PDA

View Full Version : Aggro @ KB?

inlinefour
7th January 2005, 20:46
Come one people. Enough is enough, don't you think?

NC30 chick and TS are great people, if anyone has a problem with them then its merely their problem.
I know I started off with a bit of trolling of my own, but I'm past it now.
I thought the idea of this site was for us to band together and enjoy the riding, instead the threads are getting a bit silly.
The best threads all about :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: or what?

James Deuce
7th January 2005, 20:49
NC30 is fishing. She's taking the Mick. But she's cool.

TS is cool. Period.

inlinefour
7th January 2005, 20:53

TS is cool. Period.

From my experience interacting with them I agree. Maybe its just because its been the silly season :unsure:

StoneChucker
7th January 2005, 20:55
Yeah, NC30 is definitely fishing, she's utterly mad and loves to cause chaos :D
I think TS hit a midlife crisis :lol: Nah, and he's cool too, as Jim said.

But I know what you mean, there is something in the air. It might be the rain interferring with our "summer" and work imminant on Mon (grrr, fark, bahumbug......)

You on the other hand, have offended me, by not loving my possible bike to be. You sir, outside, in 5 mintutes, we'll settle this once and for all :ar15: :lol:

Quasievil
7th January 2005, 20:57
Did I miss something ??

StoneChucker
7th January 2005, 21:00
Did I miss something ??
Stop Drinking Maybe? :msn-wink: :beer:

inlinefour
7th January 2005, 21:00
Yeah, NC30 is definitely fishing, she's utterly mad and loves to cause chaos :D
I think TS hit a midlife crisis :lol: Nah, and he's cool too, as Jim said.

But I know what you mean, there is something in the air. It might be the rain interferring with our "summer" and work imminant on Mon (grrr, fark, bahumbug......)

You on the other hand, have offended me, by not loving my possible bike to be. You sir, outside, in 5 mintutes, we'll settle this once and for all :ar15: :lol:

Please explain, I'll be in the chat room waiting...

DEATH_INC.
7th January 2005, 21:02
I only have a problem with anyone that has aproblem with TS or NC30 :2guns:

WINJA
7th January 2005, 21:05

TS is cool. Period.
NC30 CHICK IS NOT THAT COOL SHE PM ME AND ASKED ME FOR A DATE, AFTER I REFUSED HER SHE WOULDNT STOP SENDING ME ABUSIVE PM. AND NOW SHE'S JUST TAKING IT OUT ON EVERY ONE. FOR THE LAST TIME NC30 IM NOT INTERESTED OK

SpankMe
7th January 2005, 21:06
If you want agro, how about agro at people you can't seem to start threads in the correct forum. :mad:

Thread moved.

pipeman
7th January 2005, 21:07
I have a problem :2guns:
And what would that be ;) DEATH :yes: :shake:

Ms Piggy
7th January 2005, 21:09
Nuthin' but love for the both of them :hug:

inlinefour
7th January 2005, 21:10
If you want agro, how about agro at people you can't seem to start threads in the correct forum. :mad:

Thread moved.

It was placed right where everyone would read it...

Quasievil
7th January 2005, 21:14
Get flucked Burp !!!:sick: :sick:

I dunno what hes talking about, at all

But like Death I have a problem with anyone that has a problem with a problem that isnt a problem, even if it was incorrectly construed as a problem, and shite like that:crazy:

dangerous
7th January 2005, 21:15
Situated on the shores of Loch Harport, Talisker is the only distillery on the Isle of Skye. Founded in 1830, the distillery uses water from a burn whose source if in the enjoyment of those who seek Talisker's unique 'Marine' character. Full flavoured with a distinctive peaty tast, its pleasures explode on the palate and linger on. It is well balanced with a slightly sweet aroma

pipeman
7th January 2005, 22:02
You guys should take your hormons and anger somewhere else us general puplic should'nt read this shit so UCK OFF
all said in the best posible tast :sick:

StoneChucker
7th January 2005, 22:33
now now. The way I interpreted it was, TS was having a moan like we all do, and NC30 was taking the piss, it was a bit of a laugh. I didn't take it seriously once.

Sheesh, I've already spent too much time on this topic

James Deuce
7th January 2005, 22:34
You guys should take your hormons and anger somewhere else us general puplic should'nt read this shit so UCK OFF
all said in the best posible tast :sick:

:gob:

Could you let me know your address, so I can send the "English as a second language" teacher around?

ajturbo
7th January 2005, 22:53
TS is cool. Period.

TS has a period?? :blink:

inlinefour
8th January 2005, 07:04
Alot of ranting has been going on in general on all sorts of threads. Guess it has something to do with the rain...

Racey Rider
8th January 2005, 08:11
Guess it has something to do with the rain...

The RAIN! :mad: Don't talk to me about the RAIN! :angry2:

How's a man suppost to make any money to spend on bikin when it's wet all the time! :(

These Chips are makin me Thristy!

Kwaka-Kid
8th January 2005, 08:22
Because its been raining we have not all been out riding (Well i still commute) and therefore we have more time to mope around here feeling sorry for ourselves as we reflect on the week already passed into this new year, and realise its not how we wanted it to start.

To be honest i think we need another big Kiwibiker BBQ to get everybody loving everybody again.

dangerous
8th January 2005, 08:22
:gob:

Could you let me know your address, so I can send the "English as a second language" teacher around?
oh, oh send her around here Jim..... I could do with a bit of tuition :yeah:
Bloody hell, these threads are just like watching Shortland st....predicable, fulla shit and a repeat of the last crapy thread...... the sooner everyone is back at work the better, well maybe not reading this crap still beats being at work I guess :shutup:

curious george
8th January 2005, 08:37
Because its been raining we have not all been out riding (Well i still commute) and therefore we have more time to mope around here feeling sorry for ourselves as we reflect on the week already passed into this new year, and realise its not how we wanted it to start.

To be honest i think we need another big Kiwibiker BBQ to get everybody loving everybody again.

Damn right!!!! Go the BBQ! Can we borrow yours, KK?
I help ya with the drink and booze....

James Deuce
8th January 2005, 08:46
oh, oh send her around here Jim..... I could do with a bit of tuition :yeah:
Bloody hell, these threads are just like watching Shortland st....predicable, fulla shit and a repeat of the last crapy thread...... the sooner everyone is back at work the better, well maybe not reading this crap still beats being at work I guess :shutup:

lol! :devil2:

Slipstream
8th January 2005, 08:46
NC30 CHICK IS NOT THAT COOL SHE PM ME AND ASKED ME FOR A DATE, AFTER I REFUSED HER SHE WOULDNT STOP SENDING ME ABUSIVE PM. AND NOW SHE'S JUST TAKING IT OUT ON EVERY ONE. FOR THE LAST TIME NC30 IM NOT INTERESTED OK
You know the only reason why she was asking you for a date, was cos she knows I think you're hot...I mean the way you are condesending and arrogant is a real turn on. Not to mention your seemingly almighty disrespect for women...Wow, you're so hot...can I have a date with you....please?

scroter
8th January 2005, 11:29

bring it on. you better make good on your promise now. you wouldnt want a whole lot of KB whoop arse on your back for cranking our handles aye.

damn when where im itching already.

Wellyman
8th January 2005, 11:31

We will never stop that. World of bikers = beer, bikes,meat,babes

Ms Piggy
8th January 2005, 11:34
Situated on the shores of Loch Harport, Talisker is the only distillery on the Isle of Skye. Founded in 1830, the distillery uses water from a burn whose source if in the enjoyment of those who seek Talisker's unique 'Marine' character. Full flavoured with a distinctive peaty tast, its pleasures explode on the palate and linger on. It is well balanced with a slightly sweet aroma
:killingme

Ms Piggy
8th January 2005, 11:37
Alot of ranting has been going on in general on all sorts of threads. Guess it has something to do with the rain...
Or it could be to do with all the morons that have recently signed up and offended and insulted most of the senoir members on the site. :2guns:

Kwaka-Kid
8th January 2005, 12:15
KB BBQ @ KK's place.. stay tuned will plan with a months notice... sound good people? Also george i have your brake pads here come over and take em whenever you feel.

NC
8th January 2005, 12:53
What a bunch of wowsers

marty
8th January 2005, 14:39

i reckon you only refused cause you're scared of her

WINJA
8th January 2005, 14:47
You know the only reason why she was asking you for a date, was cos she knows I think you're hot...I mean the way you are condesending and arrogant is a real turn on. Not to mention your seemingly almighty disrespect for women...Wow, you're so hot...can I have a date with you....please?
BULLSHIT I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE BITCHES, AND NO YOU CANT HAVE A DATE

dangerous
8th January 2005, 14:49
i reckon you only refused cause you're scared of her
or maybe he prefures the other gender ;)

loosebruce
8th January 2005, 15:09
But like Death I have a problem with anyone that has a problem with a problem that isnt a problem, even if it was incorrectly construed as a problem, and shite like that:crazy:

Fuck i spent too much time in hospital :mellow: wtf is going on.

Slipstream
9th January 2005, 12:06
BULLSHIT I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE BITCHES

Are you implying that you like female dogs? ... You do realise that is illegal in most countries ... Just curious tho, what breed is your favourite? ... I'm guessing chihuahua, that way you know it'll fit.:buggerd:

Storm
9th January 2005, 12:55
:2thumbsup :rockon: :lol: You crack me up, Slipstream, you witty thing you

WINJA
9th January 2005, 18:50
Are you implying that you like female dogs? ... You do realise that is illegal in most countries ... Just curious tho, what breed is your favourite? ... I'm guessing chihuahua, that way you know it'll fit.:buggerd:
NOPE I LIKE BIG SLAPPERS LIKE YOU

Biff
9th January 2005, 20:23
Or it could be to do with all the morons that have recently signed up and offended and insulted most of the senoir members on the site. :2guns:

I do hope you're not talking about me. I've never insulted any senoir members, actually I quite like the Spanish :moon:

StoneChucker
9th January 2005, 20:23
Hey Winja, I've never met you so I don't know your sense of humour, but I don't think that is acceptable under any circumstances...

Certain people on here need a big hug, or their attitudes may start to rub off on the majority of absolutely bloody brilliant people who use this site.
:hug:

MSTRS
9th January 2005, 20:29
Hey Winja, I've never met you so I don't know your sense of humour, but I don't think that is acceptable under any circumstances...

Certain people on here need a big hug, or their attitudes may start to rub off on the majority of absolutely bloody brilliant people who use this site.
:hug:
Or could just ignore them until they change their wicked ways and FIND THEIR BLOODY CAPS-LOCK BUTTON.

inlinefour
9th January 2005, 20:59
Or could just ignore them until they change their wicked ways and FIND THEIR BLOODY CAPS-LOCK BUTTON.

At least things aint as bad as thought. Right time to do more riding and less sitting in frount of this machine :soon:

wkid_one
9th January 2005, 21:08
See what happens when I leave - you start fighting against nice people like TS and NC30.......i don't know

Joni
9th January 2005, 21:12
See what happens when I leave - you start fighting against nice people like TS and NC30.......i don't know

Well, well, well, the wkid one returneth.... :2thumbsup

wkid_one
9th January 2005, 21:14
Never left - just didn't bother typing. Do you know - that in the months I have been absent - how many times the same topic has been broached and the same venting of spleens been done.....interesting but boring.

Joni
9th January 2005, 21:21
Never left - just didn't bother typing. Do you know - that in the months I have been absent - how many times the same topic has been broached and the same venting of spleens been done.....interesting but boring.

