PDA

View Full Version : Sue Bradford should wear a hoodie every day

JimO
30th May 2008, 19:59
back to front , with the hood up

McJim
30th May 2008, 20:07

Start a political party. Use this as your cornerstone policy. I'll vote for you.

Manxman
30th May 2008, 20:30
Can I join? Pwease. Pwetty pwease.

I'm soooo with you on this. You could be onto a winner:yes:

However, I think you need to change your avatar. It's disturbing...

Stirts
30th May 2008, 20:33
It's disturbing...

It is disturbingly HOT!!!!!

Skyryder
30th May 2008, 20:40
All these threads on Sue Bradford: I'm beginning to think some here have the 'hots' for her.

Skyryder

Robert Taylor
30th May 2008, 20:45

And the pullcord done up VERY VERY tight

JimO
30th May 2008, 20:48
All these threads of Sue Bradford: I'm beginning to think some here have the 'hots' for her.

Skyryder

hotdog comes to mind

Skyryder
30th May 2008, 20:50
hotdog comes to mind

So you think she's a 'saucy' bit of crumpet?? :niceone:

"Skyryder

Stirts
30th May 2008, 20:53
So you think she's a 'saucy' bit of crumpet?? :niceone:

"Skyryder

For a Tranny maybe.....she is a tranny isn't she? :scratch:

Skyryder
30th May 2008, 20:58
For a Tranny maybe.....she is a tranny isn't she? :scratch:

Never got up that close and personal. So how do you know??:jerry:

Skyryder

Stirts
30th May 2008, 21:02
Never got up that close and personal.

Skyryder

so you just closed your eyes and didn't kiss on the lips then huh?

Swoop
30th May 2008, 23:04
I disagree with the backward hoodie.:oi-grr:

The bitch won't see the punch coming...

munterk6
31st May 2008, 17:35
thats an insult to the tranny community, shes nowhere near good looking enuff to be mistaken for a tranny. Trannys actualy take pride in their appearance.
Shes ya basic underclass solo mum representative,only in parliament coz alan clark has the hots for her. She makes me ill to look at her.:angry:

fridayflash
31st May 2008, 17:53
i remember seeing her getting her ears screwed by the police
outside aotea square whilst she was 'protesting'
at 'CHOGM' and distinctly remember my flatmate saying "oh she'll
end up in parliment" i said "bullshit" but he insisted ..mark my words,
she'll get into parliment.
...and??

im a hard working honest dad,and im every thing she hates in this world!

flyingbrick
31st May 2008, 18:18
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/news2007/politics_people/smack_210207_232.jpg
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/news/politics_people/sue_bradford_288.jpg

you mean.. you wouldnt tap this?

ElCoyote
31st May 2008, 19:22
http://images.tvnz.co.nz/tvnz_images/news2007/politics_people/smack_210207_232.jpg

Course I would, with a sledge hammer and not just once. A smack is illegal but what harm is a little tap? :wari::wari::wari:

Storm
31st May 2008, 19:38
I'd be using the car press- the one than turns approx 2 ton of steel into a 1 foot cube. Real slow like, just like my liberties to do as I please thanks to her and her ilk

nallac
31st May 2008, 19:43
And the pullcord done up VERY VERY tight

the pull cord needs to made outa piano wire as well.

peasea
31st May 2008, 20:01
the pull cord needs to made outa piano wire as well.

So an electric current could be added to the fun..........

nallac
31st May 2008, 20:05
So an electric current could be added to the fun..........

shit thats a good idea...:clap:

icekiwi
31st May 2008, 20:07
You guys should really stop taking the piss....
She's the best man we have for the job..:gob:

peasea
31st May 2008, 20:10
shit thats a good idea...:clap:

Thanks. I also thought that the current could be fed my a dynamo on a bicycle wheel, a bicycle that the backward-hoody-wearing, maggot infested pile of cold vomit should be forced to ride down Lambton Quay, in the rain, with a hot poker up her fanny.

OMG, I just fell off my chair.

Swoop
31st May 2008, 20:59
Of course I would!

But the correct phrase to use, is "Double tap".....
:ar15:

Manxman
31st May 2008, 23:25
Course I would, with a sledge hammer and not just once. A smack is illegal but what harm is a little tap? :wari::wari::wari:

Mate, you should have warned us that you were gonna put up photos like that...:eek5:

oldrider
31st May 2008, 23:48
All these threads on Sue Bradford: I'm beginning to think some here have the 'hots' for her.

Skyryder

Hey Skyrider, if you are so certain about Scott Watson being innocent, why don't you offer to swap places with him for a while! :Pokey:

I am sure your friend Helen could work something out for such a loyal supporter. :lol: Cheers John. (pt)

oldrider
1st June 2008, 00:03

As a profoundly heterosexual male who has almost completed his life cycle of three score years plus ten.

I have always believed that there is no such thing as an ugly woman!

This one has destroyed my theory completely. :crybaby::sick::doh: John.

Skyryder
1st June 2008, 04:30
Hey Skyrider, if you are so certain about Scott Watson being innocent, why don't you offer to swap places with him for a while! :Pokey:

I am sure your friend Helen could work something out for such a loyal supporter. :lol: Cheers John. (pt)

Just not too sure what this has to do with Bradford........or Clark for that matter...............puzzled

Skyryder

Skyryder
1st June 2008, 04:36
As a profoundly heterosexual male who has almost completed his life cycle of three score years plus ten.

I have always believed that there is no such thing as an ugly woman!

This one has destroyed my theory completely. :crybaby::sick::doh: John.

So what's your 'theory' on why there are so many threads on Bradford if it's not 'love' :love: at first sight.

Skyryder

oldrider
1st June 2008, 10:01
Just not too sure what this has to do with Bradford........or Clark for that matter...............puzzled

Skyryder

Remain puzzled, it just occurred to me as I read your signature again, impulse reaction!

Apologies to the Bradford "YUK" thread. :spanking: (lol) John.

Skyryder
1st June 2008, 10:58
Remain puzzled, it just occurred to me as I read your signature again, impulse reaction!

Apologies to the Bradford "YUK" thread. :spanking: (lol) John.

OK. I'll try and lift the tone of the thread :jerry: since all are facinated with her looks. :devil2: :jerry:

"Skyryder

flyingbrick
1st June 2008, 12:13
fap fap fap fap

Sollyboy
1st June 2008, 14:14

she is the cunt of cunts

Hitcher
1st June 2008, 17:22
I want a Commission of Enquiry to find out who is responsible for the frivolous rort that is "Hoodie Day". It's a shameless vote grab and should be subject to some sort of penalty under the provisions of the Electoral Finance Act.

What's next, "Ginga Day"? "Fat Gay Vegan Buddhist Whale Day"?

Robbo
1st June 2008, 19:17
Mmmm. The top pic reminds me of something i saw at the zoo once and also strengthens my theory of evolution where man was derived from the apes. I guess that some of us have evolved further than others and some went on to become politicians. Pity that the brain cells and common logic has'nt developed in these ones.

flyingbrick
1st June 2008, 19:23
I want a Commission of Enquiry to find out who is responsible for the frivolous rort that is "Hoodie Day". It's a shameless vote grab and should be subject to some sort of penalty under the provisions of the Electoral Finance Act.

It would not surprise me if htere was a national gay day.

TBH somebody needs to pull the reigns on how much fag influenced TV we screen. If we don't take care- smoking pole might one day become a required part of society.

MisterD
1st June 2008, 19:45

Apparently it's part of "Youth Week", although, to be honest given the fucktards that seem to be involved, I'm surprised it hasn't been branded "Yoof week".

Political stunts....we'll wear a hoodie, to show solidarity with the shiftless tagging sh!theads but will we do anything policy-wose to generate meaningfull jobs for you? :ar15: and :bash: