PDA

View Full Version : Drama at Rd1 King of Levels

k14
21st July 2008, 13:06
Diesel Pig and Bren fighting hard for 2nd and 3rd place. Both come tumbling down in the fast left hander off the end of the straight. There was big controversy over who's fault it was. We will let the masses decide!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSDNFWBPMto&hl=ja&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jSDNFWBPMto&hl=ja&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Bren had the lead going onto the straight but Diesel Pig managed to pull up along the inside before braking into the corner. Then it happened!! Let the voting begin :jerry:

Buckets4Me
21st July 2008, 14:30
looks like the guy on the inside lost the rear end but it is all a bit blury so i blame
#1 The weatherman
#2 The Cameraman
#3 both of them for being stupid
:Playnice:

dont ride bikes like a KID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you should give pleanty of following space in the rain
no tailgaiting unless you live in Auckland :oi-grr:

Skunk
21st July 2008, 14:36
I voted Diesel. Looks like he lost the rear end.

It's all a bit blurry which I blame on the cameraman. :lol:

sAsLEX
21st July 2008, 17:25
bit hard to see but looks like the chap on the inside looses it first

Buddha#81
21st July 2008, 17:46
Croc was flagging at that corner and I saw him throwing stones......hes pretty unco but may have got lucky and hit the target.

......I'm picking throwing it away, was their way of not being humiliated by being beaten by a old shitter, and from the footage you were within striking distance, 300 bike lengths!:laugh:

Pumba
21st July 2008, 20:10
Looks like Diesel Pig lost the rear.

But in the best spirit of racing he did everything in his power to make sure his fellow competitor did not finish in front of him:shutup:

cowpoos
21st July 2008, 20:53
Pretty obvious it was bren really.

Kickaha
21st July 2008, 20:58
Pretty obvious it was bren really.

Thats what I thought to,turned in on him and took him out

sAsLEX
21st July 2008, 21:01
its racing get over it.

how about that

Tell that to the Aussy with the hot wife.....

enigma51
21st July 2008, 21:02
The more obvious question is why was the camera man so far behind :Pokey:

Kickaha
21st July 2008, 21:04
The more obvious question is why was the camera man so far behind :Pokey:

cause he is slow as fuck :lol:

nudemetalz
21st July 2008, 21:08
Well, then again, who cares as neither of them were Norf Welly Massif riders !!! :laugh::bleh:

enigma51
21st July 2008, 21:10
cause he is slow as fuck :lol:

I dont want any trouble :shutup:

Bren_chch
21st July 2008, 23:10
yeah i did it... was piss bored. :bash:

Kickaha
22nd July 2008, 06:52
yeah i did it... was piss bored. :bash:

Hang your head in shame, We might have to have a word with the Team Management about your riding, this seems typical of tactics of the FXR riders in their quest for world domination

Bren_chch
22nd July 2008, 08:49
it is hanging in farken pain.... oh shame! NEVER!!!

:scooter:

Joni
22nd July 2008, 15:28
I reckon the threads tags say it all! :yes:

Bren_chch
22nd July 2008, 17:03
I reckon the threads tags say it all! :yes:

"Diesel does bren" ewwwwwww!!!! na uh! :shutup:

Kickaha
22nd July 2008, 17:43
"Diesel does bren" ewwwwwww!!!! na uh! :shutup:

Sounds like something you'd enjoy

Bren_chch
22nd July 2008, 17:46
he's to hairy for me, i like smooooth!

gav
22nd July 2008, 23:54
Hang your head in shame, We might have to have a word with the Team Management about your riding, this seems typical of tactics of the FXR riders in their quest for world domination
To be fair, we've had a weekend of racing, and yet an FXR hasn't even managed to win a single race? Whats up with that? World domination you say??
Seemed to be Honda's dominating wasn't it? :Oops:

Bren_chch
22nd July 2008, 23:59
well I wasnt expecting to much from the 09 model Gav as its early days, i think it did well considering. Next round it should be sorted and just for you Gav i'll win both races for ya, just to let ya know what will be expected from you when you're a fully fledged MotoFXR rider! :done:

:laugh: