PDA

View Full Version : Grudge match!!!

White trash
2nd June 2008, 01:28
OK. You can choose two racers on any era of whatever style.

Who would you wanna see race who?

Only rules are it has to be on one of your chosen riders bikes (equal machinary) and in one of your chosen riders styles.

Let's hear your ideal grudge match.

Gremlin
2nd June 2008, 03:39
go to sleep...

maybe rossi and doohan... I ain't that old!

scracha
2nd June 2008, 08:57
Niall McKenzie and Max Biaggi doing the Bol d'or on a Scott Flying Squirrel.

Quasievil
2nd June 2008, 09:11
Sheeesh jimmy, shouldnt you be breast feeding or something ?

Toast
2nd June 2008, 09:43
Fogarty vs. Rossi 'cos Foggy reckons he could beat him and I know Vale would love to kick his arse just for saying that. Any bike, don't think it would matter.

Tony.OK
2nd June 2008, 09:47
Rossi vs Alonso(whatever bike he chooses)

T.W.R
2nd June 2008, 10:03
Joey Dunlop vs John McGuinness, 2 laps of the IOM on RVF750s :banana:

or

Craig Shirriffs vs Robert Holden, around Wanganui on Ducati Supermonos' :cool:

flame
2nd June 2008, 10:04
WT your an egg!

I would pick YOU to race DREW on HOEnet CB900's......round Manfield in F1 next round:bleh: LETS DO IT!!!!

Joni
2nd June 2008, 10:14
Lots of international options…. But for me it would be a simple choice. Scrivy (once he has had time to get his head around an LCR) against Steve Bron! Throw some Stacey Sellar in for good measure… now that would be a HUGE race…

Scrivy, mate I know how much you hate LCR’s… but if you got your head around one, I think you could beat almost anyone, an international contender 100%!

However agree with Flame too! WT you are an egg! :love:

Drew
2nd June 2008, 10:31
However agree with Flame too! WT you are an egg! :love:

WT your an egg!

I would pick YOU to race DREW on HOEnet CB900's......round Manfield in F1 next round:bleh: LETS DO IT!!!!

Yeah, you and me on board matching whales. Could make it the feature lunch time race at round two of the vic club.

Anyone wanna lend Jimmy a Hornet?

Madnes
2nd June 2008, 10:56
How about a teams race Doonan/Gardener against Rossi/Loranzo?????

ajturbo
2nd June 2008, 10:59
Yeah, you and me on board matching whales. Could make it the feature lunch time race at round two of the vic club.

he's NOT that mad, silly...

oh wait.. he is brave, posting here only Hrs after RR 's big moment...

roogazza
2nd June 2008, 11:39
WT your an egg!

Flame and Kerry Dukie , cos he could do it I'm sure.

'tongue in cheek of course.' G.

riffer
2nd June 2008, 11:45
Can't decide.

Let's throw Rossi, Ago, Mike the Bike, Doohan, Schwantz, Rainey, Lawson, Gardner and Crosby on the Sachsenring for a 10 lap Sprint.

flame
2nd June 2008, 11:53
Flame and Kerry Dukie , cos he could do it I'm sure.

'tongue in cheek of course.' G.

On Ducati's? bring it on!

enigma51
2nd June 2008, 11:56
swantz and valentino

It should be intersting to see two poeple who can get the most out of a bike go head to head even though swantz will most likely fall off

98tls
2nd June 2008, 12:06
Hailwood V Fogarty round The Isle on 78 900 SSs.

codgyoleracer
3rd June 2008, 09:59
Assuming that both were at the very top of their game on the day:

Shwantz V Haga

Kickaha
3rd June 2008, 13:44
A rematch with two people who did race against each other, Cook Neilson on His "California hot rod" Ducati vs Reg Pridmore on his Butler and Smith BMW

slowpoke
3rd June 2008, 13:55
Troy Bayliss vs Mat Mladin around the Nurburgring

or

Joey Dunlop vs Dave Jefferies on K1 GSXR around the IOM.

FilthyLuka
3rd June 2008, 15:53
Doohan versus Valentino Rossi, Phillip Island (so i can go watch) on Yamaha YZR750's

Clivoris
3rd June 2008, 16:19
Me and a geezer called Chris Mackrell on Suzuki GS1000s down a 1/4 mile drag strip, but manfield could be interesting too.

Drew
3rd June 2008, 16:29
Assuming that both were at the very top of their game on the day:

Shwantz V Haga

Now that's a CAPITAL idea. Best suggestion thus far.

