PDA

View Full Version : A shy hello (randyp)

randyp
14th May 2008, 14:28
Hey there,

been a member on these forums for a while thought id finally sya a proper hello.

You guys dont know it but you have been answering alot of my tech questions which has helped me out heaps. Im pretty new to riding, my first bike being a zxr250 which i (and kb'ers) fixed up myself. I flicked it on and started to find myself growing increasingly agitated and a little crazy without a bike.

Soooo, now i have acquired another kawasaki 250 (been enjoying the kwakas) and have been getting amongst it around wellington. Life is good once again.

I'm keen to meet up with people for some rides but currently i dont think im any V. Rossi fyi. One day i shall get there but right now im keen to learn how to get the most out of a motorbike.

Cheers All

Randy

chanceyy
14th May 2008, 14:30
welcome aboard Randy .. good to see you posting

check out meetings & events for the wellington rides ..they are newbie friendly & are a great crew

just remember to watch your fingers when ya feeding the trolls around here :lol:

Maha
14th May 2008, 14:32

I'm keen to meet up with people for some rides but currently i dont think im any V. Rossi fyi. One day i shall get there but right now im keen to learn how to get the most out of a motorbike.
Randy

All in good time randyp....I have not come across anyone on KB that can ride like Rossi....In saying that, some beleive they can.....:wacko:

MIXONE
14th May 2008, 14:33
Welcome mate.I am also from Chchur now living in Welly.Yep they are a good friendly crowd here(so far!).

Sidewinder
14th May 2008, 14:35
welcome aboard Randy .. good to see you posting

check out meetings & events for the wellington rides ..they are newbie friendly & are a great crew

just remember to watch your fingers when ya feeding the trolls around here :lol:

what was that sorry love???

Sidewinder
14th May 2008, 14:36
All in good time randyp....I have not come across anyone on KB that can ride like Rossi....In saying that, some beleive they can.....:wacko:

yea and ive never seen rossi ride as good as the mormon few ever before!!!

Maha
14th May 2008, 14:40
yea and ive never seen rossi ride as good as the mormon few ever before!!!

Thought you guys were more of a Posse' rather than a Rossi?
How say you S'Dub?

Sidewinder
14th May 2008, 14:47
Thought you guys were more of a Posse' rather than a Rossi?
How say you S'Dub?

more a max Biaggi

you know most bins wins...!