PDA

View Full Version : krusti in the States

Krusti
11th July 2008, 05:24
Been here for two months, now have a few weeks downtime. Meon3 is flying into Denver tonight and I am flying from Garden City to meet her and spend a few weeks tripping around.

May hire a Harley and ride around the Rockies etc as well as other things :msn-wink:

Been real busy, busiest ten days we averaged 5 hours sleep a night and submitted a fortnightly time sheet totally 206 hours!

Having a ball, driving a 500hp new Sterling semi. Also transporting 14ft wide tractors up to 600 miles at a time, no pilot vehicle and up to 70 mph.

Sat and passed my Commercial Drivers Licence and now have a US Social Security number.

Here a a few pics... will check back in when time. Check out woodsynz on youtube if you like.

Mostly based around Garden City, Kansas. But have been down to Itasca, south of Dallas.

Krusti
11th July 2008, 05:41
Temp over here is in the mid to high 90s. Very few riders wear helmets and have only seen a handfull of jap bikes.

Took a few days off and drove a rental car up Pikes Peak...:Punk:

stevo2001
11th July 2008, 05:50
If you are still in Denver give me a holler.

sinfull
11th July 2008, 06:19
Good on ya for posting ! Was gonna do the same shit a while back but found a woman instead lol
Cool pics ! That very first one would have me worried lol

Krusti
15th July 2008, 02:05
Here's a couple more of, Cops outside Starbucks and Adams Falls