PDA

View Full Version : I just saw this pic and it looks to be a cock up

Drew
14th May 2008, 10:33
This was the random gallery image when i loggerd in, and it seems about to come right over forward.

Hand completely off the brake, feet coming off the pegs, and a not so comfy look on the poor lass' face.

DOH!!!

yod
14th May 2008, 10:34
at least if she came off she's wearing hear extra-protective elbow skin on

Usarka
14th May 2008, 10:36
nice tits.

it is pretty high.... but it doesnt look "out of shape" just yet....?

raftn
14th May 2008, 10:41
having watched some of these things on you tube, it utterly amazes me that people do it, and without protected clothing....they are just nuts! and bugger it must hurt......

EJK
14th May 2008, 11:48
at least if she came off she's wearing hear extra-protective elbow skin on

But atleast shes got two airbags! :rofl:

dipshit
14th May 2008, 12:19
That's how chicks do it.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wg8j_zns2r0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wg8j_zns2r0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Drew
14th May 2008, 12:54
having watched some of these things on you tube, it utterly amazes me that people do it, and without protected clothing....they are just nuts! and bugger it must hurt......

We do it cos it looks cool if ya pull it off.

I have gone right over, but only on a street magic, wasn't too sore.

raftn
14th May 2008, 17:07
I have no problems with people doing it, just when they dont protect them selves........sounds like sex does'nt it.

sosman
14th May 2008, 19:06
This was the random gallery image when i loggerd in, and it seems about to come right over forward.

Hand completely off the brake, feet coming off the pegs, and a not so comfy look on the poor lass' face.

DOH!!!

Na no cockup there! she's def wearing an HJC :wari:

yod
14th May 2008, 19:38
Na no cockup there! she's def wearing an HJC :wari:

hey wow! i just noticed she's wearing a helmet

....and riding a bike...

:laugh:

Frenchy
14th May 2008, 20:35
I don't like doing them have had a few crashes but have seen a few chicks do it rather well like jojo who rides for LVX shes not bad on a bike (or on the eyes) :)

sAsLEX
14th May 2008, 20:41
Maybe the brakes are on the left!?

Kevmo7
15th May 2008, 14:51
I don't like doing them have had a few crashes but have seen a few chicks do it rather well like jojo who rides for LVX shes not bad on a bike (or on the eyes) :)

Jessica maine is my favourite female stunter :drool:

www.jessicamaine.com

and frenchy, i dont even think LVX still exists!!!!! hahahahaha!!

they were considered old skool when i started stuntin in 06!

DingoZ
15th May 2008, 15:04
She lookin down, so if the old saying is true " You go where you look". She gunna be meeting con and his mate crete soonish...

Oh yeah nice tits...:clap:
:whistle:

Buddy L
16th May 2008, 09:49
i found out after going over the bars on monday, that let the bike do the breaking and don't help it out with throwing your weight foward.
More speed equals more control
And it doesn't hurt when its on the grass, just your pride.