PDA

View Full Version : Theory shot.

Big Dave
29th June 2008, 12:20
I always thought Harleys were good tractors.
In Buell forum speak - this guy is referred to as a 'Douche Canoe'.

Nothing else happens after she puts the camera down.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/44mu5Ck8AA4&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/44mu5Ck8AA4&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CDFloss
29th June 2008, 12:26
Haha! Lovely. :2thumbsup:lol:

"Hey honey, go fetch that'there video camera thang, and watch me show that shrub who's boss. Yeeehaaawww! ... dangit..."

AllanB
29th June 2008, 12:28
Americans!

What the heck does he think his car is for!

zeocen
29th June 2008, 12:31
*Wipes a tear*
It's videos like these that make me glad the internet was born.

fergie
29th June 2008, 13:17
I aint gonna laugh one little bit, It could happen to anyone!

young1
29th June 2008, 13:24
Don't they have spades over there?

Virago
29th June 2008, 13:33

Yeah, but they don't call 'em that any more...

bart
29th June 2008, 13:35
bah ha ha ha ha. fooken idiot.

sinfull
29th June 2008, 13:36
Heres a good example of target fixation, forget the first harley rider, check out the second bloke ! Oh and the reaction of one of the vans occupants http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rueC1r8W1s

barty5
29th June 2008, 14:07
I aint gonna laugh one little bit, It could happen to anyone!

Yup anyone dumb enough to try that.

Owl
29th June 2008, 14:11
I've seen some dumb arse things, but that had to take the cake!:rofl:

Nice people in the RV sinfull. At least they didn't get their arse beaten by those "Hells Angels".:laugh:

glice
29th June 2008, 14:33
hahaha. yea boy.

Blackshear
29th June 2008, 15:13
Ha ha ha, Whatta legend.
Perhaps my Bandit would have a better chance...
*Throws menacing glance at small tree in garden :doctor:*

By the way, anyone dropped their bike trying to get it on the F&@(ing... The uh.
You know, that bigger stand? Where you pull in backwards, and lose your bike on the side you're not standing?
Seriously, I tried it once, couldn't get it up and it fell over.

Actually. Since it's a nuisance, and I'm too weak to work it... Maybe it should be removed :headbang:

The Pastor
29th June 2008, 15:22
its called center stand, and strenght has nothing to do with it, put most of your body weight on it then push the bike backward while keeping weight down on the stand. dont lift, just pull back like ur backing ur bike out of the garage

Blackshear
29th June 2008, 15:48
Can't do it. GAH!!!
Just makes me angry that I can't do it.
Good day, gents!

vindy500
29th June 2008, 15:49
its called center stand, and strenght has nothing to do with it, put most of your body weight on it then push the bike backward while keeping weight down on the stand. dont lift, just pull back like ur backing ur bike out of the garage

+1 i almost never use my sidestand

nudemetalz
29th June 2008, 16:33
he's so cool, man...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfcM3EQkAvU

Gubb
29th June 2008, 16:36
Not bad, this is better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FVB-7WgzR8

Timber020
29th June 2008, 18:54

Yeah they do but you have to find a mexican if you want to see it used properly.

dwnundabkr
29th June 2008, 19:32
when you need to use center stand the best way is to stand on the center stand at the same time push bike back, try pushing the center stand through the ground works every time dont need very much strength to do this

Subike
29th June 2008, 19:50
Can't do it. GAH!!!
Just makes me angry that I can't do it.
Good day, gents!

OMFG and its only a 250!
Bud you can do it.
Im 75kg and own an XS1100 Yamaha I can get THAT onto its center stand.
and if you think thats not a mission,
Im sure others will agree that it is at 350KG

As for the vidio at the start, have seen that happen up by taupo, mate came in too hot for a corner, and went pig hunting on a bonny....

alanzs
29th June 2008, 20:20
Remember, many Americans have more time on their hands than brains, and, as they invented the internet, they like to put stuff on it to make the rest of the world laugh. Especially with George Bush not going to get re-elected, the world needs a good laugh now and then. :2guns:

AllanB
29th June 2008, 21:17
Not bad, this is better.

F-me if that does not hurt!

You can buy a centre stand for my Hornet - its a factory accessory :shifty:
For a cool $500

I got a race stand for $110

Hailwood
30th June 2008, 09:23
Love them.....of course remember that mercins have a great license system over there...no restrictions on learner bike size. Often read about getting the learners and going out and buying a V-Rod or a GSXR or R1 as the first bike..and they wonder why we have youtube clips like this......:doh:

Insanity_rules
30th June 2008, 09:59
Lesson 1, If your going to make a twat out of yourself then don't do it with a camera around or it'll end up on the in-tar-net!

vifferman
30th June 2008, 10:52
I was sure that the HD couldn't pull the shrub out, and that it was likely to end in tears. I tried to pull a shrub out our front garden with the Pajero we had at the time - even with it in low ratio, it wasn't going to budge. Ended up cutting it off at ground level, then sawing into the stump and putting weedkiller on it.

After 8 or so years, it's now doing nicely, and is back to the size it was before. <_<

Big Dave
30th June 2008, 10:55
Hey Viffer,

I got my tee shirt for the Buell 25th anniversary 'Homecoming' in Wisconsin.
I'm not going, but they sent me the tee anyway.

Slogan on the back is

'Loud Fans Save Lives'

Swoop
30th June 2008, 12:49
Harley Davidson: 0.
Small shrub: 1.

Lesson learned: Look in the direction you want to go (and he did just that).

dwnundabkr
30th June 2008, 21:41
I was sure that the HD couldn't pull the shrub out, and that it was likely to end in tears. I tried to pull a shrub out our front garden with the Pajero we had at the time - even with it in low ratio, it wasn't going to budge. Ended up cutting it off at ground level, then sawing into the stump and putting weedkiller on it.

thats what happens when you use a toy use a real truck my old landcrusier was a stump puller and that was with the old 6 in her was even better with the 350 in her but that is another story

Forest
1st July 2008, 12:15
I'm rather glad that people put these clips on the Internet.

Fortunately all of my bike related stupidity has gone unrecorded.