PDA

View Full Version : Tips for doing all-nighters

Big Dan
10th May 2008, 21:41
Hi All

Due to programming on sky i'm contemplating doing an all-nighter to watch all the sports i like

any got any tips or achieving this i haven't done one for a couple of years

thanking you in advance

Big Dan

MIXONE
10th May 2008, 21:44
Plenty of coffee,Vs and regular walks around in the fresh air.
Or you could just snort a line of marching powder.Problem solved.

Gubb
10th May 2008, 21:46
Open a door or a window to let the cold air in, it's hard to sleep when your bitterly cold. Failing that, get up and move around quite often.

Big Dan
10th May 2008, 21:51
Plenty of coffee,Vs and regular walks around in the fresh air.
Or you could just snort a line of marching powder.Problem solved.

i have 3 big can's of the Demon energy that i can use plus coffee

Open a door or a window to let the cold air in, it's hard to sleep when your bitterly cold. Failing that, get up and move around quite often.

too true and not too mention the neighbourhood pets making themself at home and the mozzies vanting to suck my blood

Romeo
10th May 2008, 21:51
Those pandol rapid tablets have similar amounts of caffeine as a bottle of V Black.

Another good one is to constantly flood yourself with water, I used to be an all night programmer for a rather large project. So I'd have a pint glass beside my PC and fill it every 45 minutes. Obviously you're going to piss all night, but you wont be all that tired.

May be worth a google, there'd be thousands of gold tips on there!

Big Dan
10th May 2008, 23:05
so far so good i'm currently watching the Reds V Crusaders game which is almost finished and got a snack cooking

Swampdonkey
10th May 2008, 23:23
Create a false profile on NZ dateing website and start stirring on the message boards....you can stay awake and have a hua of an argument with strangers......yeah so i dont get out much....sad

Big Dan
10th May 2008, 23:44
Create a false profile on NZ dateing website and start stirring on the message boards....you can stay awake and have a hua of an argument with strangers......yeah so i dont get out much....sad

i don't want to argue with ppl i just want to stay awake

Hitcher
12th May 2008, 11:09
Go for a ride.

nodrog
12th May 2008, 11:15
Hi All

Due to programming on sky i'm contemplating doing an all-nighter to watch all the sports i like

thanking you in advance

Big Dan

only 3 sleeps until Xmas

scumdog
12th May 2008, 11:27
Hi All

thanking you in advance

Big Dan

Yup, staying awake is a big plus for doing that - so stay awake huh!:whistle:

LilSel
12th May 2008, 11:53
only 3 sleeps until Xmas

more like... next easter lol!!

Mikkel
12th May 2008, 11:57
only 3 sleeps until Xmas

What do you mean - to me that looks like it's going to be Christmas everyday... for a while.

Forest
12th May 2008, 12:25
Hi All

thanking you in advance

Big Dan

My tip is don't. It never goes as well as you'd hope.

Just tape the programs and watch at your leisure.

R6_kid
12th May 2008, 12:32
Invite one or two others around to join you and keep the discussion up about what you're watching (im guessing live bike racing?)...

stay away from alcohol.

Peppermints, fresh lemon/lime slice every 20-30mins will keep you on you're toes. Otherwise don't eat a huge amount as this will sap you're energy and make you :yawn:

Boob Johnson
12th May 2008, 14:28
The devils dandruff :devil2:

RC1
12th May 2008, 14:32
a couple of lines should do the trick :innocent:

Daffyd
12th May 2008, 14:40
Get yourself a hard drive recorder and watch it at your leisure.