PDA

View Full Version : My dog's taking the piss

98tls
8th July 2008, 22:10
My old Collie Mac was in a bit of a state and i got the sisscors out and had a crack at removing some of the matted bits etc but was to scared of cutting him so thought bugger it :oi-grr:In the end i thought why not take him to a fancy dog grooming shop so away we went,Macs pretty particular about his smell (the worse the better it seems) and when i picked him up he was none to fussed on the whole affair let me tell you,when he got home he jumped straight up onto his old couch in the kitchen and wouldnt even look at me:killingmeWouldnt eat his dinner:crybaby:in fact wouldnt even get off His couch.....until a few minutes ago i came back in from out the garage to find he had moved,on to MY bloody couch:oi-grr:methinks he taking this to far,he just looked at me as if to say "after the day ive had" didnt have the heart to tell him to GET OFF.;)First pic is where he should be second is it seems more comfortable.:angry2:

megageoff76
8th July 2008, 22:14
Roh-Roh Raggy.

Maybe some scooby snacks will cheer him up.

cs363
8th July 2008, 22:18
Oh dear - poor old Mac!
Love the look he's giving you in that second pic! Give him a couple of days to get rid of the poncy smell and I'm sure all will be forgiven. :)

deanohit
8th July 2008, 22:24
It's probly something to do with you going,
"Whos a pretty boy? Yes, you is!"
A guy can only take so much!

turtleman
8th July 2008, 22:30
Yeah, my dog Ras was the same - sulked in his lay-z-boy for ages after he'd had a "grooming" .....

Skyryder
8th July 2008, 22:32
He'll forgive. Dogs do that, it's their nature.

Skyryder

98tls
8th July 2008, 22:33
To make matters worse he came home on the back of the ute,imagine he was thinking "fuck this every dog in towns going to see me":blank:

cs363
8th July 2008, 22:37
:eek: Lol...the horror, the horror!

Number One
9th July 2008, 00:36
:lol: he does look pissed at you doesn't he :eek:

rat biker 08
9th July 2008, 06:38
:woohoo: dog power :rockon:

jonbuoy
9th July 2008, 07:11
Ah if looks could kill you'd be a gonner mate, thank yourself lucky he didn't go out and roll in fox shit to get that "doggy" smell back....

sinfull
9th July 2008, 07:46
Aint they just great how they have you feeling the guilt !

Pic one, is her after a trip to the vet !
" Two, is good on ya boss
" three, awww yeah , could get used to this !

CB ARGH
9th July 2008, 08:33
Pretent to be a vet about to take his temperature. That'll get him goin!

007XX
9th July 2008, 08:45
Aaaawww poor puppy! :laugh: He must be resenting you cos he's feeling the cold now too...

Oh well, he'll get over it. But it is incredible how they can just give you the biggest guilt trip ever, with just a look. I can't wait to have another dog.

Motig
9th July 2008, 08:51
Sorry 98. I think you just been relegated to 2nd in command.

wayne708
9th July 2008, 15:26
classic border collie, mind you short back and sides shouldn't worry and good southern mans dog....lucky for him he didn't get a mullet

98tls
9th July 2008, 20:29
Aint they just great how they have you feeling the guilt !

Pic one, is her after a trip to the vet !
" Two, is good on ya boss
" three, awww yeah , could get used to this ! That 3rd pics a keeper for sure,nice.

ajturbo
9th July 2008, 22:39
oh .. the SHAME!!!..

how could you put your best mutt through this??

when it is cold???

funny photo... lol
i NEVER shave my guys... yes i do brush them..

one ( mac) is hard work as he thinks i'm gona kill him every time i get the brush..lol

marty
10th July 2008, 21:54
'the look' must run in the collie family

phantom
11th July 2008, 16:27
labs can give you the look too

"last time you leave me out in the rain"

bully
11th July 2008, 19:31
lol, thats funny, poor old mac. dogs are clever aye. mines got the i aint going in the kennel look on every morning, its too cold.... but mayb for a sausage.

98tls
11th July 2008, 19:35
lol, thats funny, poor old mac. dogs are clever aye. mines got the i aint going in the kennel look on every morning, its too cold.... but mayb for a sausage.
Its as though hes saying "im to cool to be put in a kennel".

bully
11th July 2008, 19:47
that pics on a good day, in the morning hes sneaks into my bed, and wont come out unless the sausage is on offer.
your dogs probley pissed because it took so long to grow his dreads. ha ha.

rottiguy
11th July 2008, 19:51
haha yep he doesn't look too happy, after he worked so hard to get all those matts and stink in there :) my boy is not looking too impressed in this pic :oi-grr:

My old Collie Mac was in a bit of a state and i got the sisscors out and had a crack at removing some of the matted bits etc but was to scared of cutting him so thought bugger it :oi-grr:In the end i thought why not take him to a fancy dog grooming shop so away we went,Macs pretty particular about his smell (the worse the better it seems) and when i picked him up he was none to fussed on the whole affair let me tell you,when he got home he jumped straight up onto his old couch in the kitchen and wouldnt even look at me:killingmeWouldnt eat his dinner:crybaby:in fact wouldnt even get off His couch.....until a few minutes ago i came back in from out the garage to find he had moved,on to MY bloody couch:oi-grr:methinks he taking this to far,he just looked at me as if to say "after the day ive had" didnt have the heart to tell him to GET OFF.;)First pic is where he should be second is it seems more comfortable.:angry2:

peasea
11th July 2008, 22:22
Cute huh? wanna see cute? I'll give ya cute.....

98tls
11th July 2008, 22:25
Cute huh? wanna see cute? I'll give ya cute..... Nice,no spaghetti.

Number One
11th July 2008, 22:37
:lol: so that proile pic of yours isn't greased up kranskys afterall! :laugh:

peasea
11th July 2008, 22:52
:lol: so that proile pic of yours isn't greased up kranskys afterall! :laugh:

There was doubt????????????

98tls
11th July 2008, 23:07
Whilst on the subject of animal rights this horse has every right to complain.

rottiguy
12th July 2008, 11:22
mmm pretty in pink. Actually looks a bit red could be a spot of bother, unless it's food colouring from dog roll or something

kiwi cowboy
12th July 2008, 19:04
Whilst on the subject of animal rights this horse has every right to complain.

hes not complainin just tellin ya ya GOT THE WRONG END OF HIM as the comparision it shoulda been his ass.:mad:

peasea
12th July 2008, 20:43
hes not complainin just tellin ya ya GOT THE WRONG END OF HIM as the comparision it shoulda been his ass.:mad:

Or what comes out of it.