PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Holden drivers

Mully
13th May 2008, 16:24
Straps the beer in, instead of the five year old.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/2/story.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=10509846

Maha
13th May 2008, 16:26
That should read....Bloody Aussie Holden Drivers.

Mully
13th May 2008, 16:28
That should read....Bloody Aussie Holden Drivers.

Or, indeed; Bloody Aussies.

MIXONE
13th May 2008, 16:32
They can't have been going far.Only one slab!

barty5
13th May 2008, 16:52
Hey cant label all us Holden drives like this i would never even dream of doin that. In fact cant remember the last time i even had any drink in the front of the car. So many check points these days its easyer to put it in the boot less questions to answer and check points.

peasea
13th May 2008, 17:29
Or, indeed; Bloody Aussies.

Thank you!
I drive a Holden and I always used to belt my children in, now they do it for themselves. As for the slab; did the porky one confiscate it?

AllanB
13th May 2008, 17:33
Over-rated things in my books.

Mind you on the secondhand market they are now a bargain due to all the fat arse managers getting them and replacing them after 3 years, thus a full market and cheaper prices.

I do like those twin cab utes however……..

As for Aussie beer.........:no:

peasea
13th May 2008, 17:35
Over-rated things in my books.

:

Wot; cops?

Gubb
13th May 2008, 17:36
Priorities huh?
With 4 people in the car, you would have hoped one of them would have said something. They should all be fined IMO.

Wot; cops?
Holdens. Dingus.

peasea
13th May 2008, 17:47
Priorities huh?
With 4 people in the car, you would have hoped one of them would have said something. They should all be fined IMO.

Holdens. Dingus.

The Holden Dingus doesn't come with beer, doofus.

AllanB
13th May 2008, 17:55
Come on the Doffus is a Japanese car - pay attention.

peasea
13th May 2008, 17:58
Come on the Doffus is a Japanese car - pay attention.

I think you're talking about the Cynus. Cynus this cheque, Cynus that cheque.........

Or was that my ex..............?

AllanB
13th May 2008, 18:01
I think you're talking about the Cynus. Cynus this cheque, Cynus that cheque.........

Or was that my ex..............?

Nah most likely your ex was the much overrated ANUS - I do understand that you can have issues getting anything into the back of one of them :confused:

peasea
13th May 2008, 18:08
Nah most likely your ex was the much overrated ANUS - I do understand that you can have issues getting anything into the back of one of them :confused:

Funny you should say that! My ex's name is Janice and she was nick-named Jah-anus years ago. I'd like to put something in her back and while it might be housed in a sheath there will be zero sex involved.
ROFLMFAO.

Crackup.
OMG another pun!

Swoop
13th May 2008, 20:28
I guess the ford driver's are having to put a seatbelt around their handbag.

peasea
13th May 2008, 21:28
Well, it wouldn't need to be their ball bag, would it?

McJim
13th May 2008, 21:39
It just goes to show Australians don't give a XXXX about anything else :rofl:

homer
13th May 2008, 21:43
Hey cant label all us Holden drives like this i would never even dream of doin that. In fact cant remember the last time i even had any drink in the front of the car. So many check points these days its easyer to put it in the boot less questions to answer and check points.

hell yeah , and yep id strap it in , you dont want a loose crate flying about .

homer
13th May 2008, 21:44
It just goes to show Australians don't give a XXXX about anything else :rofl:

like the way you spelt beer there m8

Forest
13th May 2008, 21:59
The Aussie government gives parents a $3,000 bonus .

So I heard the following joke on the radio this afternoon:

A driver was stopped in the Northern Territory with a seatbelt around a slab of beer and an unrestrained five-year-old in the car.

When the Police asked what was going on, the driver replied "I used my baby bonus to buy the beer and thought it was only fair".