Sully60
28th May 2008, 19:57
http://www.scs.net.nz/results.htm

Hmmmm.

Those B-Grade results don't look too accurate to me.:scratch:

Let the arguments begin:jerry:

Str8 Jacket
28th May 2008, 20:23
Nah, they're not at all. Not that it really matters!!! Bring on BoB!!!! WoOt!! :apint:

gav
28th May 2008, 20:35
Wow, thats a great layout on that website, very nice.

Trudes
28th May 2008, 20:37
hahaha, that can't be right, according to that Malcolm's coming first (which could be right, who knows... consistantly coming second or third and racing every race could do that) and I'm second..... (I not clever enough to put the words in the picture, but anyway....)

Skunk
28th May 2008, 21:58
WTF? Where's my points from race one in rounds one and two?

I like that I came 8th out of 6 riders too.

And I know I wasn't always last... :cry:

Slingshot
28th May 2008, 22:06
Bugger, I got no points from race two of round one.

Slingshot
28th May 2008, 22:10
And this page (http://www.scs.net.nz/results08A.php) is weird, cause in round two there's no forth place but there is a 5th & 6th but then no 7th.

I'm certain I finished both races in round 1.

nudemetalz
28th May 2008, 22:21
Well, I'm happy with my results on there....however,...I know at the next meeting with F5 Dave and Sully racing plus some of the bikes running better (Skunky), it ain't gonna be no picnic :chase:

fi5hy
28th May 2008, 22:29
That's Baydens magic point machine somewhere in the sky :Oops:

VasalineWarrior
28th May 2008, 23:04
Im just stoked that I could fall off and still come first in one of the races..

koba
29th May 2008, 10:33
B grade, Round 2, race 1 was:
1 Hells
2 Me
3 Sherie
Thats one set of results I'm absolutley sure about that makes a huge difference to the overall standings.

I guess this is a lesson for all of us in why clear race numbers are important. :o
Would have been damn hard to even get the results they have go sorted out, esp with so many poorly numbered new bikes.:Oops:

Trudes
29th May 2008, 13:26
I suspect it would make it difficult also when people turn up on an un-numbered bike once or twice and race in A or B grade I would think too, which may explain some of the numbering gaps.

Str8 Jacket
29th May 2008, 18:13
B grade, Round 2, race 1 was:
1 Hells
2 Me
3 Sherie
Thats one set of results I'm absolutley sure about that makes a huge difference to the overall standings.

Nup... that was race 2 of round 2. Put those results the opposite way round and that was the result of race one. ;)

Sully60
29th May 2008, 18:23
I have both of the round two races on video. You're right about both races Hels.

We should really talk to Bayden and get them sorted.

quallman1234
29th May 2008, 18:51
No points for breaking down whilst winning. Damn!

Str8 Jacket
29th May 2008, 18:56
No points for breaking down whilst winning. Damn!

Excuses, excuses :whistle:

koba
29th May 2008, 19:06
Nup... that was race 2 of round 2. Put those results the opposite way round and that was the result of race one. ;)

:Oops: Thats what I meant to say...

Number One
31st May 2008, 10:08
I have both of the round two races on video. You're right about both races Hels.

We should really talk to Bayden and get them sorted.

I'd thought to stay out of this as I didn't want to be the wanker complaining about my results not being right given that I have more points than what is recorded.

Hels is correct. Note I wasn't recorded in that second race because I was on the RG50...weird that they couldn't suss it was me though - given the number is still the same as the sled and I was wearing a big stupid pink t-shirt - with my name on it?! :lol: :buggerd:

Fark it...I'm sure Bayden can fix things up and YES I will now be the wanker complaining about my recorded results ripping me off in points! Dag nabbit I was so proud to get points on the 50 up against everyone else.

Trudes
31st May 2008, 10:27
*sigh*, I was so enjoying basking in my glory of being second on the points table (even though I knew it was wrong.... also knew it was the only time I'd be that high on the table... oh well...):crybaby:

Skunk
31st May 2008, 11:47
I'd thought to stay out of this as I didn't want to be the wanker complaining about my results not being right given that I have more points than what is recorded.
I beat you to being the wanker Number One. I already whinged about my points. But I know you ignore me...