PDA

View Full Version : Slipway ROUND 4 August 3rd

Number One
29th July 2008, 14:53
AIYEEE Norf Welly Massif represent!

See you all on Sunday :scooter: Woot woot...I've been hanging out for this!!!!

...here's hoping the oil will be staying inside the LedSled engine :bash:

Skunk
29th July 2008, 15:31
I'm not ready yet...

Number One
29th July 2008, 15:31
I'm not ready yet...
Not sure we are either....

nudemetalz
29th July 2008, 16:10
I am.
I shall be going, whether it is raining or windy or both, 'cause this is a points meeting !!

Skunk
29th July 2008, 16:16
I am.
I shall be going, whether it is raining or windy or both, 'cause this is a points meeting !!
:lol: :killingme

Really?

F5 Dave
29th July 2008, 17:07
FFS! can we have some decent motobyking weafer please?

I've been flat out on the 50 & just about to get some welding done to allow for a wider rear tyre. Actually if traffic is ok I'll off & go see my ally weldy guy now.

Number One
29th July 2008, 17:08
FFS! can we have some decent motobyking weafer please?

....go see my ally weldy guy now.
ooo what does an ally weldy guy do for you? SOunds kinky please tell me that it is...and yes BRING ON SOME DAMN SUNSHINE!!!!

F5 Dave
29th July 2008, 17:11
I made a gash & stoved it in with a hammer & now it needs to be glued back together with hot electricity. Bit of sex & violence:blink:.Mainly violence.

Number One
29th July 2008, 17:11
CRIKEY! sounds extreme - I'm not into that kind of thing :lol:

nudemetalz
29th July 2008, 17:41
:lol: :killingme

Really?

Yes really !!

Number One
29th July 2008, 17:43
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/picture.php?albumid=253&pictureid=5973

Believe it when we see it Mr Nudey :lol:

nudemetalz
29th July 2008, 17:54
:lol: !!!
I guess I'll have to prove myself and complete blow away that Lead-Sled thing !! ;)

Nasty
29th July 2008, 18:08
slightly weather dependant here ... not really fond of swiming when I am riding :)

Trudes
29th July 2008, 19:12
Can't hardly wait. Pamela has been ready since about 2 weeks after the BOB, so she's well primed and ready to roll.:wari:

Str8 Jacket
29th July 2008, 19:25
Looks like I will have to sit this one out.... :(

Though I may go out with the practice guy's just cause I forgot how nasty my lil bucket is!!

Trudes
29th July 2008, 19:27

Though I may go out with the practice guy's just cause I forgot how nasty my lil bucket is!!

Awww stink Hels!!! :( Nevermind, I'll give you a big hug, that'll make you feel better eh?:laugh:

Str8 Jacket
29th July 2008, 19:32
Awww stink Hels!!! :( Nevermind, I'll give you a big hug, that'll make you feel better eh?:laugh:

Only if I get to fart!!

all4A50s
29th July 2008, 19:50
Gonna get some this Sunday.
wind screaming past my helmet the funday
letting the cobwebs clear under the sun
and you guys left smelling my fumes

Number One
29th July 2008, 19:55
:lol: !!!
I guess I'll have to prove myself and complete blow away that Lead-Sled thing !! ;)

Well I think considering that Pene has a brand new engine, the sled and both it's riders weigh about twice as much as the both of you :rolleyes:

Can't hardly wait. Pamela has been ready since about 2 weeks after the BOB, so she's well primed and ready to roll.:wari:

Yeeeharrr - can't wait to get out there too! I think given all your track time and the fact that you built your steed yourself YOU are by far The most racingest of ALL the Babes and Bitches on buckets :sunny:

slightly weather dependant here ... not really fond of swiming when I am riding :)

Aww come on we won't laugh if you wear your goggles and bathing cap :shutup:

Aww stink one! Well Sled may not be running proper either so I'll probably end up on the fiddy..so I won't probably be extending much of a lead on you :love: Looking forward to seeing you, having a ciggie and chewing the fat! :sunny:

nudemetalz
29th July 2008, 22:07
Well I think considering that Pene has a brand new engine, the sled and both it's riders weigh about twice as much as the both of you :rolleyes:

Are you riding 2-up ? :eek5: :lol:

Gonna get some this Sunday.
wind screaming past my helmet the funday
letting the cobwebs clear under the sun
and you guys left smelling my fumes

As we lap you??? :yes: :lol:

Number One
29th July 2008, 22:09
Are you riding 2-up ? :eek5: :lol:

Baby's got back ok...weedy boy :laugh:

nudemetalz
29th July 2008, 22:14
errr,...I look down at my ever increasing waistline and think "weedy" is something I am rapidly not becoming :shit:

Ah,..it'll be good fun and I'm looking forward to Sunday.

