PDA

View Full Version : More pics from the 18th May Wgtn meeting.

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 13:01
1. Young talent !!!
2. Quallman going for it !!
3 & 4 Number 1 on the 50.
5. Meself !!
6. Sully60 on the Leadsled which didn't go for long unfortunately.

I have a lot more pics which will be posted soon.

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 13:12
more....
1 Slingshot
2 CT's are competitive !!
3 Apologies, can't remember who this is.
4 AJ's GT125
5 Fi5hy getting it sideways
6 bunched up !!!

Will do more later, include Motard pics.

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 13:31
Oh BTW I didn't put these on the photo competition thread as I didn't take them, a family member did.

James Deuce
19th May 2008, 13:33
Looking very tidy there Mr Cattermole!

Number One
19th May 2008, 13:43
Kewl thanks dude! Pics of me up the right way!

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 13:45
Kewl thanks dude! Pics of me up the right way!

Yeah they're cool pics alright.

Awesome day, thoughly enjoyed myself.

xr-rider
19th May 2008, 16:16
got anymore pics of the tards

quallman1234
19th May 2008, 18:12
Ill make a thread. Cool pics.

Slingshot
19th May 2008, 18:13
6 bunched up !!!

Or to be more precise...my team mate doing the big block pass on me, me trying to get out of the way and half the field heading on through :Pokey:

Sully60
19th May 2008, 19:04
Looking very tidy there Mr Cattermole!

Tidy indeed!

B Grade?

B for burglar!

A very impressive debut for Lady P and a credit to all your hard work to get it there, well done! :niceone:

I'm looking forward to comparing Spool elbow leather at close quarters with you when I can get the sled back into shape;)

Or to be more precise...my team mate doing the big block pass on me, me trying to get out of the way and half the field heading on through

There were no discussions of team orders, reigning champ should take precedence in all such situations.:shifty:

Anyway you owned me and AJ bigtime despite having deal with my antics and hey I need the points too!

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 20:21
Thanks, Craig.

Hey, I hadn't ridden buckets for 10 years and was on a brand new bike, I didn't know how it was going to go !!!

Yup, will be fun to see how the Leadsled goes against Lady P :cool:

More pics of the 'tards coming, I promise !!!

quallman1234
19th May 2008, 20:36
Thanks, Craig.

Hey, I hadn't ridden buckets for 10 years and was on a brand new bike, I didn't know how it was going to go !!!

Yup, will be fun to see how the Leadsled goes against Lady P :cool:

More pics of the 'tards coming, I promise !!!

Sweet, notice i was restricting my self at the end of the day on the straights to see the difference in the corner speed.

Good racing with ya!.

Any chance you got any more pics of me on the bucket?

nudemetalz
19th May 2008, 21:15
Totally agree, Q'man. Lotsa fun !!

Here's some Motard pics as promised.

Slingshot
19th May 2008, 21:31
There were no discussions of team orders, reigning champ should take precedence in all such situations.:shifty:

Anyway you owned me and AJ bigtime despite having deal with my antics and hey I need the points too!

All's fair in love and racing...at the end of the day we're in it to win it. On reflection I should have held my line and just gone with the flow...I've got to get use to this close quarters stuff if it doesn't kill me...it'll make me a better racer.

Bring it!!

Number One
24th May 2008, 04:18
All's fair in love and racing...at the end of the day we're in it to win it. On reflection I should have held my line and just gone with the flow...I've got to get use to this close quarters stuff if it doesn't kill me...it'll make me a better racer.

Bring it!!
Just don't go getting toooo close to my man - hmmkay? :whistle: