PDA

View Full Version : Otago: South Island 2008 KB Rally, registration thread

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

far queue
5th January 2009, 22:40
And the 'offender' seemed totally non-plussed by the whole event.So much so, they came back for seconds.

A token bike on front of one of the cabins seems logical to me.Something like this? I can remove the bodies, if you prefer.

MyGSXF
5th January 2009, 22:43
A token bike on front of one of the cabins seems logical to me.

hhmm.. there wasn't a bike in the first badge.. & the bike in the second badge doesn't crank my throttle.. :no:

howbout.. jus as each venue changes from one end of da Island to the other with each year.. the bike pic changes to a different style each year also.. so this year, maybe a sprots bike. :drool:

But I still reckon the bonfire was the main draw card :niceone:

MyGSXF
5th January 2009, 22:45
I can remove the bodies, if you prefer.

& the cars...?? :innocent:

FJRider
5th January 2009, 23:38
A token bike on front of one of the cabins seems logical to me.

Now which one...

The first pic :weep:

Or the second pic :innocent:

Then there's the third pic :headbang:

The fourth :lol:

And my personal favourite :banana:

And the last :grouphug:

_Shrek_
6th January 2009, 12:36
So much so, they came back for seconds.

Something like this? I can remove the bodies, if you prefer.

if you move the XS into the centre of shot & take out people, cars & other bikes you got a winner :wari:

hhmm.. there wasn't a bike in the first badge.. & the bike in the second badge doesn't crank my throttle.. :no:

thats coz you a girl :dodge:

Xaria
6th January 2009, 17:23
Well it is really up to Xknuts isn't it, as he is the one organizing it. Seems to be about 20 choices with no one agreeing on anyone elses choice. They all seem reasonable to me.

far queue
6th January 2009, 18:25
if you move the XS into the centre of shot & take out people, cars & other bikes you got a winner :wari:Here you go, cars and subike gone. I'm not removing the other bikes, too much hassel, and the other people won't be identifiable in a badge sized pic anyway.

Well it is really up to Xknuts isn't it, as he is the one organizing it. Seems to be about 20 choices with no one agreeing on anyone elses choice. They all seem reasonable to me.I agree generally with what you're saying, but no-one seems to be taking a lead here. It appeared earlier in the thread that NH was doing the badges, then it was XKnuts - soooooooo who's actually doing it? And whoever it is - have you got what you want? I asked earlier what type of pic was required and never got a response. Speak up please. I'm happy for one person to be doing it and they choose the pic and we get what we get. You're never going to please everyone.

far queue
6th January 2009, 18:31
:Oops: Forgot the pic

NighthawkNZ
6th January 2009, 18:39
It appeared earlier in the thread that NH was doing the badges, then it was XKnuts - soooooooo who's actually doing it?

Never said I was doing or organising badges? I have put up one idea based on previous layouts and design to keep some similarity between the rally and previous badges.

XKNuts is the one that is organising it all and at the end of the day has the final word as he did last year.

Jantar
6th January 2009, 18:51
I'll start a new thread asking for nominations for next years event. That thread will be stickied for two months at which time it will be replaced with a poll.

dangerous
6th January 2009, 19:03
I'll start a new thread asking for nominations for next years event. That thread will be stickied for two months at which time it will be replaced with a poll.

cant find it... so when its a done burger, post the link here please Mr :first:

miSTa
6th January 2009, 21:00
:Oops: Forgot the pic
That image works for me....

NighthawkNZ
6th January 2009, 21:02
That image works for me....

needs to be a portrait not landscape

far queue
6th January 2009, 22:22
needs to be a portrait not landscape

:yawn: Happy now?

Mr Triple
7th January 2009, 07:08
:yawn: Happy now?

:laugh::laugh::bash:

xknuts
7th January 2009, 17:25
NH was doing the badges, then it was XKnuts - soooooooo who's actually doing it? And whoever it is - have you got what you want? I asked earlier what type of pic was required and never got a response. Speak up please. I'm happy for one person to be doing it and they choose the pic and we get what we get. You're never going to please everyone.

Im organising it, :whocares: just needed feed back and better photos of event to choose from.
I've made a decision, no poll needed, end of story. Thank you. :done:
See post 729! LOL

Rashika
7th January 2009, 17:32
I know why you picked that one... blatent advertsing! :lol:

dangerous
7th January 2009, 17:55

hell yeah LOL... but its all good by me, go for it XK

Hinny
7th January 2009, 19:55
Are you talking about the cleavage?

Hinny
7th January 2009, 19:56
hell yeah LOL... but its all good by me, go for it XK

OK by me too.

far queue
7th January 2009, 20:33
Im organising it, :whocares: just needed feed back and better photos of event to choose from.
See post 729! LOLYou mean this one? GREAT choice :2thumbsup

Daffyd
7th January 2009, 20:54
Good choice!

xknuts
7th January 2009, 22:01
You mean this one? GREAT choice :2thumbsup

So who is MR CLEVERPANTS then? :bash:
I don't like being a MECHANIC, I'd rather just RIDE

Mr Triple
8th January 2009, 04:12
See post 729! LOL

Excellent choice, it's got a little bit of everything in it.:niceone:

Rashika
8th January 2009, 06:28
You mean this one? GREAT choice :2thumbsup

yeah its not bad eh?

NighthawkNZ
8th January 2009, 08:33
yeah its not bad eh?

I could put another logo there as well but it is going to be that small on the actual badge you won't be able see it anyway...

far queue
8th January 2009, 08:34
yeah its not bad eh?
Here you go, I touched it up a bit for you :done::2guns:

far queue
8th January 2009, 08:35
I could put another logo there as well but it is going to be that small on the actual badge you won't be able see it anyway...I'd heard that about you :whistle:

Rashika
8th January 2009, 09:44

not too sure that I like your sorta touching up :laugh:

Ghost_Bullet
8th January 2009, 11:01

That is perfect!!!!:jerry: I thought somthing Harley like would be more likely to get "Owned" on the corners :dodge:

xknuts
8th January 2009, 18:41

not too sure that I like your sorta touching up :laugh:

I'm TOUCHED & I like it!

miSTa
8th January 2009, 19:21

Beautiful! :Punk:

dangerous
8th January 2009, 19:27
Beautiful! :Punk:

heheheheeeeeeeeeee... ohh you guys :niceone:

Ghost_Bullet
8th January 2009, 20:11
heheheheeeeeeeeeee... ohh you guys :niceone:

yeah can be explained by the jackets, though farques says his is titanium.... so he must be more so.... :rolleyes:

scumdog
8th January 2009, 20:21
Where's the tassles at????:(

doc
8th January 2009, 20:23
I wouldn't like to see any one person featuring - either everybody or nobody, after all it was group event.

:hug: Well how about a Shrek shaped badge then ? snivel snivel

dangerous
8th January 2009, 20:24
yeah can be explained by the jackets, though farques says his is titanium.... so he must be more so.... :rolleyes:

mate... we all know carbon fibre is were its at :Punk:

Vamp
16th September 2009, 23:48
hey hinny - and what is wrong with the cleavage??? lol adds to the advertising i suppose..lol