"venting of spleens...." :pinch:

:laugh:

wkid_one
9th January 2005, 21:29
No - you are confusing that with an enema

Motoracer
9th January 2005, 21:52
Bahahahahaha, there goes your chance JR. You were so close to overtaking wkid too! Just a mater of a few hundred posts. Oh well.

Welcome back man.

Two Smoker
9th January 2005, 21:58

Welcome back mate :niceone:

Racey Rider
9th January 2005, 22:29
Ahr! Wkid's back!! :2thumbsup

Go on Wkid,, say something witty! :yeah:

Orr No Wait!,,, That was somebody else! :shake:

Ghost Lemur
9th January 2005, 22:29
Bit worried about loosing your title there were ya w1? *jks*

Good to see you back.

Damn it and I thought with people going back to work the post count may start dropping off. Ah well, there goes that idea.

spudchucka
10th January 2005, 05:29
You noticed that too huh?

Is that a Honda badge your avatar guy is humping?

What?
10th January 2005, 05:50
...interesting but boring.
Nice paradox Dan.
You back just to compete for the Quote of the Year, or are you back?

Sniper
10th January 2005, 12:32

She must be blind with the self portrait?? :unsure:

Slipstream
10th January 2005, 18:57

Woah...welcome back....still biking?

Slipstream
10th January 2005, 19:03

Wow. Your intellect astounds me. You really put me in my place. How long did it take for you to come up with that witty comeback?

....If you think I'm big, I wonder how small you are...and what would that say about the size of your....:doh: I should stop making fun of people with special needs...my bad.:o

SPORK
10th January 2005, 19:15
Nice.

Well, I have a lot of reading to... read? 25 thousand posts, to be exact. Can't be bothered though, so could someone please summerise the past few days into 25 words or less?

And by the way, when I saw Wkid, I was all WTF and then she was lyk OMGLOLBBQ and I have no idea where I'm going with this... Welcome back to the poasting!

James Deuce
10th January 2005, 19:16
Nice.

Well, I have a lot of reading to... read? 25 thousand posts, to be exact. Can't be bothered though, so could someone please summerise the past few days into 25 words or less?

And by the way, when I saw Wkid, I was all WTF and then she was lyk OMGLOLBBQ and I have no idea where I'm going with this... Welcome back to the poasting!

The last few days have been weird man, just weird.

Yokai
10th January 2005, 19:19
could someone please summerise the past few days into 25 words or less?

TS is cool and NC30 too.
People binned but all ok
Weather was shite but no more.
Work sucks and rides are fun

That do ya?

Slipstream
10th January 2005, 19:29
TS is cool and NC30 too.
People binned but all ok

That do ya?

That's 26 words BTW ;) But thats a pretty good summary. Although you forgot the stunning wind up by Mikey and then his redemption, when he made a public appology and then was backed up as being "an ok guy" by White Trash.

Other than that, only the usual ego posts...

And here's me :grouphug: hugging me, me,me and me again .

SPORK
10th January 2005, 19:46
An APOLOGY!? On KB!? By Mikey!? Damn, I have been away too long!

wkid_one
10th January 2005, 19:52
Yes yes - I would be wasting my time saying some witty - I would only need to explain in in plain english afterwards anyway!

Ghost Lemur
10th January 2005, 21:46
That's 26 words BTW ;) But thats a pretty good summary. Although you forgot the stunning wind up by Mikey and then his redemption, when he made a public appology and then was backed up as being "an ok guy" by White Trash.

Other than that, only the usual ego posts...

And here's me :grouphug: hugging me, me,me and me again .

One other important thread missed. LB's spectacularly stylish bin (which seriously needed to be caught on camera, where was your tank cam this time, eh LB?) resulting in two broken hands and a future sexy streetfightered TL. Definitely one for the grandkiddie LB's.

wkid_one - saw a car today with WIKID1 on it. Thought you'd moved to 4 wheels for a second.

Ms Piggy
10th January 2005, 21:58
I do hope you're not talking about me. I've never insulted any senoir members, actually I quite like the Spanish :moon:
Tee heeeeeee - me too, especially Margaritas!

Holy Roller
10th January 2005, 22:11
Tee heeeeeee - me too, especially Margaritas!
I never used to bother with the oj a slice of lemon was just fine. Hey that was over 20 yrs ago though :Pokey:

riffer
11th January 2005, 12:11
Welcome back to the poasting!

Wow.

Whether that was an intention contraction of two words to create another or just a typo, you've just summed up Wkid in one word. Well done.

riffer
11th January 2005, 12:12
TS is cool and NC30 too.
People binned but all ok

That do ya?

What about the beer? :laugh:

scumdog
11th January 2005, 12:33

A sailing vessel at Stewart Island with the name Talisker, owner keeps getting gifts of Talisker whisky from people that think it's named after the whisky, the owner doesn't even drink it but named the boat after the place-name.

Ghost Lemur
11th January 2005, 14:40
A sailing vessel at Stewart Island with the name Talisker, owner keeps getting gifts of Talisker whisky from people that think it's named after the whisky, the owner doesn't even drink it but named the boat after the place-name.

Of course you offer your "services" to ensure said whisky get used in a proper and timely fashion. :msn-wink:

scumdog
11th January 2005, 15:00
Of course you offer your "services" to ensure said whisky get used in a proper and timely fashion. :msn-wink:

Could do nothing else eh?

Now I'm picky and it's Laphoraigh or nothing, 'sniff' :niceone:

Skunk
11th January 2005, 20:40
Other than that, only the usual ego posts...People do ego posts? :(

Skunk
11th January 2005, 20:41
Oh look, another one.

merv
28th January 2005, 19:46

You know its taken until today for me to notice you were back in the building. Is Elvis far behind you?

scumdog
4th February 2005, 14:32
You know its taken until today for me to notice you were back in the building. Is Elvis far behind you?

Elvis? who the hell is Elvis? - apart from being the name of a pigeon owned by 4X0 FM in Dunedin. Or something. I think. Maybe. :unsure:

PuppetMaster
7th February 2005, 14:59
Elvis? who the hell is Elvis?

Centre forward for Chelsea in the 80's I think

Sniper
8th February 2005, 07:04
Elvis? who the hell is Elvis? - apart from being the name of a pigeon owned by 4X0 FM in Dunedin. Or something. I think. Maybe. :unsure:

I reckon Elvis was a theif, they always knew when he left the building and I still cant find my wallet :spudwhat:

Paul in NZ
8th February 2005, 11:29
I reckon Elvis was a theif, they always knew when he left the building and I still cant find my wallet :spudwhat:

I'm still missing a couple of cheese burgers too... I last saw them down at the end of lonely street..

:wari:

PuppetMaster
8th February 2005, 14:44
I'm still missing a couple of cheese burgers too... I last saw them down at the end of lonely street

Rumour has it that you found the cheese burgers, Try lookin down, can you see your toes ? :Pokey:
(srry m8, it was just askin to be said, specially in this agro thread)

Paul in NZ
8th February 2005, 14:54
Rumour has it that you found the cheese burgers, Try lookin down, can you see your toes ? :Pokey:
(srry m8, it was just askin to be said, specially in this agro thread)

Hey! Not fair.... (whos's bin talkin') Anyway, I reckon thats why they invented those pointy shoes...

Besides. Never did like my toes, it's when I can't see me todger that I'll get worried... And my guts are never likely to stick out another 18" are they!

Paul N

Now about dem damn burgers....

Sniper
8th February 2005, 17:06
Besides. Never did like my toes, it's when I can't see me todger that I'll get worried... And my guts are never likely to stick out another 18" are they!

Paul N

Dreams are free Paul, hehe. Nicely said though. But only 18" I mean, come on

scumdog
9th February 2005, 15:50

A pigeon stole your wallet??? :spudwhat: :wari: