PDA

View Full Version : Contact us: Ducati 1098/Suzuki on the Blue Ridge Parkway, Virginia

ducatti1098/suzuki
1st June 2008, 03:51
Hi Mac, Rob and I were wondering if you are still on the road with the Kawasaki, Concord? We thought about you and your friend last night and felt awful that we did not have a business card with us to give to you yesterday on the Parkway. Enjoyed meeting you both hope that your travels are exciting and safe. Did not realize that you are famous. Found you on youtube this morning. That is a great club activity you are involved in. Rob and I work with elderly members of the community everyday. Rob is a Neurologist and has a private practice in Christiansburg, VA. and I am his nurse/office manager. We are looking forward to visiting New Zealand in the near future. Hope to keep in touch so we can meet up again. We have joined the Kiwi bike group and our user name is ducatti1098/suzuki. Give us a shout when you get a chance. We will send some photos of the boat and perhaps you can let us know of any near by ports that we can stop at. Not sure where you are located in New Zealand. Hope to hear back from you. Have fun on your way to Houston. Take care, Debi and Rob