PDA

View Full Version : Tonight at Hooks' place

Hooks
31st December 2004, 07:19
OK you lot !! ... the weather has come to the party and it is bloody brilliant here today !! :gob:
So get out ya bikes dust off ya dancing shoes and hussle ya sorry butts here !! :moon:
I'll be home from work from 12 onwards so if anyone wants directions then PM me and I'll reply when I get home then !! :mobile:
Look forward to seeing you all and having a great time ....

PARTY !!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

bungbung
31st December 2004, 08:24
We'll see you between 8 and 9, depending on how fast mrs bungbung and CSL can get their shit together after work

See you there

Ms Piggy
31st December 2004, 08:52
We'll see you between 8 and 9, depending on how fast mrs bungbung and CSL can get their shit together after work

See you there
:Oi: I'll be ready and waitin' to partay! :yeah:

sels1
31st December 2004, 11:14
Sorry cant be there but have a good one . Happy New Year all

StoneChucker
31st December 2004, 18:04
It's 19:11, I better leave, see you guys soon I hope...

toads
31st December 2004, 18:08
HAve an awesome nite won't yas all!, pity me and a toad 2 can't be there, would be cool to catch up with you all again, never mind there will be other occasions I'm sure

ajturbo
31st December 2004, 23:29
:love: :love: :laugh: :laugh: :2guns: :2guns: :bleh:
andy

betti
1st January 2005, 09:47
thanx guyz for a great intro to kiwi bikerz, good to see your all mad as we hoped ya'd be :msn-wink:
Tania is still talkin on the great white telephone, so it must have been a good do!!.
Up for a ride anytime, so drop me a message or pm for my cellphone :niceone:
speak to ya alll again soon
happy new year
Betti

jimbo600
1st January 2005, 10:03
Sorry I didn't show last night mate. Got too pissed at another location.

Hooks
1st January 2005, 10:17
Sorry I didn't show last night mate. Got too pissed at another location.
No probs matey !! We had a good turnout in the end ..... and I have a few beers left over !! :bleh: That is all Paul's fault !! :sly: There are some sore heads heading back to Welly as we speak. :bash: Bloody shame about the weather tho' !!

AND ......
Anyone seen Frosty yet ??

Ms Piggy
1st January 2005, 13:29
Thanks Hooks for a great night and being such a wonderful host.

Great to meet a few new people and reaquaint myself with a few familar ones. The rain certainly didn't dampen anyones spirits (or beer :apint: ).

Both Frosty & Stonechucker got to dazzel a certain young woman with their pick up lines, Mrs Bung Bung was ready to keep partying all night - having consumed 4 cans of Red Bull :banana: and Paul in NZ seemed to have a pre-occupation with Elton John and the rest of just partied it up.

Thanks everyone for making it a great night and Happy New Year.

Ghost Lemur
1st January 2005, 13:57
Please tell me someone is going to post some pics.

Sounds like it was a good night.

Hooks
1st January 2005, 15:33
Please tell me someone is going to post some pics.

Sounds like it was a good night.

Sorry mate but we were so busy having a good time that the camera never made it out !! But hey, there are some images that will never leave me ..... :whistle:
Thanks for coming all.... Paul & Vicky, Mr & Mrs Bung bung, HerB4, CSL, DHunt & Friends, Betti & Mrs Betti, Frosty, Stonechucker and AJTurbo this morning for coffee !!! Bloody brilliant company .....

Milky
1st January 2005, 15:46
Sounds like you had a great time, but ours was better...

Big ups to aunty riff!!

Paul in NZ
1st January 2005, 17:13
Man... I had to have a wee nap when I got home... I wus a bit tired!

What a great party! We had a blast! Thanks so much and sorry I was on such a course of self destruction but it was New Years Eve and sometimes ya just gotta go for it eh! (I'll never drink again - honest)

Nice to meet old friends and new and I hope your neighbours still like you!

Had a brill ride home once we got rolling and pulled away from the traffic but it was kinda wet out east so in the end we decided not to use shw2 'cos the weather looked way worse and I was a bit weary.... (OK I was hung over and knackered)

;-)

Paul N

Feeling a bit better now.... Better dry out the gear...

Her_C4
1st January 2005, 18:41
Both Frosty & Stonechucker got to dazzel a certain young woman with their pick up lines,

I believe that Stonechucker (bless him) was the one dazzled here (who? what? where? what did I miss??????) ha ha ha :lol:

The young woman in question, who I had originally misinterpreted as Frostys girlfriend/partner, was totally deaf to the said pick up lines (pfft - reverse pyschology indeed!!) and in actual fact had determined the both the goal AND the most expedient course of action to arrive at aforementioned goal before Frosty even opened his mouth.....

I have never seen a man being 'helped' out of his leathers in quite that way before...... :thud:

Thanks Hooks (and Frosty!) :-) I haven't laughed so much in ages!!!

Hardly anyone on the roads on the way home, although still a lot of cops patrolling - judging by the number of empty cars by the side of SH1 they must have had a pretty busy night!!!

Paul in NZ
1st January 2005, 18:53
Hardly anyone on the roads on the way home, although still a lot of cops patrolling - judging by the number of empty cars by the side of SH1 they must have had a pretty busy night!!!

I noticed the cars but never made the connection...

Later (like 5 mins ago) I suddenly was grateful I didn't get to blow in the bag this morning! I didn't feel plonked BUT I did give it a bit of a nudge eh!

There was a lot of laughing all right....

;-)

Paul N

StoneChucker
1st January 2005, 21:26
Ian, you are a bloody legend mate. Thanks for having us all over, leaving a trail of destruction behind us :buggerd: I enjoyed myself, I just wish I had known who was who. I didn't even know, for example, HerB4, Betti and Ajturbo were there??? :wacko:

I can't wait for my official, KB shirt with member name to arrive :) Will make the very awkward art of introductions, for me anyway, much simpler :)

For those waiting for pictures of Frosty being stripped of his leathers, Mrs Bung Bung high on Red Bull, Paul living out his dream of being Elton John (including all life style choices ;)), CSL trying to catch and "educate" a MINOR or me doing my best to escape a VERY intoxicated, amorous and partly exposed next door neighbour will be bitterly disappointed. I don't think there was a single camera out. May be a good thing, for legal reasons hahahaha :beer: Hey Tony, did you find that she had lost the art of conversation, or the understanding thereof? Maybe it was my accent (although I've been told I don't have much of one), but she didn't understand ANYTHING I said, nor did anything she say bare any resemblance to any native tongue I've come across in my 24 years...

Here's hoping the weather is good tomorrow, so we can show Frosty the wgtn stomping grounds.

Thanks again Ian, and you've got a lovely family. Was nice to meet everyone I hadn't yet met :niceone:

Dave.

Ms Piggy
1st January 2005, 21:33
Thanks again Ian, and you've got a lovely family. Was nice to meet everyone I hadn't yet met :niceone:

Dave.
Yeah Ian - Dave is right a fantastic family & really cool neighbours too! :yes:

FROSTY
1st January 2005, 21:37
hey guys n gals.Um I am alive and kicking.I had a bloody good time at the party .Thanks girls for saving me from my um "admirer" -Cathy I will never forgive ya -standing there and watching her drape---arg never mind.
Thanks a million hooks for coming out and saving me at the gas station.
I had a bloodt good ride back to wellingtown ended going over the pie cock hill-bloody slippery -then the haywoods--WTF with the bloody wire rope half way down.Sheesh are you guys nuts.

Ms Piggy
1st January 2005, 21:44
Thanks girls for saving me from my um "admirer" -Cathy I will never forgive ya -standing there and watching her drape---arg never mind.
Mate! Like I said - I think it was that classy Auckland pick up line, what was it now..."Hey baby are you horny?" or something just as eloquent. :killingme

riffer
1st January 2005, 23:04
Mate! Like I said - I think it was that classy Auckland pick up line, what was it now..."Hey baby are you horny?" or something just as eloquent. :killingme

Interestingly enough, he claims he was expecting a slap in the face for that one.

BTW, the Lambton Quay thing happened around 3.30 am, and, thank god, the rock is still on her finger. :)