PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ride FMX or know anyone who does in Auckland??

Racer X
30th December 2004, 09:15
I've got myself a dirtbike now, apparantely theyre safer than road bikes :shit:
Just wondering if anyone has a ramp setup round Auckland ways, cos I'm moving back there in about a week..

Firefight
30th December 2004, 09:24
Fuck this should be good, :doctor: good luck mate, only ramp that I know of is at the "Jam Track", private Motox track, between Clevedon & Duders Beach, , give me a pm ,if you want his contact #, he does not like it being posted.

Both my wife and I have ridden his moto x track but I havn,t got the balls to try his ramp, good onya if ya do.. will ask around,I know there was one for sale at SHW one, just north of Naragwhia, I think they only wanted about NZ$100.00..

Motoracer
30th December 2004, 10:53
Just wondering if anyone has a ramp setup round Auckland ways, cos I'm moving back there in about a week..
Fuken cool pic man!! :cool2:

Racer X
30th December 2004, 17:53
Fuken cool pic man!! :cool2:
Hey, Thanx man- and yeah Firefight it'd be cool if you could PM me that contact
I can't really buy any ramp because I'd have nowhere to put it in Aucks - unless someone has land theyre willing to share somewhere.....
Also, where is Clevedon or Duders Beach?- I've never heard of either

Firefight
30th December 2004, 18:05
Hey, Thanx man- and yeah Firefight it'd be cool if you could PM me that contact
I can't really buy any ramp because I'd have nowhere to put it in Aucks - unless someone has land theyre willing to share somewhere.....
Also, where is Clevedon or Duders Beach?- I've never heard of either

no problem, will do that Friday, I am at work tonight, got the details at home, Clevedon is east of papakura heading towards the coast, will give more infomation in pm, Maybe one of the many KB Computer Geeks will post a bit of map for you, but don,t worry easy to find.

F/F

clint640
6th January 2005, 08:00

But not when doing one handed jumps without a helmet...:Pokey:

Oh, & let me know where you'll be riding in Auckland, I love watching evolution in action :yes:

Cheers
Clint