PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have pics of 176 flipping out of the sweeper??

neil_cb125t
28th July 2008, 21:02
hey all - had a great rnd 3 qualified on proddy tyres doing 1;30 i only did only 3 laps. then flipped the bike baddly in my first race- post classics before deciding to put on a set of wets.
After the wets went on i got 3 laps in f3 before i dropped a cylinder. i was doing 1:25's - first time on wets running behind glen willaims and some other SV. It was the best and worst round of my life.

So if anyone has a pic or two of my 89 ZXR 400 with black zx6 fairings on it numbered 176 flipping out of the sweeper - or me slidding that would be awesome!

chappy.

this is at manfield rnd 3 of vicclub series.

roadracingoldfart
28th July 2008, 22:12
Try ringing Darryl Seymour. 06 3444964 Wanganui

Otherwise we can arrange a group of photographers at the corner of your choice for round 4 , im sure we can get a good shot if its planned properly Neil.:clap: :dodge:

WarrenW
29th July 2008, 09:20
Crash photos are sooo hard to get, I am sure that if you wanted to stage one we could definately get Avalon to get some great shots of it! In 2 years of taking photos, she has only captured one bike and rider sliding along the ground.

Usually it's a case of you had just turned away or heard the sound and turned just in time to miss it.

check http://avalon.myphotos.cc for any photos she may have caught of you.:Oi: