PDA

View Full Version : Bored......pool tonight

ital916
23rd June 2008, 14:24
Anyone keen for pool tonight and going for a cruise around town. Boredom levels are hitting an all time high and I need a break from study.

motorbyclist
23rd June 2008, 15:50
too bored to be bothered :p

PirateJafa
23rd June 2008, 15:58
Shut up and study. :P

ital916
23rd June 2008, 17:15
Some dork almost hit me at a traffic light. I went for a little pootle haha. I was sitting behind a car and I saw in my *brilliant* bar end mirror that the boy racer behind me was still moving forward, so I started moving forward until I was close to the car in front of me and he kept coming.

I turned around and looked at the driver at which point he stopped, about 1cm from the number plate and said "oh sorry I didn't see you".

How the fuck do you not see me? My bike is blue, there is a big red brake light on, I'm wearing a fluro vest and I have a big fucking target on the back of my helmet. If he couldn't see me, he shouldn't be driving.

PirateJafa
23rd June 2008, 17:30
He was trying to nudge you home.

Towards your textbooks.

motorbyclist
23rd June 2008, 17:33
boy racers are often right cunts

he saw you just fine (or thought his stereo warrants more attention than the road)

Phurrball
23rd June 2008, 18:12
Scary the luncay out there...

I have had two VERY near misses in one day last week while dressed similarly (Hi-vis). Both times I was forced into the centre of the road as a car occupied the same space as me. On both occasions the driver 'did not see me' and I only avoided a serious incident by anticipating what was happening in the nick of time and employing an evasive manoeuvre (While sounding the too-small horn and glaring at the driver)

Even though I have ~25 000km Auckland commuting experience under my belt, I'm quite jittery at *all* junctions at the moment and as observant as a meerkat on P.

I sincerely hope you're *choosing* your full-face for now Dushy - at least while you get used to the new bike and riding again with all the loons out there that can't see you.

I'm not being an arsehole, I just worry about your safety based on the actions of those dimwits all around you that you cannot control - you're cheeky grin looks better with all its teeth intact.

BTW your bike looks great D! Stick some duct tape on the holes in the seat an it'll look even better.

motorbyclist
23rd June 2008, 18:44
I sincerely hope you're *choosing* your full-face for now Dushy - at least while you get used to the new bike and riding again with all the loons out there that can't see you.

yeah right! he's hell-bent on wearing that thing - putting form before function tsk tsk dushi!

last i saw he was riding an unfamiliar bike in the wet after dark with fogged up goggles and half-helmet

Squiggles
23rd June 2008, 18:56
Im even started to get tired of the half face bashing lol, i do swear to god that hi-vis vests cause more grief than good tho! ha, moot on that.

Phurrball
23rd June 2008, 19:29
^^ Hmm - I rode home in the dark without it and had no problems. I ride with it and people try and take me out.

Perhaps it is taken to be a target marker.

Nothing to bash re the open face helmet - D has it now, and that was his choice.

He also has a full face helmet, I'm merely suggesting (partially out of my own current paranoia) that the the fella may be better to wear it while he gets used to riding again with the caged muppets unaware of the physics of car vs bike. Once the mojo has returned he can take his merry chances.

shingo
23rd June 2008, 19:42
I never really understood why people wear hi-vis vests, based on the stories i have heard they make no real difference to whether some idiot will see you or not.

I've never worn one (and probably never will) and only had a couple incidents with car drivers doing silly things around me, they never actually looked in my direction so wearing a hi-vis wouldnt have made any difference.

Ragingrob
23rd June 2008, 19:54
Lol maybe people take that target on the back of your helmet a bit too literally?

Hope not!

By the way I think I have a new bike coming my way guys!!!! Hehehehe.

BANZAI
23rd June 2008, 19:59
Meh I txtd dushy but he didnt reply, so I'm studying at uni now. :2guns:

Instead of hi-vis vest we might need flashing LEDs like what cyclists have!!!:2thumbsup

TOTO
23rd June 2008, 20:08
Some dork almost hit me at a traffic light. I went for a little pootle haha. I was sitting behind a car and I saw in my *brilliant* bar end mirror that the boy racer behind me was still moving forward, so I started moving forward until I was close to the car in front of me and he kept coming.

I turned around and looked at the driver at which point he stopped, about 1cm from the number plate and said "oh sorry I didn't see you".

How the fuck do you not see me? My bike is blue, there is a big red brake light on, I'm wearing a fluro vest and I have a big fucking target on the back of my helmet. If he couldn't see me, he shouldn't be driving.

And you were training Boxing if I remember right , or was that Ballet ?

I may come to moromail dushi to get you yto sell me some titanium globes or some shit like that. can you do me a deal for 20bux do you think ?

klyong82
23rd June 2008, 20:16
I wondeer if we all started riding around with our high beams will make it safer .... yeah taste my high beam driver....muahaha

HungusMaximist
23rd June 2008, 20:43
I ride with my high beam on during the day and when necessary, I use the evening also. It's fucken blinding I tell ya in the evenings but it definitely works wonders makes you stick out like a sore thumb.

But a word of caution, once with my high beam on, a car comming from the opposite direction nearly ran straight into me. Perhaps he was pissed off?

PirateJafa
23rd June 2008, 20:52
IMO anyone who drives or rides with their highbeams on during the day, or fail to dip at night, are inconsiderate bastards - unless your bike is dang old, your highbeams WILL blind and piss off other motorists.

There's a GT250R rider up here on the North Shore who constantly rides with his high beam on, day and night, and it is frikken' bright. I've been sorely tempted to ram the blighter. Luckily for him he's always been going the opposite way to me, otherwise I'd give him a right fucking earful at the lights.

If a cager has not seen you with your lights on, they are not going to notice you with your highbeams on.

Basic courtesy for other road users. Please try it.

Squiggles
23rd June 2008, 21:05
Ill flick my high beam on if i think someone hasnt seen me, NOT flashing my lights, as that might be misinterpreted...

Anybody want a hi vis? ill get some more from acc if we need more...

Ryan432
23rd June 2008, 21:06
High beams on during the day is just wankery IMHO, its not any safer because its still just a light but 100x more annoying, the only way lights become more noticable is if they flash or move around. Once I was giving a 90kgish workmate a ride home and noticed people seemed to be annoyed with me all the time and it was only when a girl actually turned around and dropped me the finger I realise i hadn't cranked up the preload on the rear shock and I was highbeaming the shit out of everybody! I felt like shuch a cockhole! lol :lol:
:rockon:

ital916
23rd June 2008, 21:38
Yeah I'm not going to ride with high beam as it is an inconsiderate and annoying thing to do, mind you my high beam is pathetic.

I'll stick to wearing my hi vis. It could be that it makes you more visible so car drivers tend to consciously try and avoid you hence causing mayhem in the process. See us and then drive normally, but with knowing we are there. Not see us and then go, "good I know where he is, now I can squeeze past so I can get to my destination 10 seconds earlier".

The srv is very confidence inspiring and stable in the wet thank you very much andrew, and the lazy pull of the engine means that it has no problem putting along at speeds I like.

Ragingrob
23rd June 2008, 21:45
I do wear a high-vis if it's dark AND raining, I'm pretty sure they do a beneficial job then and cagers wouldn't take offense to the bright colours on that kinda night.

Yeah honestly, Banzai's GN high-beam wouldn't blind a bat. I imagine your headlight is quite mellow and wouldn't bother anyone Dush. Especially during the day it's kinda hard to be blinded unless they are high density halogens or whatever.

BANZAI
23rd June 2008, 22:03
Yeah honestly, Banzai's GN high-beam wouldn't blind a bat. I imagine your headlight is quite mellow and wouldn't bother anyone Dush. Especially during the day it's kinda hard to be blinded unless they are high density halogens or whatever.

Yea I installed Halogen (35/35w wrong one for GN250!! will get 45/45w soon) and it's only make it slightly better.

Well the problem of it is it dips too soon, so I can't see the road unless I use high-beam!!!

I think it's gonna be ok if I adjust my low beam to current high beam position and then high beam gonna be in proper "high-beam" position ?????

klyong82
23rd June 2008, 22:11
Well I never ride with the high beam on as like some of you said can be quite inconsiderate...I wouldn't wanna be in a situation that some biker shining their high beam on me when I am driving. I have been in situations also when on bike rides the rider following me behind on their highbeam and I have to say was a big nuisance on my eyes.

But yeah my main idea of all bikers riding with highbeams was to piss drivers off...but then we would not wanna cause trouble and bring a bad name for bikers right?

