PDA

View Full Version : Bucket racing in Brooklyn?

gummibear
2nd June 2008, 13:08
Heya kbers, how often is there bucket racing in brooklyn? And how much does is cost to build a bucket and how do you go about it?

Str8 Jacket
2nd June 2008, 13:10
Next round is 29 June. Your FXR is a legal bucket so just bring that up and race!! It'll only cost you $35, make sure you have leathers and boots etc....

CookMySock
2nd June 2008, 17:02
how much does is cost to build a bucket and how do you go about it?well, you drag any piece of crap bike out from under a hedge, put a new sparkplug in it, and kick it in the guts, and go race it. Thats it. Cost = as much as you can get away for free. Or you can spend the grands and make a hardcore bucket racer.

DB

kiwicam
2nd June 2008, 17:22
a new sparkplug?

will this chequebook racing never end...?

Sully60
2nd June 2008, 17:34
a new sparkplug?

will this chequebook racing never end...?

You have to keep up with the Jones's you know. Hell, I even replaced my grips the other day!

Trudes
2nd June 2008, 18:57
You have to keep up with the Jones's you know. Hell, I even replaced my grips the other day!

Are they heated??

You big pussy!

CookMySock
2nd June 2008, 19:07
You have to keep up with the Jones's you know. Hell, I even replaced my grips the other day!Splashed out on a new roll of tape ?

DB

Sully60
2nd June 2008, 19:12
Are they heated??

You big pussy!

No, #1 says I'm hot enough without enhancements.:cool:

Splashed out on a new roll of tape ?

Yeah, but I only used a quarter of the roll, so I can do all my bikes now!

Number One
2nd June 2008, 19:39
You big pussy!

Shhhhh.....

That was what I thought too.

BUT he just assures me that the distraction of sloppy grips is worth whole seconds!!!! :lol: I just thought he needed to harden up and go faster cos I hadn't had any time to have a problem with them :shutup:

My only request is that the sled runs for the next Welly Bucket Round...if not I will have some serious grumpibumness going on and no one wants that!!!!

gav
2nd June 2008, 22:26
No we don't, do we ...... :whistle:

koba
3rd June 2008, 07:32
Heya kbers, how often is there bucket racing in brooklyn? And how much does is cost to build a bucket and how do you go about it?

You will have to put up with this lot of idiots above tho :lol:

Seriously tho there is proper info here (http://www.scs.net.nz/events.htm)

Str8 Jacket
3rd June 2008, 18:24
Yeah, come along. Who knows, you may get a few points... :whistle: