PDA

View Full Version : F?*king vandals

Mrs Busa Pete
10th May 2008, 13:18
This was just pointless .

We had the car parked on the road last night outside our house whenthis happened.

Mind you we have just noticed it

Maha
10th May 2008, 13:22
Looks like whatever it was the was thrown, was done so with some force!
By that I mean, not thrown from a distance but pretty much straight down on the screen.
What was it?... a bottle?

Mrs Busa Pete
10th May 2008, 13:25
Looks like whatever it was the was thrown, was done so with some force!
By that I mean, not thrown from a distance but pretty much straight down on the screen.
What was it?... a bottle?

no lookes like it could of been a baseball bat

Maha
10th May 2008, 13:28
Yeah I just noticed the 2nd hole in the bottom right.

MSTRS
10th May 2008, 13:39
FFS! Mindless prats. And unlikely to ever catch them either. But hope you do...

n0regret5
10th May 2008, 14:16
shame its illegal to electrify (temporarily of course) your belongings and half a metre around them..law says something about a 'man-trap'...we constantly lose our letterboxes to asswipes down the road from us after a big night at the rugby club. happens every time. so my brother (who is a metalworker in the airforce) made a pair of 3mm steel bin letterboxes, and they're fixed firmly to the post via a steel rod running through the wood into a concrete base. next idiot who tries it is gonna get an awesome suprise.:-)

munterk6
10th May 2008, 14:48
shame its illegal to electrify (temporarily of course) your belongings and half a metre around them..law says something about a 'man-trap'...we constantly lose our letterboxes to asswipes down the road from us after a big night at the rugby club. happens every time. so my brother (who is a metalworker in the airforce) made a pair of 3mm steel bin letterboxes, and they're fixed firmly to the post via a steel rod running through the wood into a concrete base. next idiot who tries it is gonna get an awesome suprise.:-)

Did ya actually electrify it thru the steel rod?
Just clear away the bodies before the sun comes up!

n0regret5
10th May 2008, 14:53
Did ya actually electrify it thru the steel rod?
Just clear away the bodies before the sun comes up!

HAHAHA! naaa..i said it'd be great but my dad mumbled something about 'police cunts' and prison time for man-traps being similar to murder charges..perhaps another time.
i'll put it this way..they're 3mm thick steel, welded to a plate which is welded to a 50mm sch XXS pipe (a smidgeon over 11mm thick walls) and set in a concrete base. only way those letterboxes are coming off is via nuclear attack. or a ram-raid. we figured, it happens everytime after the rugby club has a piss up..they're not gonna be carrying baseball bats, most likely to be kicking them off. so, we thought, even IF they have baseball bats they're gonna end up with broken bones via translated forces...we wanna make it really difficult. over engineering. its great.

Dilligaf
10th May 2008, 15:24
HAHAHA! naaa..i said it'd be great but my dad mumbled something about 'police cunts' and prison time for man-traps being similar to murder charges..perhaps another time.
i'll put it this way..they're 3mm thick steel, welded to a plate which is welded to a 50mm sch XXS pipe (a smidgeon over 11mm thick walls) and set in a concrete base. only way those letterboxes are coming off is via nuclear attack. or a ram-raid. we figured, it happens everytime after the rugby club has a piss up..they're not gonna be carrying baseball bats, most likely to be kicking them off. so, we thought, even IF they have baseball bats they're gonna end up with broken bones via translated forces...we wanna make it really difficult. over engineering. its great.

PLease make sure you keep us updated after the next rugby game. :2thumbsup

McJim
10th May 2008, 15:48
Someone has been feeding concrete sandwiches to the Seagulls up in Auckland.

EJK
10th May 2008, 15:56
Fukn hell....

Why are there so many dickheads stealing and breaking shits in Auckland??

Number One
10th May 2008, 15:58
Punk arse mofos

ArcherWC
10th May 2008, 16:09
asshols, we arnt supposed to have to deal with that sort of shit up this way

cowboyz
10th May 2008, 16:19
yep. pisses you off alright. A large part of my job is dealing with the aftermath of vandels. Worse part is it is always on a sat or sun morning which just fucking sucks. If I ever get my hands on them there will be a new hole dug on the back of the 15th.

Dak
10th May 2008, 16:38
If I ever get my hands on them there will be a new hole dug on the back of the 15th.

Na, do it on the 18th, then you can sit in the clubhouse having a beer and bask in glory.

Mully
11th May 2008, 10:22
Sucks Pete. Hope the insurance aren't bastards too.

If you find the little fuckers, let me know. I'll come round and help you give them a good kicking.

crazefox
11th May 2008, 18:29
stab em:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

scrivy
11th May 2008, 18:33
Vigilanty groups seem to be getting more prominent........ :whistle: