PDA

View Full Version : Norf vs Mainland Challenge Race

Buddha#81
3rd June 2008, 22:47
Dangerous confirmed tonight that there will be a Norf vs Mainland Challenge race with a trophy on the line........details to follow......But we will be feilding a mixed team from pro's to has beens, proddys and a shela. Lemans start was mooted but may get ditched if this Fatarse makes Team Mainland.

Only a few more sleeps and its....... Bizzzzznus....its bizzzzznus Time!

gav
3rd June 2008, 23:55
I couldn't see Superpole on the schedule either? :Oops: :whistle:

ajturbo
4th June 2008, 00:29
sounds like fun .. at this rate i will be pushing my bike all the way around....

Sully60
4th June 2008, 06:04
As none of us "Norfeners" have FXR's or CBR's or any other electric start bikes can we disable the electric starters?

We can do all the work to disable the starters, just go have a smoke or a feed and we'll take care of it all no worries:whistle:

Rashika
4th June 2008, 06:23
As none of us "Norfeners" have FXR's or CBR's or any other electric start bikes can we disable the electric starters?

We can do all the work to disable the starters, just go have a smoke or a feed and we'll take care of it all no worries:whistle:

...thats easy, mine doesn't work anyway!

dangerous
4th June 2008, 06:37
Dangerous confirmed tonight that there will be a Norf vs Mainland Challenge race with a trophy on the line........details to follow......
Dont get to excited Budd, the trophy isent confirmed tried ringing Baydon last night, we need the ok from him 1st.

This is a invitation race, limited numbers and dont worry bout the CBR's Your captain will need to chose a team, new, old, classic and a bit of fluff.

Nasty
4th June 2008, 07:25
...and a bit of fluff.

Mrs Kendog had better pack her rabbits ears then .. she makes a great bit of fluff :)

Buddha#81
4th June 2008, 07:44
Dont get to excited Budd, the trophy isent confirmed tried ringing Baydon last night, we need the ok from him 1st.

This is a invitation race, limited numbers and dont worry bout the CBR's Your captain will need to chose a team, new, old, classic and a bit of fluff.

Did ya ask ya mum too? I thought it was "our meeting" lets do it anyway!

F5 Dave
4th June 2008, 09:26
Better include an F5 bike from each island too huh?

In the old days there were always Norf vs Souf races at GPs etc. Though us wgtn guys had to race in the south side as there were often not enough numbers represent. Yo.

Sorry.

Trudes
4th June 2008, 12:21
Mrs Kendog had better pack her rabbits ears then .. she makes a great bit of fluff :)

Aww thanks luv, I'll be the slowest bit of fluff out there though (I can pack my bunny tail too....:lol:)

dangerous
4th June 2008, 18:20
Did ya ask ya mum too? I thought it was "our meeting" lets do it anyway!

Hey who pulled your chain?
Ok... ohh yeah, baydon is onto it tiz all go... happy now :scooter:

Buddha#81
4th June 2008, 18:31
Hey who pulled your chain?

Mrs B now and then, sometimes myself......why ya wanna go?:buggerd::spanking::devil2: