PDA

View Full Version : KB needs a senior moderator.

SpankMe
3rd January 2005, 19:37
The sites getting bigger so I need a little more help. Looking for people to nominate members who they think would be a good senior moderator.

Nominee needs to be:
A senior member
An everyday site user and regular poster.
Familiar with all aspects of how to use this site.
A dedicated biker
and of cause a Kiwi.
The job does require some work, so the new Mod needs to be able to do the following.
Read most of what gets posted
Keep threads on topic and in the correct forum
Merge/split, copy/move threads to achieve the above
Ensure calendar events have sufficient info and is in correct calendar
Add regular questions asked in the forum to the FAQ
Help out new members with using the forums
Ensure everybody plays nice
and do all this without getting heavy handed.

White trash
3rd January 2005, 19:42
You forgot.

:not a Nazi

Oh yeah, heavy handed. My mistake, carry on.

ajturbo
3rd January 2005, 19:50
hey how about Riff Raff, she online 25/8!!
with nothing else to do:innocent:

well she may be busy for around 5 minuets a day when a certain KBer comes round. :innocent:

Posh Tourer :P
3rd January 2005, 19:52
jrandom... if he's keen....

3rd January 2005, 19:54
Also a vote for FF, if he can find his way around the site well enough :Pokey:

DEATH_INC.
3rd January 2005, 19:55
Yeh,either f/f or Quasi

Riff Raff
3rd January 2005, 19:59
Give the guy some credit.. gotta be at least 6 minutes. :cool2:
Er make that 2 hours!!!! :lust:

I vote for F/F, Quasi or White Trash

jrandom
3rd January 2005, 19:59
I'd be happy with Dave too, if he has time to do it.

That's the main problem I see - all the guys who *could* do this job are probably pretty busy and run a high risk of not being able to do it justice.

I don't think I could manage it - I know I sneak a lot of time on here and post craploads but realistically I can't guarantee my availability if the forum actually depended on it in any way.

Perhaps it'd be better to have a wee posse, two or three in that position, who'd offer more chance of giving the forum moderator coverage?

Anyway, *I* nominate Hitcher and/or Jim2.

3rd January 2005, 20:04
Anyway, *I* nominate Hitcher and/or Jim2.

I would have, but I didnt want to throw in people I don't really know...(pseudo-vote)

WT would be good fun as a moderator.....

ajturbo
3rd January 2005, 20:06
Give the guy some credit.. gotta be at least 6 minutes. :cool2:

i was talking about the one that brings the new battries around...they only last that long..... :whistle: :laugh:

3rd January 2005, 20:06
I vote for SpeedMedic

ajturbo
3rd January 2005, 20:09
i have met SM and if he is a Senior memeber.. and i think he would be great .... :baby:

riffer
3rd January 2005, 20:13
I nominate Hitcher. :yeah:

Then maybe he'll help us get a grammar and spellchecker onto KB.

Blakamin
3rd January 2005, 20:15
I nominate Hitcher. :yeah:

Then maybe he'll help us get a grammar and spellchecker onto KB.
Very good point....
unless you want someone who spends more time here and posts more than anyone at all... (and knows HTML and shit) :rolleyes:

MadDuck
3rd January 2005, 20:20
I would have thought XJ/Frosty spends a shite load of time on here and knows his way around a puter - well kinda.

Quasi is the ultimate organiser of KB rides so perhaps best we leave him doing that IMHO

vifferman
3rd January 2005, 20:21
Better than a broken ass TL :sneaky2: What's up with that, SM? Is it fixable?

Indiana_Jones
3rd January 2005, 20:23
I say Celtic_Sea_lily, she seems to hang around alot :)

-Indy

Racey Rider
3rd January 2005, 21:00
I would have voted for Hitcher,

But I'm still a little upset by resent events <_< :moon:

Shade
3rd January 2005, 22:07
KK

Nuff said

SPORK
3rd January 2005, 23:12
I'd say Blakamin, no one else is on more, and with new privaliges, it may slow his posting down...

Marmoot
3rd January 2005, 23:22
I'd say Spudchucka

Kwaka-Kid
4th January 2005, 00:07
Its a shame FF Has enough trouble finding the ON button on any computer other then his own, let alone even more clicking then hes used to on KB.. because i think he would make the best moderator we could have. How about Some of us more geeky (or is it just me?) as he calls us, KB members take him on as like an apprentice geek. Id take the challenge on teaching FF to use the web/KB in a more understanding manner, only i think if i went around there to do so hed break my nose! :P

So, I guess that leaves our beloved PT, or Frosty, or THE REAL, ORIGINAL RR, yeah you heard me RiffRaff, you stole RaceyRiders initials... now stealing a young KBer is one thing... but straight up changing your name to steal ones initials? sheesh...:p teehee!

Milky
4th January 2005, 00:26
Hmmm...

Sorry to seem negative here, but given the requirement for regular logins, PT is not a good choice, what with his upcoming expedition. As for FF, i think KK said it so well :p

That's the main problem I see - all the guys who *could* do this job are probably pretty busy and run a high risk of not being able to do it justice.

I definitely agree with that, his randomness, KK and frosty seem to have busy lives. We need some respected unemployed senior member, maybe even a retired one :spudwhat: anyone fit the bill?

I have no idea about hitcher/jim2 and their repsective computational ability, but if they are confident, I support either as a moderator... Hitcher seems cranky enough to be retired too :sly:

Al
4th January 2005, 06:23
My choice/s are:
FireFight - everyone knows why!
Jrandom - wicked sense of humour.....hehehe
Hitcher - takes no shit

Al

Wellyman
4th January 2005, 06:33
I vote FF becuase in my opinion i think he is one of the wisest senior member.
I may not be a senior member but I have done a lot of my own forums check out www.crfriders.tk
that site was all my work i'm the owner and manager of the site admin and do all the work.

6Chris6
4th January 2005, 06:34
I vote Hitcher.
He has no bias (gives everybody shit)

Hooks
4th January 2005, 06:56
I too think that either Hitcher or Jim2 or even Blakemin would turn the trick !!

toads
4th January 2005, 07:15
Well I think Hitcher is the most obvious choice, FF doesn't spend as much time online, Jackrat would be another good choice also, always has excellent advice.
Failing them, Jim2 is in I.T and knows what he's doing and is online regularly too.

Sniper
4th January 2005, 07:19
I nominate Jim2, JR and Quasi. Can I place 3 votes??

Sniper
4th January 2005, 07:20
Oh yea, and Hitcher :) :)

James Deuce
4th January 2005, 07:23
I have to pass up the opportunity as I am doing 3 masters papers this year as well as work and family, so despite the fact that I would have enjoyed making sure that White Trash couldn't have posted a THING, next year is out.

I reckon that Hitcher, Spudchucka, or F/F would be your best bets. None of them are complete dunces and all of them have comparatively thick hides too.

jrandom
4th January 2005, 07:53
Hitcher emerges as a clear choice, I think.

He's not officially retired yet, but his bike gives him 'halfway-there' status. :moon:

Riff Raff
4th January 2005, 07:59
So, I guess that leaves our beloved PT, or Frosty, or THE REAL, ORIGINAL RR, yeah you heard me RiffRaff, you stole RaceyRiders initials... !
:o

now stealing a young KBer is one thing...
:devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Two Smoker
4th January 2005, 08:13
Well, my first vote goes to KK, but he doesnt use it enough... Then there is three left.....

-WT (He posts the most BS and is quite amusing)

-Hitcher (Reads alot and has witty and intelligent posts, usually saying about how crap my speeling (sp) hehehe is)

-JRandom (Well he spouts the most crap on here and spends the most time on here. He is also one of the geekiest and doesnt mind popping a mean wheelie or burnie hehehe)

SPman
4th January 2005, 08:30
Hitcher probably

You dont need to read everything by yrslf. Or be on all the time. (F**kn crashing computer - doing the old IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL thing! Think its time to move to Linux!).Just need somebody to be on most of the time.

Dave would be OK, but you need to be able to do a bit more than just be able to turn on a computer. :whistle:

toads
4th January 2005, 11:51
Hitcher probably

You dont need to read everything by yrslf. Or be on all the time. (F**kn crashing computer - doing the old IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL thing! Think its time to move to Linux!).Just need somebody to be on most of the time.

Dave would be OK, but you need to be able to do a bit more than just be able to turn on a computer. :whistle:

if you have got irq conflicts you need to shuffle stuff around in your pci slots, makes a shitload of difference in my experience, I doubt changing os would make a difference

Ms Piggy
4th January 2005, 12:09
I say Celtic_Sea_lily, she seems to hang around alot :)

-Indy
Thats very sweet of you but I'm a computer bimbo & haven't you ever seen me whinging about study. I don't think I'd have time - sorry.

I vote for Hitcher, Jim2, Firefight, Whitetrash or Quasi. They all seem onto it enough. Well any of the senoir members seem pretty good options actually.

[edit: just read Jim2 declining, I really should read the whole thread before posting!]

4th January 2005, 12:45
SM, I can't do it, I'm on holiday for the next two years.

Hitcher or Blakamin are my pics, seeing as Jim2 and jrandom have declined.

Also votes for Speedmedic and Firefight if they are keen.

Funny thing though, I don't think Hitcher has read this yet....

Mr Skid
4th January 2005, 13:09
We need someone with lots of spare time and smart as.

What about Mikey? He's unemployed and he was the dux of his college :shutup:

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 13:12
My choice/s are:
FireFight - everyone knows why!
Jrandom - wicked sense of humour.....hehehe
Hitcher - takes no shit

Al
I Totally agree...but I also say Quasi too :)

:banana: :banana: :banana:

spudchucka
4th January 2005, 14:19
I reckon that Hitcher, Spudchucka, or F/F would be your best bets. None of them are complete dunces and all of them have comparatively thick hides too.
Just partial dunces! My vote is for Mr Hitcher.

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 14:29
ME!

:killingme :killingme :killingme :killingme

but I won't....

SpankMe
4th January 2005, 15:42
Various people being nominated, but no one accepting their nomination.

4th January 2005, 15:47
well, of those who haven't turned it down yet, there are FF, Hitcher, Blakamin (who almost nominated himself), SpeedMedic (in a shared position?), Slipstream, Jackrat, Spud, WT and Quasi

Last one to turn it down gets the job :bleh:

Blakamin
4th January 2005, 15:52
Various people being nominated, but no one accepting their nomination.
everybody is being polite.... If ya get desperate, I'll do it.... (got a whole 5 hours work this week and I do it from home) :spudwhat:

Jantar
4th January 2005, 16:03
As a fairly new person in this forum my early impressions are that either Paul in NZ or NC30_chick would both make great moderators.

StoneChucker
4th January 2005, 16:11
What are you on!???

Do you WANT the site to change to www.guzzibiker.co.nz?

And whats the definition of a kiwi? :blah:

Firefight
4th January 2005, 16:11
hey everyone, thanks for the vote of confidence, but I think given my lack of computer skills,I normally have to get others to do even the basic geek stuff for me, my bad spelling, lack of. ,, ! "" : etc I would have to decline.

I'll stick to recovering bikes off 22, and lifting heavy bits of steel :apumpin:

However if anyones intersted in my opinion.

Hitcher.

Jackrat

Motu , in no particular order.

Firefight. :cool:

Yamahamaman
4th January 2005, 16:20
And whats the definition of a kiwi? :blah:
It's a smallish oval shaped greeny coloured fruit with hairs all over the outside ;)

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 16:20
Hitcher seems cranky enough to be retired too
Leading with your chin can be dangerous...

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 16:23
He's not officially retired yet, but his bike gives him 'halfway-there' status.
I've found the "shaft-effect override" button, so I can wheelie if I feel the need...

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 16:26
Funny thing though, I don't think Hitcher has read this yet...
Damn right! Mrs H says I need to get out more...

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 16:28
everybody is being polite.... If ya get desperate, I'll do it.... (got a whole 5 hours work this week and I do it from home)
Yay! That solves that!

Flattering as it is to get nominations of support, it's nice to be just another face in the crowd. Blakamin would do this job outstandingly well and gets my vote.

2_SL0
4th January 2005, 16:53
Well I would of voted FF, but he declined.So here is my list, Hitcher, Speedmedic, Blakamin, and he will prob tell me to be quiet but 750Y as well. Oh and WT is ussually fair if not a little blunt, lolol, so he gets a push from me as well.

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 17:29
well, of those who haven't turned it down yet, there are FF, Hitcher, Blakamin (who almost nominated himself), SpeedMedic (in a shared position?), Slipstream, Jackrat, Spud, WT and Quasi

Last one to turn it down gets the job :bleh:
Ba HA HA, I was kidding about myself ... I don't think I'd be quite right for the job ;) But I still say that "Quasi", FF or Hitcher (cos Jrandom said not really) would be the best for the job :yeah:

White trash
4th January 2005, 18:09
The votes of confidence are very flattering folks, but as I really only have reliable access at work, it's not right for me to accept the nominations.

If I got off my arse and got connected at home, she'd be a different story.

Posh tourer would be my pick.

Wellyman
4th January 2005, 18:21
Becuase FF doesn't want it I will vote for WT or speedmedic

toads
4th January 2005, 18:33
well it would seem that everyone except blakamin and jackrat have said they aren't too keen for the job, so by the looks of things it will have to be either of them, comeon fullas, someone needs to give spankme a helping hand, if all else fails I'd be happy to do it, but I'm not a terribly experienced bike rider at the end of the day.

Quasievil
4th January 2005, 18:37
mmmmmm think think think think

toads
4th January 2005, 18:40
mmmmmm think think think think

sorry I forgot about you Quasi!!,

Quasievil
4th January 2005, 18:54
sorry I forgot about you Quasi!!,
Im keen as to help, my only issue is my occasional trips overseas ie Feb 3 weeks in South America, I have logged on in Tehran so its no biggy so if thats not a issue I will help you out spank dude.
That is unless some of the others arent interested.

Thanks to those who have faith in me, you need to know me better !!!;)

If I was to vote I would vote for those previously mentioned with a big weight on Hitcher and Blakamin.

FUCK Coro Street is ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 19:02
Thanks to those who have faith in me, you need to know me better !!!;)

:banana: Give me a 'Q'

Give me a 'U':banana:

:banana: Give me an 'A'

Give me an 'S':banana:

:banana: Give me an 'I'

What does that spell?!?

GoooooooooOOOOOoooo QUASI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: Yaaaaaaaaaay!:banana:

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 19:06
Flattering as it is to get nominations of support, it's nice to be just another face in the crowd.

:spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge

HITCHER, HITCHER

HE'S OUR MAN

IF HE CAN'T DO IT

QUASI CAN

Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!

:spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge :spudbooge

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 19:09
with a big weight on Hitcher
So this is how it goes -- from ageist now to sizeist!! Skinnier mortals should be offended...

Quasievil
4th January 2005, 19:31
Slipstream have we meet ??? sounds like ya know me, have you changed your nick from something else. Is it you who conspired with me to start a water fight in the hotpools Oh fellow short haired one:Punk:

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 19:44
Slipstream have we meet ??? sounds like ya know me, have you changed your nick from something else. Is it you who conspired with me to start a water fight in the hotpools Oh fellow short haired one:Punk:
That would be me oh Master of Conspirices :yes:

lets not mention the ductape

Tee he he

Riff Raff
4th January 2005, 19:50
FUCK Coro Street is ON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmmm.... are you happy or sad about this??? This could affect the voting so think carefully before replying...

Kwaka-Kid
4th January 2005, 20:02
This coming from someone i heard voted top gun as a top notch movie?

Anyways spank looks like your sorted mate! And pitty about the mighty Firefighter, ah well, he is needed full time to scrape bikes up off 22 anyway, sheesh hope nobody still rides that treacherous (like the sp?) road.

4th January 2005, 20:03
Ok, so those who have made positive noises are Quasi, Blakamin and Speedmedic (vaguely).

I'd be happy with any of the three......

with Hitcher as a backup vote in case of extenuating circumstances reaching all three.

Blakamin certainly posts alot, I think we need to redirect all that energy into somthing productive :bleh:

Oh and WT, I'm off on holiday in March, traipsing around Europe for 2 years creating havoc.... I can't be sitting in internet cafes all day :P

Blakamin
4th January 2005, 20:14
Blakamin certainly posts alot, I think we need to redirect all that energy into somthing productive :bleh:

:killingme :killingme :killingme
I really need to find an interesting job, aye??

Jackrat
4th January 2005, 20:17
I've only just had a look at this thread.
Somebody nominated me,,,,,wow.
Sorry to admit it but I'm just not up to the job.I threaten to heave this PC thing off the deck at lest once a week.
I also don't belive in total freedom of speach when it comes to this type of forum.With me, nobody would've ever got to read a word of Knightriders resent post,an that's not a good thing no matter what my first responce or opinion.
So my pick would be Blakamin or Hitcher.
Or maybe Motu,we can all do with a laugh an he does it for me.

Just remember a volunteer is often a person that misunderstood the question.

James Deuce
4th January 2005, 20:19
Just remember a volunteer is often a person that misunderstood the question.
Everybody step...

Good on you for stepping forward Jackrat.

...back one pace

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 20:34
I was hoping Jim2 would vouch for my total technical incompomboblitude...

