PDA

View Full Version : 1st day... (Kero)

Kero
22nd June 2008, 20:45
Hi,

well after a bit of family pressure i have today brought my first bike, and also logged into KiwiBiker. Might get a chance to meet yall out and about one day!

Trudes
22nd June 2008, 20:46
Sweet!! Welcome to KB, enjoy your new bike!!:sunny:

sels1
22nd June 2008, 20:52
well after a bit of family pressure i have today brought my first bike,

Hey its not pressure, its encouragement!:msn-wink:

Welcome aboard the site.:niceone:

And then there was 4......

Trudes
22nd June 2008, 20:54
Is Kero another one of your brothers Sels?

Grub
22nd June 2008, 21:04
Way to go Kero ....

There's a couple of opportunities to meet up with other Welly riders. Firstly there's The Cruisy Sunday Morning Ride (TCSMR) (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=71464) You'll see on that thread if anyone is going for a ride.

Then there's the monthly Bucket Racing (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91) in Wellington this Sunday. We get there by about 11am. It's behind the Brooklyn windmill. You go up to the windmill carpark, through the gate at the end and take the first road to the right. As you come down the hill beside the Karori Sanctuary fenceline, you'll see the bucket track down in the valley on your left.

sels1
22nd June 2008, 21:11
Is Kero another one of your brothers Sels?
No they are all here already. This is the next generation.

And could qualify for Newlands elite too

Bren
22nd June 2008, 21:15
No they are all here already. This is the next generation.

And could almost qualify for Newlands too

good to see ya taking the young'uns under yer wing...keep up the good work...Bling+

Might see ya guys on the Kapiti Roads in about 2 months (as long as our house sells)...

chanceyy
22nd June 2008, 21:33
Welcome aboard Kero .. & nuffin like having the whole family on board .. we will see you on some rides soon :) :yes:

wayne708
22nd June 2008, 21:35
Welcome aboard "Kero" that looks like the bike I saw parked at the end of the steet yesterday,good choice, oh and there's a Suzuki track day at Manfield in November, just don't let the old man loose on it though. Wayne.:cool:

merv
22nd June 2008, 21:51
Crikey Sels1 what did the Mrs say letting him on here?

Gareth51
22nd June 2008, 21:51
Welcome aboard KBers, Kero. Just don't try to keep up with the old man just yet

Gareth51
22nd June 2008, 21:55
Welcome aboard "Kero" that looks like the bike I saw parked at the end of the steet yesterday,good choice, oh and there's a Suzuki track day at Manfield in November, just don't let the old man loose on it though. Wayne.:cool:

Ha Ha I got a ride on it before you:scooter:

sels1
22nd June 2008, 21:58
, oh and there's a Suzuki track day at Manfield in November,

hmmm didnt think of that....thanx!

Crikey Sels1 what did the Mrs say letting him on here?

If he ever falls off its my fault.....:D

sinfull
22nd June 2008, 22:00
Ha Ha I got a ride on it before you:scooter:

Dont let that suzy throw ya Gareth !!
Welcome aboard Kero ! Have to talk the lads into showin ya the way up to the slipway this sunday, to meet some of the wellington crew !~

Radar
22nd June 2008, 22:30
Welcome to KB, Kero. See you at the Rimutaka summit someday - it was great up there yesterday!

Sparky Bills
22nd June 2008, 23:36
There goes any spare coin you had...:niceone:

Good choice of bike too.
Ill teach ya how to wheelie once you get the feel for it :msn-wink:

Kero
23rd June 2008, 08:02
hmmm didnt think of that....thanx!

If he ever falls off its my fault.....:D

i can see you having a bit of fun on it really... I think maybe its Waynes turn next?

Nasty
25th June 2008, 17:42
Welcome aboard kero .. i am sure that since the family has not put you off you must be at least a little tough ... :)

sweetp
27th June 2008, 22:25
Welcome to KB, hope to see you around sometime.