Two "win it or bin it" mo-fos!

roadracingoldfart
4th June 2008, 21:12
I would like to have seen the battle between Wayne Rainey and Rossi . Id pick Rainey on equal machinery, both can do 2 or 4 strokes.

Another good mix up would be Darryl Beattie and Richard Scott. Both had awesome talent and skill but were never really given the good bikes. They were the bridesmaid team.

Madnes
4th June 2008, 21:23
What about Freddy merkel and Arron slight around Taupo(as they both live in new zealand and we can all go and watch)

scott411
4th June 2008, 22:29
id pick 5 guys, to race on late 80's NSR500's, the evil handling, really fast ones,
Doohan
Rossi
Spencer
Rainey
Agostini

and at Assen,

cowpoos
5th June 2008, 10:48
I would just like to see Gary McCoy on a decent factory backed machine out their right now in GP!! Totally rate that dude...massive bike control...shame he crashes as often as White Trash though!

glice
5th June 2008, 11:39
id pick 5 guys, to race on late 80's NSR500's, the evil handling, really fast ones,
Doohan
Rossi
Spencer
Rainey
Agostini

and at Assen,

yea I would have said spencer and rossi, but that would be even better.

wharfy
5th June 2008, 16:57

Yeah he can use mine

Drew
5th June 2008, 20:47
Yeah he can use mine

That's a mighty offer mate, but I cant afford to fix either bike if it gets ugly.

Anyone got a pair of CT 90's in the shed we can FUBAR instead?

DEATH_INC.
5th June 2008, 20:58
How about Bob Hannah vs Ricky Carmicheal, on '79 YZ 250's....
Haga vs Shwantz sounds good too, but chuck Xaus in too :shit:
Or if ya want some real fun, Hannah, Xaus, Haga, Danny Chandler, and Shwantz all on motards :shit: now that'd be something!!

DEATH_INC.
6th June 2008, 19:28
I got a good one, how about Drew vs WT vs Poos vs Me all on srads or some other similar slick handling machine.....should be farkin funny!

Drew
7th June 2008, 10:00
I got a good one, how about Drew vs WT vs Poos vs Me all on srads or some other similar slick handling machine.....should be farkin funny!

Who'd lend Poos a bike, just to have it written off in the warm up lap?

You comin to play silly buggers this season bro?

cowpoos
7th June 2008, 10:01
I don't think I could handle the build up to such an event with Drew blowing how mighty he is!!! only to get owned ...again...but otherwise I'm up...not so sure about a SRAD though...

wharfy
7th June 2008, 15:54
I'd like to see Aarron Slight and Carl Fogerty, two races Identical Hondas for one and Ducati for the other.

Drew
7th June 2008, 19:14
not so sure about a SRAD though...

It aint like you can use your bike, since you've pimped it out.

Grub
7th June 2008, 19:20
Graeme Crosby and Randy Mamola ... they have unfinished buisness :devil2: Go Croz!

DEATH_INC.
8th June 2008, 01:19
You comin to play silly buggers this season bro?
I wish...just can't afford to race anymore.
Also just became unemployed so gotta sort a job of some sort before I do anything....

Katman
8th June 2008, 02:07
How about the old Glen Williams versus the new Glen Williams?

Kornholio
8th June 2008, 03:18
Graeme Crosby and Robert Holden(RIP) on GSX1100's :D

driftn
8th June 2008, 11:09

Can I get in on some of that action to?

driftn
8th June 2008, 11:13
I don't think I could handle the build up to such an event with Drew blowing how mighty he is!!! only to get owned ...again...but otherwise I'm up...not so sure about a SRAD though...

I think you would handle the build up just fine mate. The SRAD how ever would have you fucked.:yes:

cowpoos
8th June 2008, 14:13
Can I get in on some of that action to?

Nah ya too short...too bald.

I think you would handle the build up just fine mate. The SRAD how ever would have you fucked.:yes:

Yeah your probally right!! I would enjoy winding drew up in the build up!!

As for the SRAD...not sure...only riden one for bugger all time...and that was that thing u have now! and besides...I would probally struggle to borrow a SRAD...as apparently I crash bikes all the time..so know one will lend me one :(

codgyoleracer
24th June 2008, 16:46
How about the old Glen Williams versus the new Glen Williams?

Glenn would kick my arse both on the bike & on the golf course , - dont ya just hate natural talent........ :-)