PDA

View Full Version : Back again (rifleart)

rifleart
10th July 2008, 07:02
Hi, haven't been on the site for awhile, have got another 'bike during my absence, an '07 Harley Softail Custom, has V and H Big Radius pipes, love it too. Already have an '07 Triumple Speed Triple (white).

Now to deal with the damn exhaust noise rules!! :rolleyes:

Oh wait!!...BTW..have added TORs exhausts, white rear seat cover, radiator and oil cooler protector to the S3. Tried a tail tidy on it but the damn (excuse harsh language!:laugh:) thing caught the rear tyre with the bump when I rode over a rail crossing too fast (No! Not dodging a train! :nono:). So put the stock tail back on and cut of the rear red reflector post. Added reflectors to the licence plate. Happy with it now :2thumbsup Also got game to use the rear wheel stand to lube the chain, works great!
Have attached a recent photo of both my bikes.

sels1
10th July 2008, 08:00
Nice bike - your Triumph I mean....dont know about the one in the photo....:laugh:

chubby
10th July 2008, 08:21
Nice bike. your pic does blow up when double clicked. I can see you'll soon be going for bigger apes lol. I like the bike, good on you.

rifleart
10th July 2008, 08:30
Hi chubby, just managed to figure one way to downsize a photo on Vista, not the best quality as you can see on my edited post but OK.

chubby
10th July 2008, 08:32
Thats a great set of bikes, and truck. Must make decisions very hard on what to ride/drive. I can see the logic though and it makes perfect sense.

vifferman
10th July 2008, 08:39
Nice bikes. Dude! :niceone:
Shame someone parked that purpley thing in the background. :pinch:

rifleart
10th July 2008, 17:25
Nice bikes. Dude! :niceone:
Shame someone parked that purpley thing in the background. :pinch:

Hey!! I love the purpley thing too!! Good old reliable '94 4WD Nissan Navara Double Cab, great for the hunting trips. :2guns:

rifleart
11th July 2008, 11:12
Thats a great set of bikes, and truck. Must make decisions very hard on what to ride/drive. I can see the logic though and it makes perfect sense.

Hi chubby, the photo of my harley disappeared as I was messing with trying to downsize photos and not end up with a thumbnail. In the end managed to downsize in a fashion and attached a photo of both 'bikes. Thanks for the reminder.