Most of modern day bikes have a single highbea, but the 929 has two and can be quite killing to the eyes....

Well Banzai if you do that you might not pass your wof....

TOTO
23rd June 2008, 22:18
I love how everyone cares and is so considerate to car driver all of a sudden.

whatever happened to flicking the birdie at cars, swear at them and generally uphold our "Bad Ass Biker" image.

Miss the good old days when everyone was affraid of us and trying to make their children look the other way when we were coming down the street. O hang on , I wasn't born at that time. Anyway it would have been cool to see it.

motorbyclist
24th June 2008, 00:27
If a cager has not seen you with your lights on, they are not going to notice you with your highbeams on..

what i hate most is when someone elses highbeam means either you can't see shit in your mirrors or can't see where you're riding for all the glare

xwhatsit
24th June 2008, 11:30
I think it's gonna be ok if I adjust my low beam to current high beam position and then high beam gonna be in proper "high-beam" position ?????
Yeah man -- sounds like the headlight height is adjusted wrong. Generally, what people seem to recommend, is that to flick the high beam on, then adjust the headlight so high beam is pointing straight ahead -- when you point it at a wall, it should be at the same height as the headlight itself. Apparently that takes care of the low beam.

More high-vis vests -- no thanks! :D It's funny, on my grey, small, low, quiet RS, I've had far less issues than on the tall, bright yellow, loud and antisocial RZ. Same goes for the high-vis vests; granted, I've only tried them once, but I seemed to have many more nutters in cars doing strange things.

Hanne
24th June 2008, 11:48
More high-vis vests -- no thanks! :D It's funny, on my grey, small, low, quiet RS, I've had far less issues than on the tall, bright yellow, loud and antisocial RZ. Same goes for the high-vis vests; granted, I've only tried them once, but I seemed to have many more nutters in cars doing strange things.

yes! I wore mine into uni, just going along Mt Eden rd, la di da quite happy and dayglo, had three cars pull out from left sideroads right into my path and two turn RIGHT in front of me. Oh, and a red light runner just when i was coming off the lights by Khyber Pass.

I swear it was a jinxed colour or something... Scremaing TARGET! TARGET! ARCADE GAME!

bomma
24th June 2008, 11:58
i reckon all cagers are absolute tards (and this is something we all knew already BUT) when they see a high-vis vest they think "ooooh pretty" and are attracted to it like a moth to a bright light!! prolly better off without em knowing you are there and just keepin your eyes open and your hand and foot ready to emergency brake and keeping your distance...

spose you cant do shit if you're stopped at the lights behind a car and get sandwiched.....at least the knuckle armour on your gloves will come in handy in the resulting violence :niceone:

xwhatsit
24th June 2008, 12:08
spose you cant do shit if you're stopped at the lights behind a car and get sandwiched.....at least the knuckle armour on your gloves will come in handy in the resulting violence :niceone:
A long time ago I saw a thread that recommended doing a little S-wobble when you come up to the lights, so that you're parked on an angle. Not only does this make you a bigger target (instead of a narrow little bike, you're seen slightly side-on), but if, when keeping an eye in your mirrors, you see a numpty in a 4WD about to squish you, you can drop the clutch and head for the gap.

I don't always do that, but in all circumstances keep a little bit back from the car in front, giving me room to aim for the nearest gap. Saved my arse twice now -- once on the moronway (smoke coming off his tyres, I'm stopped at the end of a traffic jam -- alrighty, time to jump between lanes), and once at 2am in Manukau -- Holden V8 bogan-mobile ended up facing sideways where I was once parked.

avgas
24th June 2008, 12:15
i dont have any issues with traffic anymore - not since my offensive riding course

ital916
24th June 2008, 13:19
It happened again today, riding through the cyclone thats is todays weather, I was wearing my high vis vest, people just bloody pull out in front of ya. One lady pulled out causing me to have to put the emergency brakes on, I saw her, anticipated her. But it's like she waited for me to be as close as possible:bash:.

Man today was not a riding day, riding through flooded roads, the front sliding on wet tar snakes, puddles of diesel everywhere *is it just me or can you smell it sometimes?*.

Found out that i definately need to buy winter gloves and definately shouldn't tuck pants into boots if any chance of rain.

Happy I have a choice of helmets tho, the shark came in handy today. Mmm nice and warm and non rain covered face haha.

ital916
24th June 2008, 13:21
I think there is a correlation between high vis vests and drivers being more stupid.

Squiggles
24th June 2008, 13:34
I think there is a correlation between high vis vests and drivers being more stupid.

no shit :D so who wants one?

Ragingrob
24th June 2008, 13:46
I'd better not let my dog out on the road then huh!

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/picture.php?albumid=401&pictureid=3424

Wierd, how do you attach thumbnails that are in your albums already? Wont let be upload :(

motorbyclist
24th June 2008, 14:50
once on the moronway (smoke coming off his tyres, I'm stopped at the end of a traffic jam

ever sat at the rear of the tail to get onto the southern that goes right up the 5 and then 3 lanes part of the norwestern?

only ever done it in a car, and man was it scary - the number of people who wait till the last moment to swap from lane 4 to lane 2 is just scary - then there's the people who wait till the last moment to brake, and those that try to cross from 5 to 1 in one go:crazy:

only sat there once - never again!

anyone else get worried by people who come tearing down a sidestreet to your left, brake at the last possible moment and then don't completely stop as they wait for you to ride past? gives me the shits every time

(and me and stephen had an idiot the other day decide it's safe to turn right if the 4wd blocking your view thinks it's safe to turn left)

bomma
24th June 2008, 16:12
A long time ago I saw a thread that recommended doing a little S-wobble when you come up to the lights, so that you're parked on an angle. Not only does this make you a bigger target (instead of a narrow little bike, you're seen slightly side-on), but if, when keeping an eye in your mirrors, you see a numpty in a 4WD about to squish you, you can drop the clutch and head for the gap.

I don't always do that, but in all circumstances keep a little bit back from the car in front, giving me room to aim for the nearest gap. Saved my arse twice now -- once on the moronway (smoke coming off his tyres, I'm stopped at the end of a traffic jam -- alrighty, time to jump between lanes), and once at 2am in Manukau -- Holden V8 bogan-mobile ended up facing sideways where I was once parked.

i've gotten into the habit of stayin to one extreme of the lane, either the left paint or the right paint (obviously making sure that my mirrors and legs arent sticking out of my own lane)...initially i used to do this so i could pass easier at lights but now i do it more for the increased visibility and "get-the-hell-out-ability" as you mentioned tom....after being t-boned ive never quite found being perpendicular to a moving car appealing :sweatdrop

^andrew, mate, after my incident at royal-oak (the t-bone) nearly 5 years ago, to this day i havnt ridden through that roundabout and even avoid driving through in my dad's car....for the first few months after, i would swerve when people did that as though i was about to get hit and get all upset and stressed and shit...its died down a lot now but of all the things that happen on the road that's still one of my biggest fears.....its not fun flying off your bike, having to be helped up by some old lady and find a licence plate wrapped around your left leg......

PirateJafa
24th June 2008, 16:49

Maybe because it's so anti-social and noisy? :P

Wierd, how do you attach thumbnails that are in your albums already? Wont let be upload :(

Need moar pixels!

(Rob Norris fails at uploading photos :P)

Macstar
24th June 2008, 16:55
^andrew, mate, after my incident at royal-oak (the t-bone) nearly 5 years ago, to this day i havnt ridden through that roundabout and even avoid driving through in my dad's car....for the first few months after, i would swerve when people did that as though i was about to get hit and get all upset and stressed and shit...its died down a lot now but of all the things that happen on the road that's still one of my biggest fears.....its not fun flying off your bike, having to be helped up by some old lady and find a licence plate wrapped around your left leg......

What about the Coro loop? Everytime I ride past your corner I think ooooohhh that's where Bommer binned.

bomma
24th June 2008, 17:03
What about the Coro loop? Everytime I ride past your corner I think ooooohhh that's where Bommer binned.

to be honest i hafnt done the coro loop since my crash :gob: as hard as it is to believe ive always had some excuse or another and now that im selling my bike i dont want to clock up kms....:mellow: if the bike doesnt sell soon ill prolly just keep it and pick up a couple of extra shifts....ive just scored another job payin pretty well so hopefully i can afford to run the bike :woohoo:

Macstar
24th June 2008, 17:07
to be honest i hafnt done the coro loop since my crash :gob: as hard as it is to believe ive always had some excuse or another and now that im selling my bike i dont want to clock up kms....:mellow: if the bike doesnt sell soon ill prolly just keep it and pick up a couple of extra shifts....ive just scored another job payin pretty well so hopefully i can afford to run the bike :woohoo:

That's the spirit. No point in getting rid of a perfectly good bike... Now for the loop... Sat or you got exams and stuff?

Phurrball
24th June 2008, 17:09
^^ Glad to see that a little jitteryness is 'normal'. That roundabout truly is the epitome of the Devil's work!

I caged it today, as Insurance Law is exciting enough all by itself without a moist crotch.

...anyone else get worried by people who come tearing down a sidestreet to your left, barke at the last possible moment and then don't completely stop as they wait for you to ride past? gives me the shits every time...

That's EXACTLY where the morons that attempted vehicular fusion physics on me came from last week. Left T junctions.

My brake limb is twitchy in the car as well as the bike ATM.

Good call XDPhat - Will try that one *when I'm not already between lanes :whistle:*

A dynamic S wiggle coming up to junctions with waiting traffic moves your light in such a way as to avoid movement camoflage.

Stevo's 'blast' of high bean works too - make sure you don't flash though.

A third party [who did a runner] flashed the van through that took out my VTR1000 :blank: Flashing is never OK as it's too ambiguous and is relied upon instead of checking the way is clear.

Movement camoflage is covered elsewhere on KB - Bikes are small and cagers aren't expecting anything smaller than another cage, so a bike approaching on a constant speed and line appears to be reasonably static WRT the background, and not big and threatening like a truck. Which is allegedly why 'they' don't see 'us' = a psychological explanation, but not an excuse IMHO :nono:

*I just finished my LLB - Yay! Was looking at clock thinking '20 more minutes till end of degree - yay!'*

bomma
24th June 2008, 17:20
That's the spirit. No point in getting rid of a perfectly good bike... Now for the loop... Sat or you got exams and stuff?

fuk man i feel unsafe on that bike though aye....i dunno its the lack of fairings...im insecure about hanging off and am unsure of how ill react when i pegscrape!! i dropped it when you were peg scrapin with me on the back.....but nah cant make it on sat, am working so i can pay for some work needing to be done around the house and help the parentals out a bit....im gonna go around to all the dealerships and see if i can find my zx7r in the coming weeks aye....

horny stays on tm for the time being, have had a bit of interest but no takers....will relist during hollies and see if she goes, if not sold by start of next sem then she'll be gracing my garage for the foreseeable future :Punk:

motorbyclist
24th June 2008, 17:24
where's the auction?

link?

the old man is lookng for a more upright bike cause the R6 is too hard on his back/wrists - only problem is the likes of a vfr800 is too slow; he want's a sport bike but without the sports stance

bomma
24th June 2008, 17:30
where's the auction?

link?

the old man is lookng for a more upright bike cause the R6 is too hard on his back/wrists - only problem is the like of a vfr800 is too slow; he want's a sport bike but without the sports stance

tru dat here's the link to the kb online trader listing (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=74088)

Phurrball
24th June 2008, 17:35
Have a look at these written off bikes (http://www.starinsurance.co.nz/wrecks.htm) to tempt your westie skills. There's a hornet that looks almost undamaged and is being sold registered and there's my poor VTR too :confused:.

I just wish the buggers would pay me so I can get my Viffffffer. A bit rude selling my old one STILL not paying me, and expecting me to ride round in my old helmet and summer gloves while arsehole assessor faffs about. :2guns:

motorbyclist
24th June 2008, 17:49
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=161683975%20

AUCTION NOTES:
1. Hit cow shit
2. Sold de-registered
3. This is a mean sounding bike - we have been riding it around the car park!

:rofl:

Ragingrob
24th June 2008, 18:00
Yo go on msn to hear the plan of attack for sat!

Macstar
24th June 2008, 18:51
[QUOTE=bomma;1620924]fuk man i feel unsafe on that bike though aye....i dunno its the lack of fairings...im insecure about hanging off and am unsure of how ill react when i pegscrape!! i dropped it when you were peg scrapin with me on the back.....but nah cant make it on sat, am working so i can pay for some work needing to be done around the house and help the parentals out a bit....im gonna go around to all the dealerships and see if i can find my zx7r in the coming weeks aye....QUOTE]

Two things:

1. Buying back a wrecked bike is like calling up an ex-girlfriend - it's over mate.
2. I wish I had some healthy respect (fear) of my bike too...:(

Hornet with the right suspension setup (I think yours is too soft) is pretty solid through the corners mate - you just need some non-commuting ride-time.

klyong82
24th June 2008, 20:22
Two things:

1. Buying back a wrecked bike is like calling up an ex-girlfriend - it's over mate.
2. I wish I had some healthy respect (fear) of my bike too...:(

1. What's wrong with that? :love: remember ya first love?? :shutup:
2. Both my bike and I have great respect for one another. There's a long lasting bond and trust :wari:

Nice one Nish, work hard so that you can pay the insurance premium and keep the mean as Honda you have parked in ya garage...you will be losing alot of money if you sell it now so might as well keep it. Oh and stop the jemba jamba on how you got a phobia on leaning a bike or riding the coro-loop... so you better follow us on the ride on 6 July...

Squiggles
24th June 2008, 22:19
1. What's wrong with that? :love: remember ya first love?? :shutup:
2. Both my bike and I have great respect for one another. There's a long lasting bond and trust :wari:

i dont know how on earth your bike can trust ya! you keep threatening to sell it!

bomma
24th June 2008, 23:07
i dont know how on earth your bike can trust ya! you keep threatening to sell it!

bling :2thumbsup

motorbyclist
25th June 2008, 01:00
Yo go on msn to hear the plan of attack for sat!

soz, had to go pick up a scooter mate who got a flat tyre in the middle of a hailstorm

"soonish"

klyong82
25th June 2008, 09:20

I think we have a very healthy mutual agreement on that...:hug:

motorbyclist
25th June 2008, 19:39
due to mechanical work taking place at squiggle's place, strata closing early, and *insert infallible excuse here*, this week's chiller is at squiggle's place

motorbyclist
25th June 2008, 19:50
edit takes too long

replace squiggle's with squiggles'

Phurrball
26th June 2008, 18:36
'Squiggle' singular = LMAO.

(I'm sad to find that amusing, but pleased to see some give a shit about apostrophes...)

ital916
2nd July 2008, 10:22
Anyone keen for a pool night tonight at like eight in new market? Or a brew in mission bay? Only andrew and I seem to see the greatness of exotic beer and steaming hot food.

PirateJafa
2nd July 2008, 10:24
Pshh none of you were man enough last night.

ital916
2nd July 2008, 12:13
Pshh none of you were man enough last night.

last night I was watching the incredible hulk, and no one told me about pool or stuff lol.

Timati
2nd July 2008, 17:15
Wouldn't mind a game of pool or poker tomorrow night? Actually poker would be awesome.

ital916
2nd July 2008, 19:05
Wouldn't mind a game of pool or poker tomorrow night? Actually poker would be awesome.

where have you been hiding

motorbyclist
3rd July 2008, 00:12
come to my shed

it's "watch the family guy special and fix the viffer's brakes before sunday" night

PirateJafa
3rd July 2008, 06:18
Chiller at yours then Andrew?

Macstar
3rd July 2008, 15:55
come to my shed

it's "watch the family guy special and fix the viffer's brakes before sunday" night

I have that episode and saw it for the first time last week. After much anticipation, it was ..............average. Sorry to say, but at least now that i have told you it's not that amazing you might actually enjoy it more?!

Don't worry about fixing the brakes for Sunday - the roads will be wet and you'll be better off without them!

Timati
3rd July 2008, 19:51
where have you been hiding

Good question *lol*. Been trying to figure that one out for myself.

Timati
3rd July 2008, 19:51
come to my shed

Where is your shed?

motorbyclist
3rd July 2008, 22:08
at my place

right, problem fixed intself but not to worry, i buggered it again

but in doing so found the cause of the problem

'good enough' for coro if it's dry, otherwise i'll be rebuilding that RS or riding my dirtbike

motorbyclist
3rd July 2008, 22:12
chiller not at my place btw

Zim_Invader
4th July 2008, 01:18
so then who all are keen for a poker night some time these hols?

Timati
8th July 2008, 16:48
Count me in. I am guessing there'll be a pot of wad...$2 each player