Robbie Williams?

KiwiRat
25th July 2008, 21:40
Robbie Rakete?

xgnr
25th July 2008, 21:50
Kick Henry's arse.

Skyryder

Yep, family comes first...Country second... Go Sir Robbie. At least Toddy is back phew.

(they can take the boy out of Canterbury blah blah)

Only slightly one-eyed :rolleyes:

Cheers

Stu

nallac
26th July 2008, 08:09
have to disagree with ya's

go the mighty AB's

All Blacks above all else, who gives a flyin f@#k whos the coach
as long as we win

MXNUT
26th July 2008, 09:30
have to disagree with ya's

go the mighty AB's

All Blacks above all else, who gives a flyin f@#k whos the coach
as long as we win
What he said !!Shame on the rest of you kangaro f--kers

laRIKin
26th July 2008, 11:21
Don't follow rugby much at all.

BUT

Go Robbie and show that you were the better man for the job.

Jez
26th July 2008, 19:15
Robbie was most definitely the better man for the job ... BUT ..

THE ALL BLACKS ARE STILL OUR BOYS!!!

GO THE ALL BLACKS!!!

forkoil
26th July 2008, 19:30
Who the fuck says Deans is the best coach ya C'bury wankers, and go the AB's, NZ 4eva

toebug
26th July 2008, 19:44
Cantabrians are WANKERS!!!!!

Why the hell would you swap your aligence to your country over one man? The coach is only one part of the TEAM.

team n a group of people participating in a sport together; a group of people working together; two or more animals pulling a vehicle. *vi (with up) to join in cooperative activity.

Thats the english dictionary you southern country hicks!!

GO THE AB'S!!!!!!

James Deuce
26th July 2008, 19:57
My word. Homo Ovalus Ballus Sportum seems to be upset about something.

Deano
26th July 2008, 20:08
It's just a game.

gav
27th July 2008, 00:27
Kick Henry's arse.

Skyryder
And they did ..... :spanking: :no:

awayatc
27th July 2008, 02:57
Who the fuck says Deans is the best coach ya C'bury wankers

The ozzies?.....
:scooter:

slowpoke
27th July 2008, 07:48
Haha, ya soon find out who the real team players are dontcha? As soon as they don't get their way, or their boyfriend isn't picked for the lead in the school play they spit the chewey...classic!

Dooly
27th July 2008, 10:37
The dingo ate our All Blacks!:(

Skyryder
27th July 2008, 10:40
I see Henry left his number two to talk to the media. That's gota tell ya somethng about the man.

Still it was a good game and even if the All Black's had have been awarded the penalty try would not have made much difference. I think Ellis was lucky he was not sent off.

Skyryder

T.W.R
27th July 2008, 10:43
:woohoo: 3/3 for the Glenmark boy
Though the ABs played like shit :pinch: Deans had the much better game plan from start to finish :yes:

portokiwi
27th July 2008, 10:45
The better team won on the day and the best coach won overall.
You even see at the training Robbie running with the team...... You dont see G.H doing that lol.
Robbie gets the teams respect. Proof is in the games, Canterbury how many times have they won under Mr Deans.
Now Auzzie under Sir Robbie 2 from 2. (S.A, N.Z)
:niceone: Robbie. I wish the A.Bs won though

Headbanger
27th July 2008, 10:50
Nothing wrong with the odd loss, Keeps it interesting.

Kiwi's crying over deans and supporting Aussie can get fucked though.

Go the Blacks.

wysper
27th July 2008, 11:48
The better team won on the day and the best coach won overall.
You even see at the training Robbie running with the team...... You dont see G.H doing that lol.
Robbie gets the teams respect. Proof is in the games, Canterbury how many times have they won under Mr Deans.
Now Auzzie under Sir Robbie 2 from 2. (S.A, N.Z)
:niceone: Robbie. I wish the A.Bs won though

I think he is 5/5 acutally. Some northern hemisphere sides got spanked too

fire eyes
27th July 2008, 11:56
ok Im not much of a rugby fan but I think good on Robbie & the ozzies for winning! :grouphug:

forkoil
27th July 2008, 23:09
So the best coach won? Think it was the best team.
Regardless of whether Deans is a better coach or not, YA SUPPORT YA BLOODY COUNTRY. Or lets just declare the independant republic of coontabury (made up of those who are better by their own estimation than the rest of us). Of course if they wish to work in the devils den, they will have to emigrate and apply for entry alongside any other foreigners.

forkoil
27th July 2008, 23:10
ok Im not much of a rugby fan but I think good on Robbie & the ozzies for winning! :grouphug:
Obviously not much of a NZer either

yod
27th July 2008, 23:18
lets just declare the independant republic of coontabury (made up of those who are better by their own estimation than the rest of us).

then the AB's would be losing to Canterbury

how embarrassing

oldrider
27th July 2008, 23:42
The NZRU made a vital error retaining Henry but then again they had already made a vital error appointing him in the first place.

They (NZRFU) just can't get it when they are wrong, sadly, they don't know when they are right either!

Players are deserting them (NZRFU) like rats deserting a sinking ship.

The Rugby Union is at fault, the coaches and players are trying their best, their best is just simply, not good enough any more.

I did not watch the game but believe Deans to be clearly the better coach by far.

Henry lacks the ability to match the big occasion, he has proved himself to be a known looser on too many big occasions now.

To me the outcome was inevitable but I can not go against our own players in an international, they did what they had been prepared for, they lost.

New Zealand will never again win the world cup, that fate was sealed when rugby turned professional. :yes: John.

fredie
28th July 2008, 00:08
here is your cup for comming 2nd:second::bleh:

Pumpkin Pie
28th July 2008, 00:09
This is hilarious, and typically kiwi.

We lose two games and the end of the world is nigh.

brendonjw
28th July 2008, 00:15
How can you blame the coach when the players were making such school boy errors, just take a look at Henrys coaching history, he is a great coach, after that game i think some players need to stick there hands up and say they fucked up big time

yod
28th July 2008, 00:25
Lauaki had a shocker didn't he....fark...butter fingers

felt sorry for him after a while lol

fredie
28th July 2008, 03:00
wallabys just too good:Punk:

awayatc
28th July 2008, 03:11
Henry would have gotten the job as coach for the Wallabies, if he would have applied.........

Yeah right!

:scooter:

forkoil
3rd August 2008, 22:15
Just thought I might bump this thread :banana:

Headbanger
3rd August 2008, 22:22
Maybe Deans should give his old mate Mitchell a call, They worked magic together last time.

MisterD
4th August 2008, 08:30
just take a look at Henrys coaching history, he is a great coach,

:stupid:

What has he ever achieved? Turned Wales from no-hopers to small-amount-of-hopers? Whoop de doo.

The Lions would have won in Aussie with a half decent coach, but lost because of Henry.

yod
4th August 2008, 08:52
The NZRU made a vital error retaining Henry but then again they had already made a vital error appointing him in the first place.

They (NZRFU) just can't get it when they are wrong, sadly, they don't know when they are right either!

The Rugby Union is at fault, the coaches and players are trying their best, their best is just simply, not good enough any more.

I did not watch the game but believe Deans to be clearly the better coach by far.

Henry lacks the ability to match the big occasion, he has proved himself to be a known looser on too many big occasions now.

To me the outcome was inevitable but I can not go against our own players in an international, they did what they had been prepared for, they lost.

New Zealand will never again win the world cup, that fate was sealed when rugby turned professional. :yes: John.

another foregone conclusion?

welcome home robbie

sinfull
4th August 2008, 08:55

Go the Blacks.
+1

Think it a case of lost one
And threw one !

phsycologicly, i think that win was handed to deans !

DMNTD
4th August 2008, 08:55

Pathetic innit!! :laugh:
People seem to fail to see the wins vs lose ratio :blink:

NordieBoy
4th August 2008, 09:13
Yep, family comes first...Country second... Go Sir Robbie. At least Toddy is back phew.

(they can take the boy out of Canterbury blah blah)

Only slightly one-eyed :rolleyes:

Cheers

Stu

Yeah Toddy. A good Nelson lad.

Isn't Henry from Canty?

sinfull
4th August 2008, 09:19
Pathetic innit!! :laugh:
People seem to fail to see the wins vs lose ratio :blink:
Nice TITS Chris, man them ormones are doing the trick !

yod
4th August 2008, 09:22

Isn't Henry from Canty?

correct

<tenchars>

isn't blackadder from rangiora?

NordieBoy
4th August 2008, 09:40
correct

<tenchars>

isn't blackadder from rangiora?

Only if you're from Canty yourself.
If you're from Nelson then he's from Golden Bay :D

xgnr
4th August 2008, 11:03

Isn't Henry from Canty?

So why let mere facts blur the the issue? this is one-eyed support we are talking about here :laugh:

sels1
4th August 2008, 13:20
Ha! 39 - 10 good enough for you naysayers?????

Go the Blacks.

I'll agree with that

Crasherfromwayback
4th August 2008, 13:36
Ha! 39 - 10 good enough for you naysayers?????

I'll agree with that

Times ten. Anyone that would like to see Deans and the Aussies beat the All Blacks should fuck off and live in Australia.

yod
4th August 2008, 13:41
nice to see the scrum officiated properly too

forkoil
4th August 2008, 14:11
Bloody interesting to watch the ebb and flow of this thread, was hard to stick up for the ABs and Henry last week, and the Cants were having a ball, total silence now. As a kiwi first, dorklander distant second, I'm for loyalty to country and team, and this week is sweeeet :lol:

Jez
4th August 2008, 15:53
i have been keeping on touch with alot of my aussie friends over the past 2 weeks ... great fun :)

obviously last week i was on the recieving end of some serious ribbing after our dismal performance in Sydney, and the better side winning on the night. I also let my friends know about the NZ Rugby Officianados perceptions of the referee regarding his seemingly blind eye to wallabie infringements.

