PDA

View Full Version : Good Luck Welly Massive Crew...

flame
4th June 2008, 19:14
...Hope ya's all have a fantastic weekend, and show the southern boys'n gals how its really done:niceone:

looking forward to reading reports next week!

Sully60
4th June 2008, 19:21
Cheers Flame.

We will be "bringing" it to them southerners, they will never feel so brought when we're done with them! :headbang:

madmal64
4th June 2008, 19:24
Go hard you Welly crew:first:
Represent:Punk:

Str8 Jacket
4th June 2008, 19:24
Cheers chicken! Im soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!! :wari: :wari: :banana:

gav
4th June 2008, 19:33
Yeah, good luck you guys! Hang on ........ by the way, you guys have ridden in snow before, right? :eek:

nudemetalz
4th June 2008, 19:41
Do well, peoples !!!!

And don't blow that motor up, Sully !!!

Nasty
4th June 2008, 20:14
Good luck guys have a really awesome time ... we will definately be cheering you on from here!

Trudes
4th June 2008, 20:41
Thanks guys! Can't wait, very excited..... I love playing in the snow!!!

chanceyy
4th June 2008, 21:08
good luck guys .. have a ton of fun & again look forward to the reports & tall stories next week :D

Skunk
4th June 2008, 21:34
Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to get the bikes there in one piece. After that, well, who knows. I believe the ZX1R is quite heavy and will make a good block.

Number One
4th June 2008, 22:06
Proving that I can speak for just myself. Have a great weekend guys and gals, enjoy, kick some arse and if any bikes don't behave...blardy enjoy it anyway!!!!!!

Remember you could be at home doing housework knowing that a whole bunch of your mates are off having a great time without you....

koba
4th June 2008, 22:10
Fucken aye, go hard ladies and gentlemen....

ok, bitches and bastards parehaps but go hard!

Kickaha
4th June 2008, 22:34
Thye'll need more than luck, they'll have to find some talent as well, I understand it's in short supply in Welly :bleh:

and they're handicapped by AJ

Skunk
4th June 2008, 22:52
Remember you could be at home doing housework knowing that a whole bunch of your mates are off having a great time without you...
Who?

Oh, you mean like you... sorry.

Number One
4th June 2008, 22:54
Who?

Oh, you mean like you... sorry.
Just cos you the birthday boy don't think I won't crack ya one when I see ya again for any cheekiness!

k14
5th June 2008, 10:12
by the way, you guys have ridden in snow before, right? :eek:
Looking at the latest forecast, that isn't as stupid as it sounds!!!!!

F5 Dave
5th June 2008, 10:48
Yeah, forget the wets, where are my snow tyres?:confused:

Oh well I've done a few Brass Monkeys so the snow isn't anything new.

The only real issue areas are the left hand turn in the esses has some bumps & after the esses, the connection road that left is off camber & very front-endy. Big woolly jerseys for over the leathers.:msn-wink:

Leaving friday morning.
Cheers all see you there:niceone:

fireball
5th June 2008, 10:56
YAYYYY GO HARD and win!

have fun ill be supporting you guys in my head while we are on our crazy ride!

quallman1234
5th June 2008, 11:07
Battle of the Bravest?

Buddha#81
5th June 2008, 11:10
Travel safe youz fullas.

Grub
5th June 2008, 11:19
Wouldn't it be great if Welly gave the The Learn on their own turf. Trouble is, they know their bloddy track better than we do ... wish we could be there team, looking forward to the reports

Joni
5th June 2008, 11:21
Wouldn't it be great if Welly gave the The Learn on their own turf. Trouble is, they know their bloddy track better than we do ... wish we could be there team, looking forward to the reportsYes it would be very great... just keep in mind the Chch riders know this track and they are used to the huge fields as well. I am very happy that the Welliwooders are coming down for this... but I reckon some are in for a bit of a surprise!

Still going to be fun though! No matter what the result is...

:wari:

Good luck to everyone - North and South!

Trudes
5th June 2008, 11:44
Wouldn't it be great if Welly gave the The Learn on their own turf. Trouble is, they know their bloddy track better than we do ... wish we could be there team, looking forward to the reports

Yeah and if we all rode FXRs and CBRs eh?! :Pokey:
Either way, I'm in for the fun not the win!

F5 Dave
5th June 2008, 11:50
I'm pretty savvy of the speed of the SI crew, I was impressed by some, although it was hard to tell the very sharp end as the 50 couldn't keep up with DC on the straights (although I was trying to put together a move on the connection road after he lapped me, just for giggles).

Welly crew isn't used to the big tracks, but we will have fun for sure. There are a couple of Auckland bikes I'd like to bring down that change some preconceptions of what is fast though. Or when I finish my 100. . .
After the 500 & etc etc. . . .

Joni
5th June 2008, 11:51
Fun is what its all about Dave! :clap:

F5 Dave
5th June 2008, 12:00
Yup fun

. . . & winning.

. . . Winning being most important of course.:msn-wink:

skidMark
5th June 2008, 17:12
Just saw some of the boys heading down on SH1 near amberley on the way home from work.

Blue van trailer and 4 bikes on it sideways lol.

A bit too flash to be bucket bikes i reckon :P lol

Number One
5th June 2008, 17:21
Just saw some of the boys heading down on SH1 near amberley on the way home from work.

Sounds like Skunky bum! Saw him heading to the ferry this morning.

Go Wellybums play nice CHCHers and have a great time all

btw I am not jealous, or bitter or any of those things....:weep:

DingoZ
5th June 2008, 17:23
Good luck, and stay warm....:)

Ivan
5th June 2008, 17:30
Go hard Welly crew.

skidMark
5th June 2008, 17:35
Good luck, and stay warm....:)

Plenty of sheep here.:niceone:

Str8 Jacket
5th June 2008, 18:53
WoOt, just got meself a spanky new helmet today. Its gonne help me go fast! :yes:

Leaving tomorrow lunch time. Cant believe that its only 2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!! :wari:

Trudes
5th June 2008, 19:04
WoOt, just got meself a spanky new helmet today. Its gonne help me go fast! :yes:

Leaving tomorrow lunch time. Cant believe that its only 2 MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!! :wari:

Yahhh Hels!! A speedy new helmet!!! (hope you've packed your thermals, I know the Hutt is cold but I've heard ChCh is gonna be freezing!)

Str8 Jacket
5th June 2008, 19:07
Yahhh Hels!! A speedy new helmet!!! (hope you've packed your thermals, I know the Hutt is cold but I've heard ChCh is gonna be freezing!)

Mate, I dont own any thermals, doh! But.... I did grow up in Ohakune, so I know what im in for! It's all about layers baby, layers!

Trudes
5th June 2008, 19:09
Mate, I dont own any thermals, doh! But.... I did grow up in Ohakune, so I know what im in for! It's all about layers baby, layers!

That's why your bringing Malcolm eh? It's not the pit-bitch thing, it's more the warmth factor. (He is a warm type of bloke, but really if you're going to use a man for heat you need a big fat one!)

Sully60
5th June 2008, 19:13
(He is a warm type of bloke, but really if you're going to use a man for heat you need a big fat one!)

So you've got a good electric blanket then?

Joni
5th June 2008, 19:15
Yup, rain and sleet..... brrr it going to be damn cold.

Come prepared guys!

Trudes
5th June 2008, 19:15
So you've got a good electric blanket then?

You know it! Then again, I own thermals and Nige relys on me for the heat!! (cause I'm hot!!:lol:)

Pedrostt500
5th June 2008, 19:22
Go you good things, show em some good Welly Metal, and good luck.

Subike
5th June 2008, 19:26

Weather forcast for Saturday is snow to sea level in Cant with the probability of hail showers in the morning!.
Ahh good chch riding weather :bleh:

Trudes
5th June 2008, 19:29
Arghhhh!! Geezus!! I need to hire a bigger, fatter man for Saturday warming at Ruapuna!!:yes:

Trudes
5th June 2008, 19:33
So where's Dangerous or Rashika to inform us that some of our Welly crew has arrived safely?? (and my beloved Pamela:love:)

MIXONE
5th June 2008, 19:37
Foot in both camps for me.Recently from Chchur now living Welly so may the best man or woman win.Blardy cold at Ruapuna though.I'd want heated seat and grips to get out there.:niceone:

PS Marry a fat tattoed woman and you get warmth in winter,shade in summer and moving pictures all year round.

Str8 Jacket
5th June 2008, 19:56
So where's Dangerous or Rashika to inform us that some of our Welly crew has arrived safely?? (and my beloved Pamela:love:)

She had better have kept her carb closed if she was any where near Sambo!!!

Skunk
5th June 2008, 19:58
She had better have kept her carb closed if she was any where near Sambo!!!
Everybody arrived safe and well. Thanks for asking.

Bikes are fine too.

ajturbo
5th June 2008, 20:00
hey thanks Flame.. i'll try and kick someones butt.. even if it is only lukes....

skidMark
5th June 2008, 20:05

IS that the bike that was dragging behind the trailer by one tie down as it went past?:eek:

Skunk
5th June 2008, 20:06
Sheeesh! Delete your post before she sees it...

ajturbo
5th June 2008, 20:32
it ok skunk... think the duct tape will hide a few things....

dangerous
5th June 2008, 20:41
...Hope ya's all have a fantastic weekend, and show the southern boys'n gals how its really done:niceone:

looking forward to reading reports next week!

HEY... whats the idea Flame, backing that mob, remember us?

Well a trailer with a pile of scrap metel has arived... no bikes tho when do they arive?

theres 9 on that trailer mate... and fuk they are rough (in the garage as we speak)

Colapop
5th June 2008, 21:15
Oi!! You lot just be thankful they haven't brought the cheer squad with them... O eck, that's me... I really do look good with pom poms... :eek:

We've sent our secret weapon... AJ! Did you take the bourbon Andy...?

Trudes
5th June 2008, 21:39
Sheeesh! Delete your post before she sees it...

Too late!:crybaby: You break it you fix it, you know my motto!!
Glad you guys made it safe and sound!
Is it cold there?

dangerous
5th June 2008, 21:57
We've sent our secret weapon... AJ! Did you take the bourbon Andy...?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... NO
we have just spent a hour in the garage stripping AJ's bike down... I am very sorry to have to say but, AJ had to put his beloved GT to rest this evening.

At 9:15 tonight the GT was put to sleep... the hole under the transfer port, is as big as the port. RIP

BUT , dont worry BrenChch has offered him a loaner.. yes there will be a FXR150 in the Welly line up :doh:

Skunk Control
5th June 2008, 22:05
Trust AJ to pay money to bring a dead lump of metal down :eek5: me thinks it might cost him extra going home :yes:

quallman1234
5th June 2008, 22:06
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... NO
we have just spent a hour in the garage stripping AJ's bike down... I am very sorry to have to say but, AJ had to put his beloved GT to rest this evening.

At 9:15 tonight the GT was put to sleep... the hole under the transfer port, is as big as the port. RIP

BUT, dont worry BrenChch has offered him a loaner.. yes there will be a FXR150 in the Welly line up :doh:

What about his spare engine? Spilt the case's swap the gearboxes over.

Skunk Control
5th June 2008, 22:07
Too late!:crybaby: You break it you fix it, you know my motto!!
Glad you guys made it safe and sound!
Is it cold there?

Nah it's not cold just :cold::cold::cold:

Number One
5th June 2008, 22:30
Everybody arrived safe and well. Thanks for asking.

Bikes are fine too.
Good work Skunk! Long day for you...enjoy the drinkies tonight dude :niceone:

ajturbo
5th June 2008, 22:42
it a sad... sad .. day for AJ... i have been told that the barrel is just tooo munted.... fuck it..

but hey shit hapens and i thought it would mean that i would be the pit bitch.... but "bren" has come to the rescue and offered me a FXR150...

i have never ridden this.. so wil be "fun"...
thanks heaps Bren...

nudemetalz
5th June 2008, 22:53
Pleased to hear you're still able to race.
Good luck, AJ :)

gav
5th June 2008, 23:02
:laugh: See? There are that many FXR's lying around we have spare ones for visiting riff raff. Hey, D, give him that CB125T racer of yours to ride, that FXR is way too good for him!

dangerous
6th June 2008, 06:30
:laugh: See? There are that many FXR's lying around we have spare ones for visiting riff raff. Hey, D, give him that CB125T racer of yours to ride, that FXR is way too good for him!

Im riding it Gav

ajturbo
6th June 2008, 06:45
hey i am NOT going to lower myslef THAT far!!!!

Rashika
6th June 2008, 07:33
Im riding it Gav

see Aj, now we both have an opportunity to beat dangerous.. :lol:

Colapop
6th June 2008, 08:48
Hey AJ, I can send Mac down for you to ride... :shifty:

Number One
6th June 2008, 09:45
Dave and Sully safely away on the *fairy* :lol:

mmmmm the cats away time for the mice to play :shifty:

skelstar
6th June 2008, 10:00
If its not too late: bloody good luck guys. Have a blast, and live it up like I know you guys like to do. Kinda wish I was coming down with yas!

Joni
6th June 2008, 10:59
Kinda wish I was coming down with yas!Now that would have been something extra special! :sunny:

:hug:

Trudes
6th June 2008, 11:25
Well, there's still time!!!

skelstar
6th June 2008, 11:44
Well i could do with the break... but I'm soo limited transport-wise, and I've run out of clean underwear. Next time maybe.

Trudes
6th June 2008, 11:58
You could just buy some clean undies.... or turn them inside out and try again;)

Joni
6th June 2008, 11:59
And I would drive you around! :yes:

Anyway... Look forward to seeing you soon Sean. :woohoo:

flame
6th June 2008, 17:26
HEY... whats the idea Flame, backing that mob, remember us?

How could I forget yas!:msn-wink: Hoping you and Rashika will have a wicked time, but don't be too hard on our Welly crew! or I will have to come down there and nick all your whiskey!!!!

(c'mon Welly!! I have complete faith in ya's all!!!:first:)

Colapop
6th June 2008, 18:17
Well, there's still time!!!
Good. You can get round here and pick the slicks that AJ left behind... :Pokey: Can ya ride on slicks in the snow??:cold:

ajturbo
6th June 2008, 19:06
Good. You can get round here and pick the slicks that AJ left behind... :Pokey: Can ya ride on slicks in the snow??:cold:

yes... please go around and pick them up....:bash:

How could I forget yas!:msn-wink: Hoping you and Rashika will have a wicked time, but don't be too hard on our Welly crew! or I will have to come down there and nick all your whiskey!!!!

(c'mon Welly!! I have complete faith in ya's all!!!:first:)

it ok..i have had a good crack at D's whisky... some crapy stuf made in the island of ISKYE...

bugger.. it does tastes GOOD:angry:

Sketchy_Racer
6th June 2008, 19:12
it a sad... sad .. day for AJ... i have been told that the barrel is just tooo munted.... fuck it..

I could swear those are the words that fell outta my mouth when I saw that barrel in your garage on monday!

Colapop
6th June 2008, 19:12
Got your wooly undies? It aint gonna be warn t'morra... Should I send the chians instead of the slicks?

dangerous
6th June 2008, 20:16
it ok..i have had a good crack at D's whisky... some crapy stuf made in the island of ISKYE...

bugger.. it does tastes GOOD:angry:

Thats the Isle of Skye you darft heathen... and the other that you scofed like lolly water was Skunks 18yr old Highland malt :doh:

Trudes
6th June 2008, 20:41
Thats the Isle of Skye you darft heathen... and the other that you scofed like lolly water was Skunks 18yr old Highland malt :doh:

Ohhhh!! Who gave him THAT!!! And why is I always get given the cheap stuff to drink?:(

Skunk Control
6th June 2008, 21:24
I could swear those are the words that fell outta my mouth when I saw that barrel in your garage on monday!

You are kidding me ah!!! It's already costing him double to get it back but if that's the case it might have to be tripple.......

dangerous
7th June 2008, 16:59
Well... Flame, the could have done with more luck, we have broken bones and busted bikes. :Punk:

Colapop
7th June 2008, 17:07
Nothing that a little duct tape and cable ties won't fix!!

flame
7th June 2008, 17:30
Well... Flame, the could have done with more luck, we have broken bones and busted bikes. :Punk:

Crikeys! Is that Welly broken bones you speak off? just giv'em some of ya whiskey and tell them to HTFU :msn-wink:

Seriously....hope the damage isn't bad. Sounds like total bad luck with the weather too. Still....I wish I were down there for the BEARS racing tomorrow:crybaby:

So how did the girls do???

dangerous
7th June 2008, 17:31
Nothing that a little duct tape and cable ties won't fix!!

haha... what for the brpken bones LOL :Punk:

Str8 Jacket
7th June 2008, 17:34
just giv'em some of ya whiskey and tell them to HTFU :msn-wink:

Why dont you just harden the fuck up! I dont like whiskey.....:bleh:

flame
7th June 2008, 17:37

Develop the taste! And wot the fark happened?? and why the Hell ens did ya gotta break stuff??? (welcome to my world lol) do not worry, bones heal and .....whiskey helps;)

Number One
7th June 2008, 17:43
So long as hubby hasn't broken any of his boner...I mean BONES! :lol:

Have an awesome night you lot. I got Hells pizza comin, bottle of wine, totally distracted and happy preschooler and a hot bubbly spa bath with my name ALLLLLL over it....aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh I am never leaving this house!!!! :laugh:

Skunk
7th June 2008, 17:48
Both ZXR CB125T's are in pieces... nothing too major.
AX1R broke'd. AJ GT125 never started. Bayden's blew up. Fi5hy finished (after crashing).

