PDA

View Full Version : Don't ya hate it ....

FJRider
7th July 2008, 00:32
Don't ya hate it when the weather at your place has been shit, the bike is in bits, OR work has forced its ugly head into your scheduled ride.
THEN some sod posts a picture, of an area that you want to go... but never have, have been... but the weather was shit at the time, and didn't see the veiw, OR was intending to go that day... but the weather at your place was shit.
Then proceeds to say what a bloody good ride he had .... I wouldn't do anything like that...

Have a nice day. :shifty:

fireball
7th July 2008, 01:09
wow cromwell gorge is looking good you asshole thanks for making me home sick (mutter mutter rainy auckland) ......:niceone:

klingon
7th July 2008, 11:48
Photoshop!
Your bike was actually in the garage and you photoshopped it onto a postcard picture.

That's what I choose to believe anyway.

martybabe
7th July 2008, 14:29
Don't ya hate it when the weather at your place has been shit, the bike is in bits, OR work has forced its ugly head into your scheduled ride.
THEN some sod posts a picture, of an area that you want to go... but never have, have been... but the weather was shit at the time, and didn't see the veiw, OR was intending to go that day... but the weather at your place was shit.
Then proceeds to say what a bloody good ride he had .... I wouldn't do anything like that...

:lol: Thanx for not posting all of the above then dude :rofl:

Where is this place you would'nt post about, looks mighty fine, awsome bike too. :bleh:

Cajun
7th July 2008, 14:37
nice picture, was a nice bit of road to blast down few months ago, but it was rather hard to do the speed limit, keeped wanting to twice it

fireball
7th July 2008, 14:53
Where is this place you would'nt post about, looks mighty fine, awsome bike too. :bleh:

if im right it is at 'the junction' where the clutha river meets the kawarau river old cromwell is to the left.

Muppet
7th July 2008, 15:03

You heartless bastard sir!

FJRider
7th July 2008, 18:10
if im right it is at 'the junction' where the clutha river meets the kawarau river old cromwell is to the left.

Just past it but close enough... The bridge is the route to "Queensvegas"

martybabe
7th July 2008, 19:06
Just past it but close enough... The bridge is the route to "Queens vegas"

Oh man! I was gonna go there but that's in the antarctic almost innit. Oh well, well done for sneaking one in. Ya gotta ride on nice days, It's the law.:banana: