PDA

View Full Version : Hi there Kiwibikers

pillion
3rd January 2005, 21:58
Hi there - this is Mrs XJ/Frosty - I finally figured out my password!! frostys nickname here is also Crash/bash!!! It was a real pleasure meeting those of you I have met-- Celtic#6, AJTurbo, 6Chris6, Blakman and a whole bunch of others whose nicknames are seriously strange!!!
Whilst we were driving out of Wgtn - we stopped at a really cool Motorbike Museum and had lunch. Might be worth a visit for all you Welly guys.
AJTurbo you should go there there is bike just like yours there . :devil2:
I look forward to meeting a whole lot more of you in the future out on the road once Frosty gets his shoulder looked @!!!!!!! Please everyone tell him to have it checked as he does not listen to me - I am "just a girl" !!!!

He is talking about fightring his Viffer - whatever that means? He is muttering something about no bit of road is going to beat me!!

anyways - see you on the boards oops I mean on the roads!!

StoneChucker
3rd January 2005, 22:26
Welcome to the site :) Let us know if Tony ever does make it to the Doc. I had a short ride with him, but didn't get to meet you. OH, ask him if the knee sliders survived? :shifty:

Dave.

Sparky Bills
3rd January 2005, 22:30
Hey there.
I guess i dont really need to tell you how many freaks there are on here.
(just kidding people!!!!)
Anyway.. Good to have you here.

wari
3rd January 2005, 22:39
Hullo Pillion ... :spudwave: ... :moon: <= LOok , butt please dont touch ... :yeah:

riffer
3rd January 2005, 23:08
Hey there Pillion. Long time no see ;) must be at least 12 hours...

Good to here you made it home okay, or are you guys still in Huntly?

The Viffer is safe here. Sort that fella out tomorrow okay?

Take care.

Simon

sels1
3rd January 2005, 23:16
Welcome along Pillion, nice to have you here

Whilst we were driving out of Wgtn - we stopped at a really cool Motorbike Museum and had lunch. Might be worth a visit for all you Welly guys.

Is that the one just off SH1 at Waitarere? They have some interesting bikes in there.

once Frosty gets his shoulder looked @!!!!!!! Please everyone tell him to have it checked as he does not listen to me - I am "just a girl" !!!!

GET THE SHOULDER CHECKED FROSTY!!! it will make riding easier...

wari
3rd January 2005, 23:36
Good to here you made it home okay, or are you guys still in Huntly?

Simon

PEople GO to HUntly ... :mellow: ...

I gettit ... thisis justa gag :killingme

... Almost had me there ... :killingme

FROSTY
4th January 2005, 07:23
no we were drriivv --No can'tsay it --riding on 4 wheels through huntly.
So that was what you were doing when we got home last nite woman. :devil2:

Wellyman
4th January 2005, 07:31
Helo and welcome.

toads
4th January 2005, 07:33
frosty get your shoulder checked OK!, I have to say you don't have the best of luck mate, sorry to hear about the vfr I hope it sorted soon eh!, if you get stuck give malcolm kirby at econohonda in te aroha a call, he's awesome for honda parts.
Welcome along pillion, your a brave gal sitting on the back of a bike I salute you!!

James Deuce
4th January 2005, 07:44
Welcome to the site. You should be able to get government help with Frosty, as I believe you can be paid for being the part time caregiver of someone with serious mental illness.

Welcome to the site, and let us know where to send the donations for your own special support fund!

Sniper
4th January 2005, 07:53
Welcome Pillion. :spudwave:

:lol: Jim

jrandom
4th January 2005, 07:53
Hello again Pillion; you know, even though I've met you in person, Tony never told me your real name...

Oh, yes, and wot Jim2 said. :moon:

Blakamin
4th January 2005, 07:59
Hi again!!!.... :wavey:

Draco
4th January 2005, 08:06
frosty get your shoulder checked OK!,

:Oi: What she said Frosty! Shock us all and do as ya told for once. :doctor: But seriously, hope ya feelin better mate.

ajturbo
4th January 2005, 08:15
hey Pill...
good to see that a female takes some interest in frosty! or is it all his money :innocent: :killingme

the cafe/Museum, you talk about.... i have had more latte's there than anywhere else in nz..(or so it seams!),,, so yes i have seen the rusting turbo..i feel sorry for the guy, as you just cannot get origanal parts anywhere...that i have found....

hey gav. any ideas?

get well soon frosty, next race in feb ????

andy

Riff Raff
4th January 2005, 08:29
Welcome Mrs Frosty. :spudwave: :spudwave:
He he looking forward to comparing Frosty's stories with your version of events.........

avgas
4th January 2005, 08:40
Frosty check that shoulder mate, iu busted mine once, didnt get it checkd for 3 days - no sleep, incredible pain........only to go to the docs and have him say i had torn the entire shoulder muscle in 2. Took 4 months to come back to norm.
Streetfighter the VFR - i like streetfighters i do.
Good fun

Coyote
4th January 2005, 08:47
It was a real pleasure meeting those of you I have met-- Celtic#6, AJTurbo, 6Chris6, Blakman and a whole bunch of others whose nicknames are seriously strange!!!

Don't worry, the names get stranger :eek:

Welcome to the site :niceone:

Joni
4th January 2005, 09:05
Hello and welcome! :2thumbsup

pillion
4th January 2005, 12:45
:sick: Hi everyone - thanks for all your kind words!! Yes we both made it back to Auckland in one piece - even after Frosty kept trying to take the lines he would on a bike - even though we actually had 4 wheels!!!

I am the one that is sick now - full of head cold / flu / sinus infection or something - I just want to crawl into bed and stay there. Anyway as I am a girl, life goes on..........

See you all soon :stupid: :doctor: :stupid:

Slipstream
4th January 2005, 13:07
I am the one that is sick now - full of head cold / flu / sinus infection or something - I just want to crawl into bed and stay there. Anyway as I am a girl, life goes on..........

Hope you get better soon...both you and Frosty...and BTW welcome :)

Ms Piggy
4th January 2005, 13:47
Hi there - this is Mrs XJ/Frosty
Hi there & welcome. You are a braver woman that most taking on XJ/Frosty. Positive rep to be given for that alone!

I actually had the pleasure of meeting you at Taupo at the start of December. Welcome along :spudwave:

Her_C4
4th January 2005, 15:59
You are a braver woman that most taking on XJ/Frosty. Positive rep to be given for that alone!

I agree :gob:

Hi Pillion,

Welcome! Good to have you on the boards :eek:

Hitcher
4th January 2005, 16:33
Hi Pillion, and welcome to our gargre!

Thanks for the reminder about the motorcycle museum. I keep meaning to go there but those corners are too nice...

avgas
4th January 2005, 16:48
:sick: Hi everyone - thanks for all your kind words!! Yes we both made it back to Auckland in one piece - even after Frosty kept trying to take the lines he would on a bike - even though we actually had 4 wheels!!!

See you all soon :stupid: :doctor: :stupid:
Bummer, hate having them - you feel like absolute crap.
hope u get better soon

FROSTY
4th January 2005, 18:36
well shes out for the count. That flu hit her hard -bugger and she was my typing hands too. :gob:

Wellyman
4th January 2005, 18:48
Yes we both made it back to Auckland in one piece - even after Frosty kept trying to take the lines he would on a bike - even though we actually had 4 wheels!!!

Yea it's a bad habit us motorcyclists have.we just can't help it.

FROSTY
7th January 2005, 23:09
well it seems the drive up to dorkland was too much for her. my driving surely can't be that bad. darn bot has grabbed her good. :angry2:

Riff Raff
8th January 2005, 08:17
well it seems the drive up to dorkland was too much for her. my driving surely can't be that bad. darn bot has grabbed her good. :angry2:
Get well soon Pillion. I hope that Frosty boy is giving you lots of care and attention. :hug:

magnum
8th January 2005, 13:25
hello and welcome :wavey:

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:30
Welcome and enjoy :banana: