PDA

View Full Version : KB BBQ/my18th PICTURES!

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:17
yay here we go, sorry i cant member crap so cant b botherd doing all @ once.. one by one they go :) more posts for me!

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:21
the bikes! the bikes!

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:21
randomers... :p

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:22
bikes bikes bikes.. well not enuf in that shot

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:23
THE BEAST! mwahahaha!

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:24
hey look! on the far left is that shadey lookin fellah! hes been seen around Auck Hosp with drugs.. but still remains on the loose... *legal ones lucky for him.. or are they? ur pateints do seem rather joyfull when they awake george

oh and dude... that protective gear looks far too... well, protective!

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 00:27
and... the final few.. the ultimates... or the leftovers as some may think.. bwahaha!  well after all this. i must say the next one it is MANDATORY THAT YOU STAY, as i would rather have ALOT more beer drinking from you dudes! cmon'! show us young bucks how its really done :beer: :beer: :beer:

Antallica
29th August 2003, 00:37
Damn you guys would make me feel like a 6 year old with a bicycle :(

Slim
29th August 2003, 08:41
We all started somewhere, Ant. There's no shame in having a small bike, and we all know that you can have a whole lot of fun on them. :)

All those peeps with fancy leathers will be relieved to see how well the reflective bits work. :D Thanks for posting the pics up Pip. ;)

Big Dog
29th August 2003, 14:26
Some good pics kk. You wouldn't be trying to reclaim no 1 poster perhaps? If so, no need to panic I go back to work on monday so won't be able to spend as much time on the net. Then you will be able to reclaim no1 without your tactic earlier this year of posting nonsense for the sake of posting. lmao:p

Big Dog
29th August 2003, 14:33
Originally posted by Antallica
Damn you guys would make me feel like a 6 year old with a bicycle :(

Wouldn't worry too much ant I made at least one person wonder if their Gsxr1000 was big enough after i sat on it and made it look tiny. People who have only seen me riding from a distance often ask me if it is a 500 - 600?

Just enjoy what you do and have fun!

Duke of Rogan
29th August 2003, 14:33
good work KK.

next time can you have your birthday party in mid summer?:confused2

aff-man
29th August 2003, 17:56
Don't worry Antallica the first pic shows a brilliant example of the vt250 from 1988 and there was kk bike also, Both of which your bike could probably show up :done: :D :D

Antallica
29th August 2003, 18:45
Originally posted by aff-man
Don't worry Antallica the first pic shows a brilliant example of the vt250 from 1988 and there was kk bike also, Both of which your bike could probably show up :done: :D :D

You're serious? :gob: :rockon:

wkid_one
29th August 2003, 19:42
KK's is liable to have no fork oil in one leg, a seized rear shock, a rear cross ply tyre from 1956 on the front, not had the oil changed since before the oil crisis and be running on only half of the cylinders - I think you would have a fair chance if you had to push your bike backwards through Glen Innes in the wet naked at 1am in the morning with 'I Hate Blacks' spray painted on your back.....

curious george
29th August 2003, 21:23
KK's is liable to have no fork oil in one leg, a seized rear shock, a rear cross ply tyre from 1956 on the front, not had the oil changed since before the oil crisis and be running on only half of the cylinders - I think you would have a fair chance if you had to push your bike backwards through Glen Innes in the wet naked at 1am in the morning with 'I Hate Blacks' spray painted on your back.....

We know KK so well...:roadkill:

Seriously KK, you gotta do something about riding home at night with a tinted visor....

Kwaka-Kid
29th August 2003, 23:35
dont worry brother! got that one sorted now...just about had the old man beat it into me b4 i finally gave in.. friggin cost me money.. ffs..

and yeah the GS has not had an oil change scince i been using her.. scince 97,000km on that clock, that ones now rolled over to 3,000km (btw its done approx realistic 150,000km) and it uses about a cup of oil a wee, so im not too worried..

and yes just about all fork oil has seeped, or spilt out of left leg.. and funny enuf about the rear shock, it only JUST started squeeking after the BBQ, mate said the bearings etc of swingarm are dry.. so what do i do? just a bit of engine oil spilt onto them? better yet there is a big puddle, and i AM SERIOUS of fork oil on my garage floor.. will that do ? its made for suspension! perfect.. ill try syphin some up or put it on a rag.

Big Dog
30th August 2003, 17:05
And it gets worse....

Nuf Said