19th June 2008, 11:07
Radical

http://www.king5.com/video/index.html?nvid=254976

henry
19th June 2008, 11:16
http://davedragon.rilysi.com/2008/05/new-florida-law-prohibits-motorcycle.html

portokiwi
19th June 2008, 11:21
Great footage shame about the dick heads in the car.

merv
19th June 2008, 11:21
What, it wasn't Drew?

Spuds1234
19th June 2008, 12:07
"Oh... My God.... That has to be soooo illegal"

I loll'ed

K1W1
19th June 2008, 12:15
Great footage shame about the dick heads in the car.

Yup, have to agree with ya here!

mowgli
19th June 2008, 12:40
The new law requires motorcyclists keep both wheels on the road at all times, making clear what reckless driving statutes did not.

I guess their roads are smoother than ours

vifferman
19th June 2008, 12:43
The people in the car were so lame: "OMIGOD! I can't believe they're blocking us!"
Yeah, it was kinda silly and potentially dangerous taking up all the lanes and pulling wheelies, but so what? They weren't endangering the people in the car, so what was their beef?

Trudes
19th June 2008, 12:47
They sounded a little jealous to me, stuck in a cage and not having any fun except for watching some guys on bikes having some and having to get off by taping them and calling the cops. Had to laugh at the guy in the car saying "it's kinda cool though", :lol:

Chrislost
19th June 2008, 12:53
wernt those guy/girls in the car do gooders!

they wernt scared of running someone over! if they were they wouldnt have been so close behind trying to get a better view of the plates.

oh well... thats why ya cant ride unicycles around the motorways

portokiwi
19th June 2008, 13:19
:devil2: mmmm I wonder the the girls in the car were hot, wet & horny watching the bikes..... Ohhhh ok there might have been one of the guys in the car tooo. I meen come on girls in leathers on bikes that is hot:chase:

Deano
19th June 2008, 13:30
Isn't illegal to drive on the hard shoulder ? Hypocrits.

Katman
19th June 2008, 13:33
And what everyone seems to be forgetting here is that, if that sort of behaviour becomes the norm here (which, given our propensity for aping the Yanks, wouldn't surprise me) NZ motorcyclists can kiss goodbye to ever being taken seriously by any of the powers that be.

Roll on the cheesecutters.

Racer X
19th June 2008, 17:09
They sounded a little jealous to me, stuck in a cage and not having any fun except for watching some guys on bikes having some and having to get off by taping them and calling the cops. Had to laugh at the guy in the car saying "it's kinda cool though", :lol:

Yeah that was funny as - bet he was just pretending to be shocked in an effort to keep his daughters from going out with bikers

Racer X
19th June 2008, 17:15
And what everyone seems to be forgetting here is that, if that sort of behaviour becomes the norm here (which, given our propensity for aping the Yanks, wouldn't surprise me) NZ motorcyclists can kiss goodbye to ever being taken seriously by any of the powers that be.

Don't delude yourself Katman, every time you ride below the speed limit and hold up cars, or pull away from the lights without doing a wheelie you're causing people to LOSE respect for bikers.

;)

Chrislost
19th June 2008, 17:22

why can't you just go somwhere else to start shit?

is it because nobody wants anythign to do with you(yeah i saw you at THAT moto tt, your real ugly!) in real life so you come to the stunt forum to try and find more people to annoy?

hope sombody wheelies over your face, or that you find a woman(or man) soon and fuck off and be happy annoying them

Katman
19th June 2008, 18:34
why can't you just go somwhere else to start shit?

is it because nobody wants anythign to do with you (yeah i saw you at THAT moto tt, your real ugly!) in real life so you come to the stunt forum to try and find more people to annoy?

hope sombody wheelies over your face, or that you find a woman(or man) soon and fuck off and be happy annoying them

Well fuck me. 'Shit for brains' has just been taken to a whole new level.

:rofl:

Chrislost
19th June 2008, 20:07
Well fuck me. 'Shit for brains' has just been taken to a whole new level.

:rofl:

that the best you can do?

better not give up your day job at the circus clown.

Katman
19th June 2008, 20:14
(yeah i saw you at THAT moto tt, your real ugly!)

How can I possibly ever beat that?

:clap:

boomer
19th June 2008, 20:17
How can I ever possibly beat that?

:clap:

go kick him in the nads, then when he's down stomp on his head.. that'll top it and make ya feel better.

plus i'll give ya $20 and a 6 pack of your choice

Kevmo7
20th June 2008, 16:14
Don't delude yourself Katman, every time you ride below the speed limit and hold up cars, or pull away from the lights without doing a wheelie you're causing people to LOSE respect for bikers.

;)

hahahahhahahahahaha

good shit dan!

"there are two of them on that one and they just did it"

wow so detailed, if they said that to a cop they would really know what there after hahahahhahaha

those people in the cars dont understand that:

1) the police cant catch them
2) stunters go out in front and other riders go around them to stop any cars getting too close and to hold off police
3) there is so much room yet there still complaining!

Me and chrislost had some fun stunt nights killing the motorway and main roads and ran into all sorts of trouble hahahah

but they never caught us!

remember the donuts in the middle of a 4 way intersection and a special type of marked car was sitting there watchin me go around and around hahahahahah good times.. good times...

DEATH_INC.
20th June 2008, 16:32

Far be it for Me to say it....but he's actually right. People like Me and some of the others here DO make it harder to be taken seriously by the powers that be. We are only a pissy little country after all.....
But having said that it was pretty cool to watch, and some of those guys were pretty good...

Katman
20th June 2008, 18:25
those people in the cars dont understand that:

1) the police cant catch them
2) stunters go out in front and other riders go around them to stop any cars getting too close and to hold off police
3) there is so much room yet there still complaining!

Me and chrislost had some fun stunt nights killing the motorway and main roads and ran into all sorts of trouble hahahah

but they never caught us!

remember the donuts in the middle of a 4 way intersection and a special type of marked car was sitting there watchin me go around and around hahahahahah good times.. good times...

See, the rot has started already.

Kevmo7
20th June 2008, 21:12
See, the rot has started already.

YO FACE!!!!

FOOKN NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOW!!!

firefighter
20th June 2008, 21:39
jesus you ladies shove ya tampons back in - sound like a bunch of fkn teenage girls arguing about nothing at all important! either way the people in the car were dicks.

nuff said.

Spuds1234
21st June 2008, 01:01
Heh kinda reminds me of this video where the occupants of the van get scared.
6rueC1r8W1s
Best bit is where one guy says "Dude they are gonna beat our arse's"

firefighter
21st June 2008, 12:21
what the fuck were they scared of? I can't bellieve they just took off!

Brett
24th June 2008, 22:17

Now that is one STUPID comment Katman.

Katman
25th June 2008, 08:24
Now that is one STUPID comment Katman.

Think about it Brett.

I'm implying that that is exactly what will happen if the powers that be aren't encouraged to look upon motorcyclists as a mature and responsible section of the road using public.

Brett
25th June 2008, 11:39
Think about it Brett.

I'm implying that that is exactly what will happen if the powers that be aren't encouraged to look upon motorcyclists as a mature and responsible section of the road using public.

Ok. I see what you are saying now. But do you really think that they would install CC's out of spite/anger at motorcyclists specifically targeting them? I really do hope that the authorities have more sense than that!

Katman
25th June 2008, 13:11
Ok. I see what you are saying now. But do you really think that they would install CC's out of spite/anger at motorcyclists specifically targeting them? I really do hope that the authorities have more sense than that!

No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they are not going to take our wish to see the WRBs removed seriously if we continue to act like dickheads who don't take our own safety seriously.

musicman
25th June 2008, 18:13
Heh kinda reminds me of this video where the occupants of the van get scared.
6rueC1r8W1s
Best bit is where one guy says "Dude they are gonna beat our arse's"

What happened there?? It looks like that cruiser just went straight off the road, why didn't it TURN?!

R6_kid
25th June 2008, 19:08
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying that they are not going to take our wish to see the WRBs removed seriously if we continue to act like dickheads who don't take our own safety seriously.

So you're a stunter are you? Reckless wheelie popping freak? 100ft front wheel stoppie master? Didn't think so. So you're in the part of the forum.

If ALL motorcyclists rode around like this then yes, it would be a problem. If a select few do them then they are rebels and most likely won't change. (as boy racers are to cage drivers if you will)

What you seem to be failing to understand is that there isnt a big enough market in NZ for it to grow near anything like it does in the states. There are less than 5 or 6 'professional' stunters in NZ.... and out of the NZ road biking population I would be surprised if more than 500 could actually do proper wheelies other than just riding out the power of a large sports bike.

