PDA

View Full Version : I've joined the ranks..

No FX
29th May 2008, 20:13
.. of The Noo Zulland Fully Licenced Motorcyclists Club!

After two years procrastinating on my learners, a defensive driving course and 12 months on my restricted, I finally got my full bike licence today :headbang: :woohoo: :done:

It was pretty simple, just ride for 45mins in different conditions and dont do anything stupid.

In between parts 2 & 3 when i was waiting for Mr Tester to finish writing in his almighty notebook I noticed a Free Wood bin on the other side of the road. Mr Tester gets out of the car having finished and runs over the road to see if he can score some firewood! What a cheeky barstard:laugh:

Anyway now its time to sell my cibby:bye:, keep saving over winter and get my grubby little hands on TRIUMPH 675 :drool:

**note to self-- must go to many bike shops and demo many bikes MWAHAHAHA <--- laughs evilly with hands clasped on desk and skinless cat on lap**

DingoZ
29th May 2008, 20:14
Congrats......:)

Mikkel
29th May 2008, 21:29
Congratulations mate! :niceone:

In between parts 2 & 3 when i was waiting for Mr Tester to finish writing in his almighty notebook I noticed a Free Wood bin on the other side of the road. Mr Tester gets out of the car having finished and runs over the road to see if he can score some firewood! What a cheeky barstard:laugh:

:clap: Bloody awesome! I like...

Dave-
29th May 2008, 21:30
hey grats dude