Motu
4th January 2005, 20:48
Or maybe Motu,we can all do with a laugh an he does it for me.

Heh heh,I'm like you Jack,I need an 11 yr old to guide me every step of the way.I'd turn it into Kiwi Dirt Biker and shut down any thread about 'I fell off on pea gravel I didn't see' or 'the car just didn't see me'' I don't like to argue - if I'm right I'm right and you're wrong,me and power wouldn't mix.

What?
5th January 2005, 06:10
Hmmm.... are you happy or sad about this??? This could affect the voting so think carefully before replying...
I like Coro - it gives me a whole hour to be on this site without Mrs What? haranguing me..

Oh, yeah - Hitcher gets my vote as he is the only person here more pedantic than I. Close second would have to be Quasi.
And no votes for Mikey. In fact, make that a negative vote.

James Deuce
5th January 2005, 06:15
Heh heh,I'm like you Jack,I need an 11 yr old to guide me every step of the way.I'd turn it into Kiwi Dirt Biker and shut down any thread about 'I fell off on pea gravel I didn't see' or 'the car just didn't see me'' I don't like to argue - if I'm right I'm right and you're wrong,me and power wouldn't mix.

Sounds like my kind of Glorious Leader..... umm, forum moderator.

RiderInBlack
5th January 2005, 07:26
Oh, yeah - Hitcher gets my vote as he is the only person here more pedantic than I. Close second would have to be Quasi.Hitcher would have to tame his pedantic English Teacher habits before I would vote for him. Blakamin or Quasi. Hitcher if only he can control the the English Teacher in him.

manuboy
5th January 2005, 07:46
Blak is the only person who has said definitely YES, and we're 6 pages in.

So Blak it is.

Just as long as like Spank says, the mod is ALMOST invisible.

Hitcher
5th January 2005, 07:51
Hitcher would have to tame his pedantic English Teacher habits before I would vote for him. Blakamin or Quasi. Hitcher if only he can control the the English Teacher in him.
My "pedantic English teacher habits" are tamed, believe me. I have generally bitten well through my lip before censure is applied... You obviously haven't met me when I am being REALLY pedantic. Not a pretty picture when up with things I will not put!

My vote still goes to Blakamin.

SpankMe
5th January 2005, 07:55
ok, is everyone agreed on, and the nominees ok with....

Blakamin as Senior Mod
Motu as Mod of Off Road forums.

Slipstream
5th January 2005, 08:01

Blakamin as Senior Mod

YAY!!

They had my invisible votes :whistle: :D

FROSTY
5th January 2005, 08:06
id step up as some sorta junior moderator. Being as sometimes Im not online for days with racing and suchlike.

Riff Raff
5th January 2005, 08:07

Blakamin as Senior Mod

Sounds good

Firefight
5th January 2005, 08:07

Blakamin as Senior Mod

sounds Bloody good to me, thank you those two kbers

F/F

Two Smoker
5th January 2005, 08:08

Blakamin as Senior Mod
I agree :niceone:

James Deuce
5th January 2005, 08:22

Blakamin as Senior Mod
Excellent!

Must start posting in the Off Road forums, just to see how much stuff disappears.

Blakamin
5th January 2005, 08:34
wow..... thanks..... :eek:

Riff Raff
5th January 2005, 08:42
Yay, now all Ducati bashing will be illegal. :banana: :banana: :banana:

Quasievil
5th January 2005, 08:45
Well I suppose he will do it gets tough when we have to really scrape the bottom of the Barrell though.
Moderator sir are we still allowed to call you a prick and stuff ?

Coyote
5th January 2005, 08:45
Is that a good thing :p

Hitcher
5th January 2005, 08:46
So the man now gets his name up in Bold Blue?

jrandom
5th January 2005, 09:09

Blakamin as Senior Mod

Yup, fine by me. They'll both do a sterling job.

Blakamin
5th January 2005, 09:13
Well I suppose he will do it gets tough when we have to really scrape the bottom of the Barrell though.
Moderator sir are we still allowed to call you a prick and stuff ?
I'll get back to ya baldy!

Blakamin
5th January 2005, 09:15
hehehehehehe..... nah.... we know what the best bike is, I'll let the delusional ones continue with their sad lives.... :headbang:

James Deuce
5th January 2005, 09:20
B has to get a better bike than that Ducati piece o' crap.

There's a nice Honda Africa Twin at Masterton Motorcycles.

Ghost Lemur
5th January 2005, 09:24
Go off line for a couple of days (hit cap early), and miss all the excitement.

Congrats to Blackamin and Motu. May you serve us well. :msn-wink: :lol:

Blakamin
5th January 2005, 09:31
B has to get a better bike than that Ducati piece o' crap.

There's a nice Honda Africa Twin at Masterton Motorcycles.
If I bought that, you'd miss out....
*looks up to where it says "Pile Of Rubble"*

Motu
5th January 2005, 09:39

Blakamin as Senior Mod

WTF!!!! :unsure: My first day back at work,my first coffee and I find I'm a MOD! Hmmm,ok,there won't be too much to do on the off road forum and me and my young helper will move into the next level slowly.I just hope a few certain members here don't find out or I could have a steeper leaning curve.

Just remember - if I say you are talking out of a hole in your arse,then you are.Spelling and punctuation are open on the Off Road forum - but text talk is out!

Coyote
5th January 2005, 09:48
hehehehehehe..... nah.... we know what the best bike is, I'll let the delusional ones continue with their sad lives.... :headbang:
Well if you know what the best bike is, why did you buy a Ducati? :lol:

toads
5th January 2005, 11:51
WTF!!!! :unsure: My first day back at work,my first coffee and I find I'm a MOD! Hmmm,ok,there won't be too much to do on the off road forum and me and my young helper will move into the next level slowly.I just hope a few certain members here don't find out or I could have a steeper leaning curve.

Just remember - if I say you are talking out of a hole in your arse,then you are.Spelling and punctuation are open on the Off Road forum - but text talk is out!

spoken like a true mature person aka ( dinosaur) lol, good on ya motu, love reading your posts, hopefully this will inspire you to post more often.

Jackrat
5th January 2005, 20:04
Motu as a Mod <_<

Will have to duck down the Op shop an buy him a parka.

No fair go, my shout mate :lol:

RiderInBlack
6th January 2005, 06:13
Not a pretty picture when up with things I will not put!:killingme Picturing Hitcher as a Yoda like character wave his little light-sabre. Well at least you have a good sence of homour.

James Deuce
6th January 2005, 06:46
Well at least you have a good sence of homour.]
That should be a good sense of Homer - DOH!

Hooks
7th January 2005, 15:53
That should be a good sense of Homer - DOH!

Now that's just pure genius !! .... :laugh: :whistle: :done:

crashe
7th January 2005, 16:29
I am so glad that this position has now all been sorted out....
Now we shall all have to watch our "p's" and "q's"....lol

I have just finished reading all eight (8) pages..... phew.....

Congratulations to the two new moderators....

cowpoos
11th February 2006, 20:32
vote for me...I would make and excellent senior mod...

A vote for me would bring back the humour and freedom to explore out personalities to the site....to ban honda riders....
liberate the angery people to post there hate so we can once again laugh openly at there petty-ness....to openly express our desires and feelings toward fellow humans and animals....and release boomer from the closet of his former self as a founding member of ABBA....

A vote for Poo's is a vote for liberal....

The_Dover
11th February 2006, 20:33
I vote Poo's.

He gives good head.

froggyfrenchman
11th February 2006, 20:42
i give poos a half vote, sorry mate, you just cant badmouth hondas in my presence

Kornholio
11th February 2006, 20:52
i give poos a half vote, sorry mate, you just cant badmouth hondas in my presence

Poo's gets my vote too(I dont wanna know about the head thing wither...) and an extra 1/2 vote from me especially if you badmouth Hondas :Punk:

Virago
11th February 2006, 21:07
Bugger you guys - I just read through most of the thread before looking at the dates....:wacko:

WINJA
11th February 2006, 21:36
poos for mod please

Mental Trousers
12th February 2006, 22:06
As the only person on this site that has 100% red rep I would be an obvious choice for the job. Were it not for the fact that this thread is over a year old, no one else would have a chance.

boomer
12th February 2006, 22:43
My votes with CowPoo's

James Deuce
13th February 2006, 01:07
Original date of request: 3rd January 2005, 20:37

Number of brain cells exhibited since 11th February 2006 @ 21:32: nothing that would amount to even a single cell nucleus.

cowpoos
13th February 2006, 09:46
Original date of request: 3rd January 2005, 20:37

Number of brain cells exhibited since 11th February 2006 @ 21:32: nothing that would amount to even a single cell nucleus.

I agree totally...mine was the last inteligent post...although the others do exibit some brain's as they are voting for me....