PDA

View Full Version : Wassup

Simba
7th January 2005, 11:20
Howdy Folks,

Just logged on seems like some interesting people out there...... Well been riding for about 5 yrs but mainly in Oz and Sth Africa (Don't worry was born and breed in good old west auckland).

Can some one out there tell me if there is a good workshop out there as I'm lookin to get my bike fixed up and resprayed?????? CBR 400RR 89 shes a good machine but needs a little TLC to get back in shape.

Also lookin at late model (00-04) CBR 600 RR any comments on these??

Cheers

Riff Raff
7th January 2005, 11:37
Hi Simba
:spudwave: Welcome to the site. Please hold and someone will be along shortly to answer your questions.... You are 189th in the queue...

Coyote
7th January 2005, 11:39
Wilkommen to the site :niceone:

vifferman
7th January 2005, 11:42
Can some one out there tell me if there is a good workshop out there as I'm lookin to get my bike fixed up and resprayed?????? CBR 400RR 89 shes a good machine but needs a little TLC to get back in shape.Out where? That is, where is the "there" to which you refer?
Try Motohaus for general repairs.
For plastic repairs and painting, try Reflections on the North Shore.

Also lookin at late model (00-04) CBR 600 RR any comments on these??They're Hondas. Incoming!
Prepare for the flame-fest from all the Honda-haters on here.:shit:

How new do you want? If you're hard-core, then apparently the 2005 model is better/lighter/faster/prettier/muchly improved over the '04 model.

Motoracer
7th January 2005, 11:42
Also lookin at late model (00-04) CBR 600 RR any comments on these??
Howdy partner, welcome to the site.

PM andy1 if you wana buy a CBR600RR privately. He is selling his. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=278

Joni
7th January 2005, 12:29
Hello, welcome to KB.
:niceone:

Ghost Lemur
7th January 2005, 12:54
Howdy partner, welcome to the site.

PM andy1 if you wana buy a CBR600RR privately. He is selling his. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/member.php?u=278

Was about to mention Andy's bike too.

Damn good value if it's what you're after.

Hitcher
7th January 2005, 13:03
Welcome to the Pleasuredome...

Ms Piggy
7th January 2005, 15:10
Howdy Folks,

Just logged on seems like some interesting people out there......

Ineterseting isd a very good (and polite) word to use to describe some of the site members. Welcome along :wavey:

Blackbird
7th January 2005, 15:15
Agree with Vifferman about Reflections after dropping the Blackbird last year. An absolutely flawless job involving multiple transluscent coats.

If recent comments are anything to go by, avoid Cyclespot at all costs.

Welcome to the site!

Geoff

Blakamin
7th January 2005, 15:38
Hi Ho.... any photos of the CBR400??? I used to have one....

Simba
7th January 2005, 18:07
Hey People,

Blakamin couple of pics for ya.

Tks for the Reflections reco will check them out.

Blakamin
7th January 2005, 18:16
Hey People,

Blakamin couple of pics for ya.

Tks for the Reflections reco will check them out.
Veeeery nice....... makes mine look like a complete POS... hang on, it was :mellow:

StoneChucker
7th January 2005, 18:30
Any chance you're Simba, the Lion? (Wonder if that will make sense, it's an SA thing).

Welcome, have fun and ride safe.

Al
7th January 2005, 20:49
Welcome Simba
(Yeah, still remember the Simba ad "I wanna be a Simba chippie"- SA thing again folks...)
Al

pipeman
7th January 2005, 20:59
Howdy Folks,

Well been riding for about 5 yrs but mainly in Oz

Welcome Simba how's it going must be good to be back. Where abouts in oz where you mate WA? just wondering got some mates over there and just wondering if your a scratcher you no miner

magnum
8th January 2005, 13:24
hello and welcome in :ride:

Simba
8th January 2005, 19:26
Welcome Simba how's it going must be good to be back. Where abouts in oz where you mate WA? just wondering got some mates over there and just wondering if your a scratcher you no miner
Hey Bro, Nah was in Vic and QLD most of the time Drinkin/watchin chicks haha.

wari
9th January 2005, 06:58
Gidday mate ... nice to see anutter westie onda ho-rizon ... :moon:... :spudwave:

sels1
9th January 2005, 20:20
Welcome aboard Simba
It only SEEMS like people here are interesting...:)

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 23:27
Welcome and enjoy :banana: