shifting. Its quite hard to figure out where to put the power on mid corner. I can guarntee if you ride it like a bucket it your going to be sliding along the ground!.
also you notice flat spots in the trial tyre's mid corner on the front wheel now. Shudder shudder shudder.

Its still fun tho! and surpisling not that much slower in the corners versus people with good tyres! :yawn:

koba
21st May 2008, 10:28
HUH? would that not cause you to stand up ie: straighten up?

Doesn't for me...
Using it as point to push on inside bar from.

Of course doing that on the pitbike causes it to fall over not straighten up or turn!:crazy:

koba
21st May 2008, 10:31
I can guarntee if you ride it like a bucket it your going to be sliding along the ground!.

:o:whistle:

YAMASAKI
22nd May 2008, 20:43
I popped up for a look see, and man you guys(and Gals of course) looked like you were having so much fun...
(sorry about the small size of the pics, I had camera issues so most pics are from a sequence and therefore low quality :()

I might have to drag out the KTM and have a play next time :)

Slingshot
22nd May 2008, 21:30
That fifth photo is excellent, probably one of the few times that I'll be out in front!!

Number One
24th May 2008, 04:31
But if my fiddy ends up scratched by your bar ends I will be an angy man

Ooops :innocent: sorry babe...fiddy definitely scratched up now:whistle:

Slingshot
24th May 2008, 08:01
Ooops :innocent: sorry babe...fiddy definitely scratched up now:whistle:

Did you wet the bed?

Number One
24th May 2008, 12:40
Did you wet the bed?
Got an annoying dry tickly cough..didn't want to keep his nibbs awake seeing as he had to get up for work at 5am! Aren't I a good wife?!