And fuck it was cold and wet.

dangerous
7th June 2008, 18:04

Tui tho huh, mixed with what is that?

Number One
7th June 2008, 18:19
Tui tho huh, mixed with what is that?
WTF???!!! She even posed for a photo?! She must be in agony :whistle:

quallman1234
7th June 2008, 18:21
Ouch!, how many laps did u get in ?

Meekey_Mouse
7th June 2008, 18:24
Aww dang! Hope ya heal up quick Hels!! :hug:

merv
7th June 2008, 18:28
WTF???!!! She even posed for a photo?! She must be in agony :whistle:

I reckon, she always abuses me when I have my camera about.

Hels what you been doing needing that thing on your leg :doctor:? Did ya hit a snow drift or something?

Colapop
7th June 2008, 18:47
haha... what for the broken bones LOL :Punk:
Yep. If she'd been up here, she woulda just got it taped up and carried on. Prolly just didn't wanna embarrass you with her hardness!

Ooo bugger Hels!! Ya better down some Tui to make it feel better...:msn-wink:

Slingshot
7th June 2008, 18:49

Karma's a bitch eh. Serves you right for gripping me! :dodge:

Joking...hope it's not to sore.

dangerous
7th June 2008, 21:15
weheeeeeeeee, hey these welly lt cant only not ride for shit, but they cant drink for shit either... :devil2:

pic of the BBQ in the garage and.... well fuk me (no AJ that aint a offer) its snowing on the Skunk van.

Colapop
7th June 2008, 21:25
He'll take that as an offer!! (the best he's had in awhile!!)

sinfull
7th June 2008, 21:35

Witches i tell ya !! spells put on all of em ! Dont be surprised if they wanna move down there now !!!
Witches i tell ya !!!

chanceyy
7th June 2008, 21:45
ouchy Hells .. look forward to reading your ride report .. snow looks pretty damn :cold: but great shot though :yes:

Nasty
8th June 2008, 06:41
They really did turn things on for ya ... hope today goes well ... and not quite as cold .... sounds like in was interesting and am looking forward to reading some ride reports and putting everything together cos the bits and pieces sound quite interesing on their own but a whole story would be cool. :)

Well done to the crew for making it there and giving the southerners a challenge ...

Str8 Jacket
8th June 2008, 09:11

Well, what you need to knowed is that I did actually complete the 6 lapper race and bet AJ. However I crashed in the 2nd corner of the warm up lap of the actual BoB race :( its annoying caused I fucked it up and I know exactly what I did wrong and I would've crashed even if it was a dry track! Im a bit angry at myself but I did have fun and really enjoyed the race that I did complete! AND... it snowed on the way back from the hospital, after all the drugs that the hospital had given me it looked really amazing! :D

quallman1234
8th June 2008, 11:36
Well, what you need to knowed is that I did actually complete the 6 lapper race and bet AJ. However I crashed in the 2nd corner of the warm up lap of the actual BoB race :( its annoying caused I fucked it up and I know exactly what I did wrong and I would've crashed even if it was a dry track! Im a bit angry at myself but I did have fun and really enjoyed the race that I did complete! AND... it snowed on the way back from the hospital, after all the drugs that the hospital had given me it looked really amazing! :D

Good effort :niceone:, help ya heal up chick :doctor:

Colapop
8th June 2008, 11:57
Way to put the boot in Hels!!

gav
8th June 2008, 23:24
And here you are, pre crash! :Punk:

http://www.visordown.co.nz/go/gallery/pic.php?mode=large&pic_id=61

Trudes
9th June 2008, 06:57
That's a great pic of miss Hels! Dangerous has a good post crash pic too!:apint:

Ok team that stayed on yesterday, what happened? How was the racing? Any yellow shirt wins, bins, pit fights?

ajturbo
9th June 2008, 07:25
That's a great pic of miss Hels! Dangerous has a good post crash pic too!:apint:

Ok team that stayed on yesterday, what happened? How was the racing? Any yellow shirt wins, bins, pit fights?
luke was going to take the prize for best riped shirt... but as you all know..
F5dave will do anything to win something.. and so, after spying luke's riped shirt, thought that he could do so much better...
to which he did.. and in style!
not only was it ripped.. but dirty!!

Trudes
9th June 2008, 09:27
haha, classic! Nice bum (pants) Dave!!:laugh:

F5 Dave
9th June 2008, 17:17
Yeah well the first crash had as big holes as Lukes + some tarmac & front tyre friction marks when I got a push along, but then decided I needed more so added to that on sunday. I was walking around with snow on me for some time too after that one.

Number One
9th June 2008, 18:36
Yeah well the first crash had as big holes as Lukes + some tarmac & front tyre friction marks when I got a push along, but then decided I needed more so added to that on sunday. I was walking around with snow on me for some time too after that one.
Post pics of your bruises mate! Everyone who's anyone does it :rolleyes: :lol:

F5 Dave
9th June 2008, 18:52
oh all right(elbow), doesn't look that bad from here & it isn't really I have good body armour.

Number One
9th June 2008, 19:29
oh all right(elbow), doesn't look that bad from here & it isn't really I have good body armour.
ooo but wait until it 'develops' amazing colour schemes await...

dangerous
9th June 2008, 20:12
hey i wonder how Buddha is feeling after this http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QCiOezicN8Y

MIXONE
9th June 2008, 20:24
Hahahahahahahahahahah.Excellent.

nudemetalz
9th June 2008, 22:11
ha ha cool vid !!!!!!!!!!:niceone:

Buddha#81
9th June 2008, 22:40
hey i wonder how Buddha is feeling after this http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=QCiOezicN8Y

Farken fine..........piss off:crybaby::oi-grr: The bodys a wee bit stiff, the bikes ok, leathers were covered in mud. It was a 90+ kph bin and as we have heard it can bite that corner, ask a certian member of the Norf Welly Massif crew. After a wee trip back to the pits to sort some things out I managed to finish with only 16 others.

As a sideline I nearly managed to something even more dumb than the crash. On negotiating back to the pits on the wet grass stuck in third gear I nearly tee boned the Ambo parked off the side of the track, the look on the driver face will stay with me for a while.

Trudes
10th June 2008, 12:21
Any Welly people missing a 12 mil spanner?

Colapop
10th June 2008, 12:27
12 meelion dolaarrss?

Trudes
10th June 2008, 12:28
Yeah, I'm gonna hold it to ransom!!

Skunk
10th June 2008, 13:06
Yeah, I'm gonna hold it to ransom!!
I'm missing all sorts of tools. F5 Dave has contacted me about a hammer and ratchet. Missing sockets and other stuff but haven't been through it yet. It all got mixed up when we tried swapping the motors.

Trudes
10th June 2008, 13:23
I'm missing all sorts of tools. F5 Dave has contacted me about a hammer and ratchet. Missing sockets and other stuff but haven't been through it yet. It all got mixed up when we tried swapping the motors.

This one was found in Nigel's rain coat pocket last night, he says it came from out of your van.

ajturbo
10th June 2008, 13:36
Any Welly people missing a 12 mil spanner?

just looked.. yep that be mine

lots of tools were everywhere...

This one was found in Nigel's rain coat pocket last night, he says it came from out of your van.

rain coat?... why did he need that?

also i have just checked my garage.. i seamed to have found a couple of bikes...
easy ups
gear
boots
tool box

TradeMe...:jerry:

Trudes
10th June 2008, 14:07
Cool, I wonder how much I can get for one 12mil spanner and a naughty naughty black bucket?

skelstar
10th June 2008, 14:29
Cool, I wonder how much I can get for one 12mil spanner and a naughty naughty black bucket?
Is the naughty naughty black bucket faster than anything? ... and how often would I need to use the 12mm spanner?

Skunk
10th June 2008, 14:40
I've posted my report here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=75604). Not often I do one so make the most of it.

Trudes
10th June 2008, 14:42
Is the naughty naughty black bucket faster than anything? ... and how often would I need to use the 12mm spanner?

The naughty black bucket is very fast, very vicious and likes to spit people off, you could throw the spanner at it when it does that!
Oh, Skunk reminded me... mine's here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1597798&postcount=216) in case anyone hasn't already read it and been bored shitless yet!

Skunk
10th June 2008, 15:11
mine's here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1597798&postcount=216) in case anyone hasn't already read it and been bored shitless yet!
I started reading but fell asleep.

But I finished it this morning when I woke up. I was tired last night.

koba
13th June 2008, 15:39

Fucken aye, that was a bit of a mess, I will bring all the tools I had up there to the slipway in case anything isn't mine. ( I don't even know my own screwdriver when I see it!)