now this week after the complete turn around from both teams, my friends in aussie are informing me of the crying from the australian rugby circles regarding the weekends referees seemingly blind eye to All Black infringements ....

go figure eh ;)

at the end of the day NZ, Aus and SA are all more than capable of beating each other on the night, thats why they are the three best teams in the world, and also why the european clubs are spending big bucks trying to poach players from the SANZAR nations ... support your team and take your losses on the chin, there is no shame in losing to australia if they play the better game on the night ... last week they deserved their win, this week we deserved ours

as for those who chose to "jump the ditch" cause Deans is coaching the wallabies, I think the next plane leaves in 3 hours, so you better pack and hurry, you dont want to miss it now do ya? :done:

Skyryder
4th August 2008, 17:53
The only reason the All Blacks won was because Ritchie was back in the team.

If Henry was any sort of a man he would acknowldege that. Still it was a good game and the AB's were the better team. I'm not one eyed Can tab. I'm blind in both eyes. :jerry:

Skyryder

Skyryder
4th August 2008, 17:59

Gota agree with all but the last sentance. They are not going to win until Deans is back as Coach. That's gona be a long time.

Skyryder

madandy
4th August 2008, 18:22

If Henry was any sort of a man he would acknowldege that. Still it was a good game and the AB's were the better team. I'm not one eyed Can tab. I'm blind in both eyes. :jerry:

Skyryder

McCaws leadership was indeed notable but having a ref pinging the ockers at scrum time and at various other potential infringement areas gave us the momentum to win.
It's never just one man that wins a match no matter how much influence on the team he has.
Some would argue that Dan Carter won the game...others the loosies or tight five, particularly Tony Woodcock...its a team effort.

As a Cantab born & bred it makes me laugh and shake my head hearing disloyal people say they hope we lose just because Robbie Deans didn't get appointed All Blacks coach...True fans support their province/Super 14 Franchise/National team regardless of the coach FFS.

Fuckin fair weather friends :Pokey:

GO the AB's:headbang:

yod
4th August 2008, 18:51

If Henry was any sort of a man he would acknowldege that.

utter bollocks

chrisso
5th August 2008, 12:36
Times ten. Anyone that would like to see Deans and the Aussies beat the All Blacks should fuck off and live in Australia.

I did.....but I still support the ABs.......Go Black...FUCK GReen & Gold:
dont reckon the Cup going anywheres soon

Crasherfromwayback
5th August 2008, 12:46
I did.....but I still support the ABs.......Go Black...FUCK GReen & Gold:
dont reckon the Cup going anywheres soon

Yeah mate...I spent two years in Brisbane but NEVER did I turn my back on the AB's!!

Skyryder
5th August 2008, 16:26
Still love ya Robbie. Funny how when Henry went to Wales the Acker's are saying much the same as I am now. Only I'm more right. Now where's me eye patch. :jerry::jerry:

Skyryder

peasea
5th August 2008, 16:33
Rugby.........:sleep:

Skyryder
5th August 2008, 16:35
Rugby.........:sleep:

Sorta agree with the new rules. Kick up the field someone catches and they kick back and so on and so on etc

Skyyrder

peasea
5th August 2008, 16:49
Sorta agree with the new rules. Kick up the field someone catches and they kick back and so on and so on etc

Skyyrder

I wouldn't have picked it, coz I didn't know what the old rules were. I think I've watched one game right through in my entire life and even that one bored me to tears.

More interestingly, our neighbours cat is blind and although they call her Polly I've renamed her Pussy Magoo. Nothing at all to do with rugby (or this thread) but as I stated, more interesting.

turtleman
5th August 2008, 16:59
I wouldn't have picked it, coz I didn't know what the old rules were. I think I've watched one game right through in my entire life and even that one bored me to tears.

More interestingly, our neighbours cat is blind and although they call her Polly I've renamed her Pussy Magoo. Nothing at all to do with rugby (or this thread) but as I stated, more interesting.

So if you're not interested, why bother with this thread ?

peasea
5th August 2008, 17:06
So if you're not interested, why bother with this thread ?

Just bored, taking the piss.
It's what we do on Tuesdays.........

forkoil
1st September 2008, 09:50
bumpety bump, esp for skyrider

Oakie
1st September 2008, 19:32
What was it? 53-8. That's a score I'd more usually associate with my cricket team. Poor Aussies. My heart bleeds lumpy custard for them.

Skyryder
1st September 2008, 20:04
What was it? 53-8. That's a score I'd more usually associate with my cricket team. Poor Aussies. My heart bleeds lumpy custard for them.

Whole team should be made to eat cold porridge. Still got the faith Robbie but no I am not going to wear a green and yellow eyepatch. My red and black works perfectly.

Skyryder

98tls
1st September 2008, 20:13
Whole team should be made to eat cold porridge. Still got the faith Robbie but no I am not going to wear a green and yellow eyepatch. My red and black works perfectly.

Skyryder Red n Blacks all ya need mate.:banana: