PDA

View Full Version : RRRS course for you guys?

R6_kid
21st May 2008, 23:39
Have any of you looked into this?

Perhaps if you would like to arrange a large enough group BRONZ might look into some kind of deal for you - especially being broke ass students and all :Pokey:

Even experienced riders will benefit - even I had to stop and think what i was doing when i went through the exercises on my GSXR1000 and i've been riding nearly 5 years now.

Discuss...

motorbyclist
21st May 2008, 23:58
we've already booked, and got some funding from AUSA to knock the price down to $25 per participant

but we're always keen for financial help, being broke ass students who are mostly learners in need of things like the RRRS course and all :)

Squiggles
22nd May 2008, 09:09
We're on the 29th of next month

The Stranger
22nd May 2008, 09:15
we've already booked, and got some funding from AUSA to knock the price down to $25 per participant

but we're always keen for financial help, being broke ass students who are mostly learners in need of things like the RRRS course and all :)

Can you please advise who from SMC is organising this?

The Stranger
22nd May 2008, 09:19
Have any of you looked into this?

Perhaps if you would like to arrange a large enough group BRONZ might look into some kind of deal for you - especially being broke ass students and all :Pokey:

Even experienced riders will benefit - even I had to stop and think what i was doing when i went through the exercises on my GSXR1000 and i've been riding nearly 5 years now.

Discuss...

The next 2 5th Sundays are booked, they be the 29th of June and 31st of August. One for these guys and one for Usillys.

bomma
22nd May 2008, 10:52
*edited material* one for Usillys.

i can just see the ol boys chasing after you in their cruisers now mate!!! head for the hills :rofl:

Squiggles
22nd May 2008, 11:42
Can you please advise who from SMC is organising this?

That'd be myself (Stephen) and Hanne

ehab2weelr
22nd May 2008, 11:47
my last exam is the day befor i didnt even no that when i signed up...:2thumbsup hahah

ehab2weelr
22nd May 2008, 11:48
btw when do we have to pay??

R6_kid
22nd May 2008, 12:51
Pretty sure you can pay on the day if need be, otherwise get in touch with Hanne and she can probably give you the low down.

Hanne
22nd May 2008, 23:15
Yeah we have the list of everyone booked for this session, we have to pay in advance to get the refund from AUSA (blahdiblah, they don't give grants upfront...) so we would like to grab it off you some time next week (or this) if possible, the sooner we pay and give in receipt the sooner we get a refund.

Firefight
23rd May 2008, 07:16
[QUOTE=R6_kid;1574127]

- even I had to stop and think what i was doing when i went through the exercises on my GSXR1000 and i've been riding nearly 5 years now.

QUOTE]

wow !!!!! you mean even you ??? G thats amazing.

F/F