25th July 2008, 09:15
this is what my sholder looks like after 5 days 101428

and other parts 101430101431

Trudes
25th July 2008, 09:16
ummm, ewwwww!! Impressive mate!:Punk:

Steam
25th July 2008, 09:17
No broken bones there, harden up mate. Just a bit of bruising.

Number One
25th July 2008, 09:20
Awesome! I want to watch it's progress hmmmkay?!

:lol:

Love bruises...I too had a bruise thread once....due to Bucket racing also :laugh: Don't ya just love it!!!

phaedrus
25th July 2008, 09:21
hmm... looks painful

Buckets4Me
25th July 2008, 11:05
No broken bones there, harden up mate. Just a bit of bruising.

Colla bone is mashed thanks
broken nicely they wont let me back at work
and all because i didn't want to run someone down lol
if i can get the xray i will put that up next

deanohit
25th July 2008, 11:10
Thats cool man!
Bring on the Xray!

Steam
25th July 2008, 12:55

:Oops:Ouch! Sorry! I broke my collarbone last year, three months off work because it wouldn't heal. Madness.

Nasty
25th July 2008, 13:37
Awesome! I want to watch it's progress hmmmkay?!

:lol:

Love bruises...I too had a bruise thread once....due to Bucket racing also :laugh: Don't ya just love it!!!

Colouring has nothing on yours babe ... that was much pretty splattering.

Number One
25th July 2008, 13:43
Colouring has nothing on yours babe ... that was much pretty splattering.
Yeah mine had more purple and blue in it...give it time though we will....let us see what develops hmmmmmmmmm :lol:

BIHB@0610
25th July 2008, 13:52
Ummm .... gurlzz!!! I'm bitterly disappointed! I'm seeing lots of comment about bruising, broken bones, etc ....

Has no-one noticed the bicep? The gentle curl of the gorgeous chest hair? The subtle yet tantalising trace of stubble on the hardened curve of his jaw? Not to mention the strawberry sweet puckered up rosebud of his nipple - Hmmm???

Sigh! :spanking:

Number One
25th July 2008, 17:22
Ummm .... gurlzz!!! I'm bitterly disappointed! I'm seeing lots of comment about bruising, broken bones, etc ....

Has no-one noticed the bicep? The gentle curl of the gorgeous chest hair? The subtle yet tantalising trace of stubble on the hardened curve of his jaw? Not to mention the strawberry sweet puckered up rosebud of his nipple - Hmmm???

Sigh! :spanking:
ooo I missed that...and I'm NORMALLY so attentive...let me just go back!

Number One
25th July 2008, 17:24
I can confirm after studying the pics that we share a bruise experience. Same side and almost same placement.

As for checking out his nipples etc....DO YOU FEEL OBJECTIFIED YET SIR?

...got me one of these ones at home...show me another! :lol:

Off to Man Candy I go..........

speedpro
25th July 2008, 20:03
I've had worse than that, apart from the broken bone, without falling off. The sidecar basically tenderised my right side when we first got it. I've also left chunks lying on the track, Ohakune for example. Didn't hurt once I stopped as the nerves had been ripped out as well. Geeez I'm hard!! - DOUBLE hard.

speedpro
25th July 2008, 20:08
Collar bones are a bitch as they can be problematic healing and then they keep breaking afterwards. Jim Steadmans is so mashed they can't tell from the x-rays any more if there is another break. He can though. Dave Diprose has done his a few times as well. The last time I saw him do it he got the guys to pull his leathers off. It had to hurt big time and he was a real nice shade of pasty white.

Anyway - take the time to let it heal properly. It'll come back and haunt you otherwise.

Number One
I've had worse than that, apart from the broken bone, without falling off. The sidecar basically tenderised my right side when we first got it. I've also left chunks lying on the track, Ohakune for example. Didn't hurt once I stopped as the nerves had been ripped out as well. Geeez I'm hard!! - DOUBLE hard.
OOO YOU ARE TOUGH!!!! (and mad - side car nutter :lol:)\

Bet your poohs SCARE the flies away you are so tough :laugh:

Buckets4Me
at least I remeber to breath when the nurse comes over to see me :Pokey:

hows the head going and are you going to make it back to the track anytime soon

i didn't have any pics of a broken bike
thow i did twist the stearing

speedpro
25th July 2008, 21:54
Went out for 10 or so laps last Saturday, see the #6 thread. Need to sort out all the paperwork yet but I'm as good as I'm gonna get.

speedpro
25th July 2008, 21:57
at least I remeber to breath when the nurse comes over to see me :Pokey:

I was just getting her attention.

MVnut
25th July 2008, 22:15
Hardly even a fleshwound, but at least the ladies are giving you some sympathy:apint:

Buckets4Me
26th July 2008, 09:18
not my wife she keeps poking it and telling me it's my fault :Pokey:

as if

MVnut
26th July 2008, 09:25
Poking.........you think that's bad. When I burnt my leg (trapped under an exhaust and knee to groin about 4 inches wide was bubbling flesh like a Rotorua mud pool) my lovely better half told me not to be a sook and poured Swedish Bitters on it straight from the bottle ....it worked tho:headbang:

SHELRACING
26th July 2008, 15:54
Save yourself next time and run em over that's what I do, ask Culley my pipes are still yellow from his leathers. :whistle:

I'm just glad you didn't squish yer nuts mate, Wouldn't want to see any numb nuts pics would we.

Anyway get well soon mate, you need those points in F5 ;)

Steve

Buckets4Me
27th July 2008, 09:39
I'll be there
didn't stop me racing last time and it wont this time either