PDA

View Full Version : Origami save the whales from Greenpeace

sunhuntin
19th June 2008, 14:37
http://www.send-a-whale.com/sendawhale/landing.php

found this on trademe... way kool!

portokiwi
19th June 2008, 14:50
That was cool i gave mine an eye patch goatee and heart bubbles;)

Forest
19th June 2008, 14:50
That's quite cool.

But I personally support regulated commercial whaling.

xwhatsit
19th June 2008, 14:59
That's quite cool.

But I personally support regulated commercial whaling.
If God didn't want us to eat whales, why did he make them so tasty?:sweatdrop

Nordy
19th June 2008, 15:04
i made a pink whale with a mohawk and an eye patch :D

nodrog
19th June 2008, 15:12
i made mine wrapped in newspaper, with a side of chips.

Katman
19th June 2008, 16:39
Bah, whales!

They're no where near as much fun as baby seals.

Pussy
19th June 2008, 17:16
Nuke the whales

hazard02
19th June 2008, 23:20
Increasing questions are being asked in Japan on why tax dollars are being spent on fake science to justify hunting for whale meat that nobaody wants.

I'm pretty sure that whale meat is HUGE in Japan. The Japanese government hunts it because lots of Japanese people love to eat it. Supply and demand etc.

xwhatsit
19th June 2008, 23:25
I'm pretty sure that whale meat is HUGE in Japan. The Japanese government hunts it because lots of Japanese people love to eat it. Supply and demand etc.
Why don't they export here too? Once all the silly protesting was over and done with there'd be a fair bit of demand, I'm sure.

McJim
19th June 2008, 23:31
I'd like to try whale meat at least once before they ban it. Whales are mammals, they even share an ancester with modern cattle.

Greenpeace get their facts wrong often - why do they still retain their credibility?

The Pastor
19th June 2008, 23:47
I'd like to try whale meat at least once before they ban it. Whales are mammals, they even share an ancester with modern cattle.

Greenpeace get their facts wrong often - why do they still retain their credibility?
"whale meat that nobody wants" - from that site

If no one wanted it they wouldnt fish for it.

lolz credibilty isnt hard to get when your target audiance is woman and teenagers and vegans (vegans arnt human)

Big Dan
29th June 2008, 15:46
So just tracked where my Whale is and he has had 10 days at see

http://www.send-a-whale.com/sendawhale/landing.php?email=danny_man81@hotmail.com&firstname=Dan&lastname=South&postcode=1026&source=Browsed&findmywhale=yes

My whales name is Willy