PDA

View Full Version : KB Motel in Nelson - limited time only!!

shafty
29th July 2008, 10:59
GoGal and I are running a Motel in Tahunanui, Nelson for a couple of months while the Owners (Friends) holiday overseas.

It's a bit of fun and one of many new experiences we look forward to with our "change of lifestyle"(ie sold the house, sold the rentals, gone country and starting on our Bucket List).

The best part of the Motel caper is the neat people we get to meet and play host to, - plus the fact that in 2 months we get to hand back the keys!!

The point of this thread is to offer to an fellow KB'er passing thru this way and needing a motel for the night, to call on in and we'll do you a great KB deal!

Under cover parking available, bars/wholesaler/restaurants within walking distance. Broadband onsite for your lappie.

PM me or see www.nelsonmotel.co.nz or 0800 222 413. Avail til mid September only!

Cheers

Shafty

Number One
29th July 2008, 12:35
Kewl idea Shafty...if I were living a bit closer I'd spring for a dirty weekend away with the Mr :yes:

slowpoke
30th July 2008, 01:27
If those are the receptionists chest puppies playin' in your avatar then can I get a discount for staying the whole 2 months? No broadband will be required if tissues are available at the counter.....

shafty
30th July 2008, 07:47
Tissues ARE available lol:scooter::scooter:

KoroJ
11th August 2008, 20:25
We had a great weekend thanks Pete.

Nice place, good location, good mates, nice wine, good rides, good tucker and a warm bed.....what more could a fella ask for.

My ramblings and a mention in blogs here: http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/blogs/viewblog.php?userid=9500&entry=497

Gareth51
11th August 2008, 21:59
Kapiti to Nelson on "Air to There" for a weekend is always good when the brownie points are running low