PDA

View Full Version : Tomb Raider star BUYS Brutale

Bob
29th December 2004, 23:56
‘Tomb Raider’ star Angelina Jolie took possession of a new motorcycle for Christmas – but unlike many a celebrity, every penny of the £10,500 came out of her own pocket.

The ‘Lara Croft’ actress bought an MV Agusta Brutale from Red Dog Motorcycles in Kent. A member of staff at Red Dog said "Everyone was gobsmacked when Angelina came in. But she was really down to earth and knows what she's talking about with bikes. She was thrilled with it."

Nice to see someone in the public eye is capable of dipping into their own pockets from time to time.

Ghost Lemur
30th December 2004, 11:57
*Pictures naked Jolie on Brutale* :whistle:

She's definitely getting bonus points in my book. :cool2:

enigma51
30th December 2004, 12:20
*Pictures naked Jolie on Brutale* :whistle:

She's definitely getting bonus points in my book. :cool2:

In true homer style

ARGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH
:baby:

StoneChucker
30th December 2004, 17:44
All I can say is, wow... :gob: :)

Sparky Bills
30th December 2004, 17:49
FINALLY!!!
A GIRL WITH TASTE!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :2thumbsup
Now... Lets get her on a track!

Riff Raff
30th December 2004, 18:44
Hmmm. If I was ever going to do the lesbian thing, it would be with her!!!! And she's got my favourite bike.... Mmmm :love: :love: :love:

Ghost Lemur
30th December 2004, 19:39
Hmmm. If I was ever going to do the lesbian thing, it would be with her!!!! And she's got my favourite bike.... Mmmm :love: :love: :love:

Don't go les. Bi's enough, helps she is too.... :2thumbsup

*goes and has cold shower*.

avgas
30th December 2004, 19:53
horay for biker chicks!!!

jrandom
30th December 2004, 20:05
Bi's enough, helps she is too...

Oh MY.

[*very* cold shower]

Sparky Bills
30th December 2004, 20:10
Oh harden up you lot!
They only do that so that they can watch you all sweat!
Well its not gonna work on me! please dont work, please dont work, please dont work (I say to myself)

jrandom
30th December 2004, 20:12
Hmmm. If I was ever going to do the lesbian thing, it would be with her!!!

Funnily enough, you're not alone; she's the official Dream Woman (tm) of a lesbian acquaintance of mine.

I should also stipulate that AJ is, of course, quite a looker [takes obligatory cold shower] but she's not top of *my* list.

Maybe she just has that ineffable je ne sais quoi that clicks with something in them strange, unfathomable feminine brains.

James Deuce
30th December 2004, 20:18
Funnily enough, you're not alone; she's the official Dream Woman (tm) of a lesbian acquaintance of mine.

I should also stipulate that AJ is, of course, quite a looker [takes obligatory cold shower] but she's not top of *my* list.

Maybe she just has that ineffable je ne sais quoi that clicks with something in them strange, unfathomable feminine brains.

Naaaah. It's the lips, the big giant lips; the succulent full firm ....crikey that wasn't supposed to happen. Ummm, excuse me everyone.

Sparky Bills
30th December 2004, 20:19
:killingme :killingme

Juan
31st December 2004, 09:51
:niceone:

Me.... I'm taking her for a Brutale ride out!!!!!!

Ms Piggy
31st December 2004, 10:36
You are sooooooooo right! :gob:

Here's me on my dream bike - Angelina, Riff Raff & I all have fabuuuuuulous taste! ;)

Riff Raff
31st December 2004, 13:01
You are sooooooooo right! :gob:

Here's me on my dream bike - Angelina, Riff Raff & I all have fabuuuuuulous taste! ;)
Damnit, why does Lotto keep overlooking me........ I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a Brutale, NOW!

thehollowmen
6th January 2005, 19:36
Don't go les. Bi's enough, helps she is too.... :2thumbsup

*goes and has cold shower*.

Oh I know a much better thing to get rid of that...

She is into heavy bloodplay... does some very nice work too... :msn-wink:

Me.. I'll stick to the electricity :shutup:

inlinefour
26th January 2005, 03:24
‘Tomb Raider’ star Angelina Jolie took possession of a new motorcycle for Christmas – but unlike many a celebrity, every penny of the £10,500 came out of her own pocket.

The ‘Lara Croft’ actress bought an MV Agusta Brutale from Red Dog Motorcycles in Kent. A member of staff at Red Dog said "Everyone was gobsmacked when Angelina came in. But she was really down to earth and knows what she's talking about with bikes. She was thrilled with it."

Nice to see someone in the public eye is capable of dipping into their own pockets from time to time.

Now, how do I get her to take me for a ride on it? I'll hold on I promise :blah: