PDA

View Full Version : Video from Sunday Race 2

k14
9th June 2008, 16:38
From onboard my bike :scooter:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-S_0k6PVavA&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-S_0k6PVavA&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

F5 Dave
9th June 2008, 17:12
That sounds cool as Kirk. Good you got the bike all sorted.

Nice ride, Fishy showing how much of a hard charger he is too. Sadly I couldn't get my act into gear for the 2nd race trying not to fall off a 3rd time.

Trudes
9th June 2008, 17:48
Awesome vid, thanks for posting!:niceone:
Brought back some memories, or be it a lot faster than my memory of the track and a lot drier!!:msn-wink:

sosman
9th June 2008, 20:27
HA ha awsome vid & wicked track too! Looks better than Mt wellington kart track.
What camera were you using?

FiBee
9th June 2008, 20:37
Looks better than Mt wellington kart track

But Mt Welly is just that much closer, warmer, less snow-ie :cold: than Ruapuna, so it's got to be good!

Awesome vid tho! Is this the full track??

k14
9th June 2008, 21:15
Its an oregon scientific camera that records to sd card. Great if you can get a suitable place to mount it.

No it is not full track, its called the "b track". Uses about half the track, great for bucket racing. Best track in NZ for them. Just enough straight to not tire them out too much and some good corners too.

fi5hy
10th June 2008, 19:27
Its an oregon scientific camera that records to sd card. Great if you can get a suitable place to mount it.

No it is not full track, its called the "b track". Uses about half the track, great for bucket racing. Best track in NZ for them. Just enough straight to not tire them out too much and some good corners too.
That front straight is long long long you guys smoked me down there if only there were more corners. More gearing for next year I think.

Sully60
10th June 2008, 21:27
That front straight is long long long you guys smoked me down there if only there were more corners. More gearing for next year I think.

But you didn't give in Fi5hy! Awesome racing from you there brother:niceone:

Fuck that was cool well done Kirk, you peddle that twin well young man!

I like the bit where the dude in the red leathers and yellow shirt comes past:msn-wink:

k14
11th June 2008, 08:32
But you didn't give in Fi5hy! Awesome racing from you there brother:niceone:

Fuck that was cool well done Kirk, you peddle that twin well young man!

I like the bit where the dude in the red leathers and yellow shirt comes past:msn-wink:
Yeah cheers. More things to come, hopefully I'll be able to be able to hold onto the big boys with a few more mods.