PDA

View Full Version : Here ya go Carver.....

98tls
13th July 2008, 15:42
This will get your nickers wet,shouldnt encourage you but wtf.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s04q_1007-montee-ospedale_autoIts surely going to hurt when he gets it wrong.

FROSTY
13th July 2008, 15:51
Looked like one nonstop accident waiting to happen.

98tls
13th July 2008, 15:55
Looked like one nonstop accident waiting to happen. That's my point mate,trying a bit of reverse psychology,:yes:Doubt it will work but hey,nobody could tell me anything when i was young and bulletproof.I did however take notice of pain. (after awhile).

svr
13th July 2008, 17:35
Hmm you dont see older bikers riding like that... Would be good to check back with them in 10 yrs to see how the ridings going!
Looked like fun tho - motards aye, hmmmm.

Maha
13th July 2008, 17:57
Have to agree with the replies so far but....
They have a reasonable amount of talent, just not alot happening between the ears. I enjoyed the vid..crazy bastards tho'......:oi-grr:

Crasherfromwayback
13th July 2008, 18:00
Who needs gloves etc eh!!

That's everything I've tried hard not to be. What a pair of fuckwits.

98tls
13th July 2008, 18:04
Fate can deal you an odd hand at times and sometimes being lucky awhile can ultimately make the inevitable worse when it arrives.

ajturbo
13th July 2008, 18:14
they are ... crazy.. i am sure i NEVER did ANYthing like that when i was younger........ heheh

sinfull
13th July 2008, 18:43
Funny thing is that's how we rode on the trail tracks as teens, as i'm sure the off road boys do now ! As someone here has said, an accident waiting to happen ! Damb good riding, but one thing, just one thing go wrong ! Beauty bout not giving a shit aye !
May not have been many cars where we rode, but still managed to lose one mate and a few more were disfigured in head ons with other trail riders doing the same on their way back down !!
Why did i just get off on that vid ????
Why do i do it ?(more like the guy on the sport bike trying to keep up to him but) Know where Carver comes from in his posts ! (though i know half he says, is more to wind the rest of kb up than he does his throttle !)

driftn
13th July 2008, 18:49
Pack of dick heads, How ever a fair bit of talent.

Mountlocal1
14th July 2008, 20:20
Fekking Hell!!! Reminds me of some riding Ive seen on the Coro Loop... Cock on a silver Gsxr1000 passing me down hill on twisties on his back wheel...

What they lack in brains the gain in ball size...

EJK
14th July 2008, 21:51
Wheelie easy... wow but I like the catchy tune of the song. Whats it called??

Mike748
14th July 2008, 22:14
You can only ride like that if you have nothing to lose or too stupid to realise the consequences.
...... and yes I'm jealous of their skills.

Buddy L
15th July 2008, 20:13
Wheelie easy... wow but I like the catchy tune of the song. Whats it called??

Daft Punk
"around the world"
you tube it, is one of the best video clips

And then it changes to something else

Pedrostt500
15th July 2008, 20:24
Ya can break the laws of the land regurly and get away with it, but ya dont break the laws of physics, with out some pain.

98tls
15th July 2008, 20:34
Ya can break the laws of the land regurly and get away with it, but ya dont break the laws of physics, with out some pain. Or read as sooner or later.

NOMIS
15th July 2008, 20:47
okay dangerous as hell shit yeh, but skill man there bloody good at times.. bet carver cant do that that that well. lol

Not that I want to be on my bike following him when he does.

Mikkel
16th July 2008, 13:26
ya dont break the laws of physics

... the laws of physics breaks YOU!

Crazy Steve
16th July 2008, 13:37
This will get your nickers wet,shouldnt encourage you but wtf.http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3s04q_1007-montee-ospedale_autoIts surely going to hurt when he gets it wrong.

You should ride with Carver...He makes these guys look slow...

And his wheelstands and stoppies are 10 times longer....

Crazy Steve

scrivy
18th July 2008, 12:12
Awesome to watch - but makes me cringe if it went wrong!! I can't believe they don't wear proper gear - I love my skin too much!!

Kevmo7
18th July 2008, 17:13
proper gear??

Helmet + Gloves?

carver
21st July 2008, 21:39
You should ride with Carver...He makes these guys look slow...

And his wheelstands and stoppies are 10 times longer....

Crazy Steve

correct,
i can out stoppie and wheelie these guys, they are on husky 610's

i ride like this everywhere, including to work.
50k zone, children playing on the streets, i just blast between em at 100kph on the back wheel

cowboyz
21st July 2008, 21:59
I actually enjoyed the video. Would have been 5 star if it was on a closed road and they were wearing some gear.
Found myself wondering why they spend so much time striaghtening the corners out though. Have never seen a surface like that in NZ.