You sir, are deluded, deranged and need help.* You're endless rants do nothing but nit pick and annoy people who are otherwise doing you no harm. A pure troll if I ever saw one.**

*or just get laid?
**in the way of internet trolls, if not in real life apparently as well.

Katman
25th June 2008, 19:14
I'm not failing to understand anything. You, however, sound like you've got a lot of growing up to do.

R6_kid
25th June 2008, 19:26
I'm not failing to understand anything. You, however, sound like you've got a lot of growing up to do.

Yep, but thankfully im only 21... you're a middle aged man and should know better.

Katman
25th June 2008, 19:52
Yep, but thankfully im only 21

Really? You sound like you're 15.

R6_kid
25th June 2008, 21:09
Really? You sound like you're 15.

you sound like you're a 12 year old broken record

Racer X
25th June 2008, 21:50

HAHAHA made me laugh, and so true!

Kevmo7
26th June 2008, 16:55

LOL!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

good one bro!

Chrislost
26th June 2008, 17:58

:done:

awww you gone hurt his ego

SPman
26th June 2008, 19:48
Far be it for Me to say it....but he's actually right. People like Me and some of the others here DO make it harder to be taken seriously by the powers that be. We are only a pissy little country after all.....
But having said that it was pretty cool to watch, and some of those guys were pretty good...
You're not to bad, yrself, sire.........

Nagash
28th June 2008, 16:46
What happened there?? It looks like that cruiser just went straight off the road, why didn't it TURN?!

Err.. looks to me like the guy was either too heavy on the brakes thus removing any cornering ability what so ever, or he did what a few rookie riders do and just sorta.. give up trying to corner. Happens quite often actually.

---

But back to the OP,

That was some fucking sweet riding, you can tell the man was enjoying it, but his wife sounded like an absolute goody good bitch who was yanking his chain and his daughter was following suit. Good on them for admitting on the camera footage that they're gonna submit to the police that they were speeding despite being told to hang back..

Jiminy
28th June 2008, 20:09

I fairly agree with Katman, here. The whole "now this road belongs to us" attitude is not gonna attract much respect to our community. The bunch in the car DID sound like they enjoyed the show, but I doubt that the stunts were portrayed positively when the video made it to the TV news...

I'd love to watch a stunt show, just not on the motorway. My 2c.

[edit] Just noticed which forum this thread is in. Time for me to wander somewhere else... ;)

NordieBoy
28th June 2008, 21:17
In other news "Motorcycle stunts scare motorcyclists".

98tls
28th June 2008, 21:22
LOL!!!!!!!! hahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

good one bro! Your brother?

Kevmo7
29th June 2008, 22:03
Your brother?

if you are under 30 years old im so disoppointed in how bad you are understanding modern youth language.

"wassup bro, you wanna ghost ride the whip down the strip?"

c'mon now, everybody my age would know what that means hahahahahahahahhahaha

Katman
29th June 2008, 22:10
if you are under 30 years old im so disoppointed in how bad you are understanding modern youth language.

"wassup bro, you wanna ghost ride the whip down the strip?"

c'mon now, everybody my age would know what that means hahahahahahahahhahaha

Ummmm, "you wanna suck my dick B"

Am I close?

Little Miss Trouble
29th June 2008, 22:31
Ummmm, "you wanna suck my dick B"

Am I close?

would help if you could find it G. LOL! :buggerd:

Kevmo7
30th June 2008, 16:49
I blame it on stalling some slow wheelies and smashin my man pack on the gas tank, handbrake isnt the problem!

also just gettin the exhaust done on the super retard so it will be nice and quiet so i dont disturb to many old people when i go stuntin

owner
2nd July 2008, 22:29
Thats funny as!!!!:niceone: those girls are definately going to go and blow the first guys they meet that can do Mway wheelies.
Go away Katman!

Kruzah
4th July 2008, 22:54

Ahahaha, Kockman had no comeback. Fucken Owned.

:killingme

Bikernereid
7th July 2008, 07:45
Nice skills but dumb asses for blocking highway!!

Gotta love the Yanks tho, grass up bikers n then brake the fookin law filming them. Smart as!!