Number One
29th July 2008, 22:20
I'm just hoping we can get somewhere for the little monster to go for the day - both our mothers are overseas at the moment :rolleyes: darn rude if you ask me!

Kendog
29th July 2008, 22:58
My engine started tonight. The list of must do items before Sunday is slowly reducing.

I might be ready :banana:

quallman1234
29th July 2008, 23:39
I need one bolt and some petrol and ill be right.

Trudes
30th July 2008, 07:10
Yeeeharrr - can't wait to get out there too! I think given all your track time and the fact that you built your steed yourself YOU are by far The most racingest of ALL the Babes and Bitches on buckets :sunny:

Well Sled may not be running proper either so I'll probably end up on the fiddy..so I won't probably be extending much of a lead on you :love: Looking forward to seeing you, having a ciggie and chewing the fat! :sunny:

Thanks sweets, does't help our slowness but, still, we always have fun.

Pity about the sled matey, so it'll be knee down practice on the 50 then?! You still manage to kick our arses on the 50, so what's the worry!??!:banana:

F5 Dave
30th July 2008, 12:09
So here I am fitting a wider rear slick that I might not be able to use.

Hold on, erm weather is looking like it might be ok if you believe this far out:

Little pics don't come over but no rain showing :clap:
3am 6am 9am 12pm 3pm 6pm 9pm 12am
Sunday 13° 11° 11° 12° 13° 12° 12° 12°

http://home.nzcity.co.nz/weather/weatherdetail.aspx?wla=32

Number One
30th July 2008, 12:28
You still manage to kick our arses on the 50, so what's the worry!??!:banana:

But I want to beat EVERYONE! :devil2:

AND yes I would be very happy to get my knee down on the fiddy again...not like I did the last time but the time before that :eek:

Might be bit slow off the mark though - a little bit tentative am I on the fiddy now.....

Number One
31st July 2008, 16:20
3 more sleeps :shifty: the fiddy is looking fine..I am convincing myself that it will be ok and I won't end up rolling myself into a little ball again...touchwood :eek:

quallman1234
31st July 2008, 16:26
Don't worry about crashing!, its fun!. Trust me.

Number One
31st July 2008, 16:37
Don't worry about crashing!, its fun!. Trust me.
Trust me I don't know what I am doing :lol: Catch ya on Sunday...bike ready?

quallman1234
31st July 2008, 16:50
Yip, bike's been ready since the last round, haven't touched it even tho i should hehe.

Im a real good crasher apparently :O.

paulmac
31st July 2008, 17:04
Hi guys, what and where ?? what time ? Might be down at the weekend and if the sun's out.......!

quallman1234
31st July 2008, 17:13
Hi guys, what and where ?? what time ? Might be down at the weekend and if the sun's out.......!

http://scs.net.nz/calendar.php?year=2008&month=08

paulmac
31st July 2008, 17:21
Thanks for that. :2thumbsup

xr-rider
31st July 2008, 20:44
was hoping to make it in this round but can't so now i have to wait another whole month before the next round

quallman1234
31st July 2008, 22:38
was hoping to make it in this round but can't so now i have to wait another whole month before the next round

Can you get a ride with Rusty's he lives out near you doesn't he?

nudemetalz
1st August 2008, 08:41
Weather forecast is rain in the morning, nor'west winds.
We may be lucky :)

F5 Dave
1st August 2008, 15:49
Boo, it's looking worse now. Oh please stop it raining. Won't someone think of the children?

& hey No1 can you please check the NWS box for you Avatars & sig, some of us (most?) are at work.:pinch:

xr-rider
1st August 2008, 16:49
Can you get a ride with Rusty's he lives out near you doesn't he?

i would but im going away to the wairarapa coast for the weekend

Number One
1st August 2008, 19:05
Boo, it's looking worse now. Oh please stop it raining. Won't someone think of the children?

& hey No1 can you please check the NWS box for you Avatars & sig, some of us (most?) are at work.:pinch:
They are censored???

Skunk
1st August 2008, 19:09
They are censored???
Nup. Just checked. Still there in all their manliness.
You may have to remove them and put them back... I donno.

Trudes
1st August 2008, 19:11
maybe you could get him to turn around while you're at it!!:whistle:

Coyote
1st August 2008, 20:14
With any luck I'll be heading to the Slipway with the Bucket and Minimoto. Only an act of God could stop me now.

Number One
1st August 2008, 20:38
Nup. Just checked. Still there in all their manliness.
You may have to remove them and put them back... I donno.

Better now?

maybe you could get him to turn around while you're at it!!:whistle:

Mwahahahahaa....NO :lol:

quallman1234
1st August 2008, 21:05
With any luck I'll be heading to the Slipway with the Bucket and Minimoto. Only an act of God could stop me now.

Fixed? 10 char
We both have shitty 100cc 2 stroke bikes, race ya!

Coyote
1st August 2008, 21:13
Fixed? 10 char
Not yet. Spent the day nursing an ingrown toe nail that has just been operated on. Won't be using the rear brake this Sunday. Even more reason to get the front ones going.

I have a 125. You've got an excuse if I somehow manage to beat you :D

Number One
1st August 2008, 21:14
I took the engine out of the Ledsled tonight...and cleaned it...and then opened it up!!! I got all dirty and covered in petrol and felt almost like a 'real bucketeer'...now hopefully we can get the bugger fixed up and back in.

IF not - I'll be on the Fiddy and my goal is to try to get past the fear from my wee oopsey...SO I will be aiming to at least be close to getting my knee down again. Hopefully with that in mind I will at least get back to feeling somewhat as confident on it as I did before.......

Cross everything for good weather peeps :yes:

Trudes
1st August 2008, 21:31
Woohoo, you go Number Oney!!!:banana:

quallman1234
1st August 2008, 21:40
Not yet. Spent the day nursing an ingrown toe nail that has just been operated on. Won't be using the rear brake this Sunday. Even more reason to get the front ones going.

I have a 125. You've got an excuse if I somehow manage to beat you :D

Nah its a 100? Glen's old one is a 100 i thought? GP100
Get ya arse into gear sundays approaching. Your be sweet Number 1, just warm up into it, confidence will come back :), don't push yourself to build confidence or else you might get even more scared, that's how i find it anyways!.

Bike mechanic eh!

Coyote
2nd August 2008, 10:13
Nah its a 100? Glen's old one is a 100 i thought? GP100
I thought he said it's a GP125? Gah, I've been sold a dud! :p

It'll be even competition, vehicular wise. Not sure if I've forgotten to ride a bike thanks to the VFR.

What time is sign in? Is it a problem to be a bit late?

Number One
2nd August 2008, 10:21

Or an ingrown toenail or not knowing what time it starts or homework eh?! :dodge:

Coyote
2nd August 2008, 10:28
Or an ingrown toenail or not knowing what time it starts or homework eh?! :dodge:
Getting there isn't dependant on whether I fix the brakes or not. Taking the bike in whatever condition it's in. And with my anxiety, if I don't know what time it starts I'm bound to be 3 hours early.

Slingshot
2nd August 2008, 19:09
Fixed? 10 char

Me too, can I play?

all4A50s
3rd August 2008, 00:36
Looks like its weather dependant for me as my wet suit has just been washed and ain't gonna dry in time and I'll have my kids with me and I can't expect them to be cooped up while I play.

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 08:42
There's gonna be a gum-fight !!!
(or gun-fight).

I'm all packed waiting for the Skunk-Mobile to pick me up :)

Number One
3rd August 2008, 08:55
It's bucket time! Hence the rain.....

sinfull
3rd August 2008, 09:01
i think i might wait for a while and see what its like later lol not good weather for spectating !

Number One
3rd August 2008, 09:05
i think i might wait for a while and see what its like later lol not good weather for spectating !

Sooky la la....:shutup:

It's not too bad here.

BTW you buying that bucket of Fi5hy's or not? OH AND I adjusted the Sleds Valve clearances myself yesterday AND I can hear it roaring downstairs so hopefully I didn't fuck it all up tooo bad!!! :lol:

sinfull
3rd August 2008, 09:11
Sooky la la....:shutup:

It's not too bad here.

BTW you buying that bucket of Fi5hy's or not? OH AND I adjusted the Sleds Valve clearances myself yesterday AND I can hear it roaring downstairs so hopefully I didn't fuck it all up tooo bad!!! :lol:

Been trying to get hold of xr rider but he aint been on to collect his messages !
Gonna have a problem gettin it home if i do buy it !,
You wanna gimme a text number one ? If fi5hy turns up wid the bike !
I'll wrap H up and get her to run me in !

Number One
3rd August 2008, 09:14
Been trying to get hold of xr rider but he aint been on to collect his messages !
Gonna have a problem gettin it home if i do buy it !,
You wanna gimme a text number one ? If fi5hy turns up wid the bike !
I'll wrap H up and get her to run me in !
Test text sent.....;)

sinfull
3rd August 2008, 09:18
Test text sent.....;)

And i'm out of bed ! Tis always a good start to the day !

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 18:57
Here's a few pics from the glorious day we had today at the Slipway.

BTW Sinfull I wasn't carefull enough:laugh:

There were some awesome battles out there today I managed to capture some of the action, but I missed the best one when Nudemetalz and Bung Bung tried to swap bikes at the top corner:shit:

Pic 1. Mudboy doing it styley.
Pic 2. Flyin' F5Dave.
Pic 3. Battle Royale, Skunk leads Slingshot.
Pic 4. Royal Rumble, Bung Bung leading Nudemetalz:jerry:

Kendog
3rd August 2008, 19:09
That was a great day :Punk:

Those that stayed away cause it was raining really missed out, the weather turned out to be fantastic for most of the afternoon.

The bike ran well and stayed together. Was getting more used to it as the day went on.

Looking forward to the next round already, where I will turn my head in the corners.

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 19:27
The bike ran well and stayed together. Was getting more used to it as the day went on.

It's a credit to you and Skunk having the bike together and going so well in such a short time frame:niceone:

Here's some more and one of me (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=6446) just before I did my Jorge impression..

Pic 1. Trudes aka Mrs Tidy, aka TAFKAMKD
Pic 2. Number One and the 'sled :love: Both of them that is.
Pic 3. Slingshot in deep and lovin' it!
Pic 4. Jayracer37, just being Jay:niceone:

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 19:46
A few more.....

Pic 1. Koba Leads Qualmann1234 with Mudboy and Skunk not far behind.
Pic 2. Number One and the fiddy, I love that fiddy even if it tells me to get off in a big way.
Pic 3. Jayracer37 with his knee not down:gob:
Pic 4. Number One and the fiddy again:love:

Trudes
3rd August 2008, 19:49
Nice pics Sully!!

I am so proud of you baby!:hug: You worked so hard on it and you and Skunk have done a bloody good job!! I have to say I rather enjoyed my 5 or 6 laps on the Silver Slider, I reckon you'll go good on it once you stop worrying about all the little rattles and the wheel sizes and just ride it like a bucket. Gotta fix those vibrating foot-pegs though, good golly gosh!!:mobile: (without the phone)

I had a wicked awesome day!! Pamela has got to be the most reliable little girl, she just goes and goes (once she is persuaded to go in the first place) and just handles everything I throw at her. No wins or placing for us again today, but we rode every session we could and finished every B grade race (even after stalling on the start line! grr), managed to hold up as many other racers as possible with the "Norf Welly Massif Block" and had a fandiddilytastic day!! (still grinning!!):niceone:

Oh and one of the highlights of the day for me was seeing Skunk doing so well out there on Pamela's big brother/sister. Well done Andrew, you deserve it!:clap:

sinfull
3rd August 2008, 19:50

BTW Sinfull I wasn't carefull enough:laugh:

:

Here's some more and one of me (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/picture.php?albumid=48&pictureid=6446) just before I did my Jorge impression..

Awww ok so ya waited till the track had dried right out, so ya wouldn't get a wet arse aye lol !
Was tempted to come in today, but will hold off till i'm set up with ute or trailer with a bike or two on and a bloody licence !~

ajturbo
3rd August 2008, 19:54
was a great day!!

poor old 117.... got a lot of close veiws of the track today...

the front will be rebuilt, and that front tyre is getting repalced!

Trudes
3rd August 2008, 19:58

Almost got that elbow down bro!:2thumbsup

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 20:01
Was an awesome day alright.

Just peeved that one of the chain adjusters broke on Lady P, send the rear wheel out of alignment and throwing the chain !! :argh: :weep:
This happened twice and both times it happened I got some horrendous slides that I still don't know how I didn't crash !!!

Great pics, Sully dude !!
Yeah the battle with Bungbung and I was a hard case, some serious elbowing going on !!:2thumbsup

Big credit to Kendog for working so hard to get his silver beasty out there and going so well, and hard luck to Sully for blowing a valve on the Lead-Sled.
Goddamn you were pulling some revs when that throttle stuck open ! :crazy:

Onwards to the next meeting, this month too !!! :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :2thumbsup

xr-rider
3rd August 2008, 20:14
looked like a nice day. shame i missed out

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 20:15
Almost got that elbow down bro!:2thumbsup

I actually did just as the rear let go and threw me up very high.

"Pontius, I can see your house from here!":laugh:

_STAIN_
3rd August 2008, 20:31
Just peeved that one of the chain adjusters broke on Lady P, send the rear wheel out of alignment and throwing the chain !! :argh: :weep:
This happened twice

axel is too long

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 20:38
axel is too long

No, I believe the axle is okay length. The chain adjuster bolt broke off taking out the washer that sits on the end of the swingarm, this being the LHS one. So, it pulls the wheel sideways under acceleration while cranked over, taking the sprockets out of alignment and woohoo, I fight to keep the bike from highsiding me !!!

Well that's my theory anyway, but I hear what you're saying :)

quallman1234
3rd August 2008, 20:44
Awesome day, only crashed once at the beginning!, go me! thats definetely a record.
Had some wicked battle's mainly with luke and malcolm (koba).
Mmmm I need a big 4 stroke!

_STAIN_
3rd August 2008, 20:47
Great day out thanks Bayden, spectators you missed a great day of racing. Just follow the signs to Wind Turbine carpark, open gate and keep riding slowly. http://www.scs.net.nz/trackslipway.htm

_STAIN_
3rd August 2008, 20:55
No, I believe the axle is okay length. The chain adjuster bolt broke off taking out the washer that sits on the end of the swingarm, this being the LHS one. So, it pulls the wheel sideways under acceleration while cranked over, taking the sprockets out of alignment and woohoo, I fight to keep the bike from highsiding me !!!

OK ...easier to reply than check it out :)

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 21:08
Cheers, Stain.

I guess it is the 6mm bolt, made from the finest (or is that funniest !!)engineering in Thailand or Taiwan or Korea or wherever those RGV150's were originally made, at fault here.

Onto more engineering "issues" from today.....
QUIZ # 1.
Can anyone here tell me what is wrong with this (admittedly not very well taken) picture,..?
ie what are those red-arrows pointing at?

I'll give you a clue....it comes from a bucket that has more than one cylinder....:yes: :blink:

Buddha#81
3rd August 2008, 21:12
I'll give you a clue....it comes from a bucket that has more than one cylinder....:yes: :blink:

Yeah thats not the first valve adjuster on a honda twin I've seen "go west"......seems to be a common "fault".

Number One
3rd August 2008, 21:18
QUIZ # 1.
Can anyone here tell me what is wrong with this (admittedly not very well taken) picture,..?

oi you stop rubbing that in :lol: sadly though that was not the most major of it's problems today.

Another great day - despite the Sled dying on us. Good fun. Good people. Good weather :niceone:

_STAIN_
3rd August 2008, 21:27
[QUOTE=nudemetalz;1674193]Cheers, Stain.

I guess it is the 6mm bolt, made from the finest (or is that funniest !!)engineering in Thailand or Taiwan or Korea or wherever those RGV150's were originally made, at fault here.

Let me Dumb it down for you, the axel nut is bottoming on the axel thread before it is clamping wheel in swingarm tightly. Sadly you bike hasn't enough horsepower to break even a 6mm Thailand bolt.

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 21:28

Stain might be into something here Nudey, if the spacing/axle length is correct and everything pulls up as it should there should be very little load on the adjuster.

Slingshot
3rd August 2008, 21:29

:Oi:

That's a bit below the belt isn't it, shouldn't you leave it to the rider to decide if he/she (that's he or she, not he-she) wants to share their mishap.

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 21:37
:Oi:

That's a bit below the belt isn't it, shouldn't you leave it to the rider to decide if he/she (that's he or she, not he-she) wants to share their mishap.

Aww then I'll just have to talk about the fact that I almost beat him on the fifty. How does it go Chris, inside, outside, any way you like it.

That particular shade of purple looks quite good up that close.

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 21:44
Craig gave me permission to take a pic of it but apologies if it offended.

And yup Lady P ain't quick, you were a lot quicker than me, Craig and err......yup I hear what Stain is saying, I shall check that out.

Sheez,..my shout at the pub next time by the looks...

Sketchy_Racer
3rd August 2008, 21:45
Piccys!

Only a few tho, cause i'm supposed to be in palmy round about now

Sketchy_Racer
3rd August 2008, 21:50
And some more

Sketchy_Racer
3rd August 2008, 21:54
And even more

I'll have more up on thurs night night when I get back

Skunk
3rd August 2008, 21:59
Here's a link (http://www.skunkworks.net.nz/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core:ShowItem&g2_itemId=70582) to all Sketchys pics...

I had a great day with my latest chamber actually working... Took me by surprise. :lol:
A 7kg weight saving over the old TZR one too.

Had some great battles with Slingshot and two close encounters with Sully60. Fucken awesome!

Sully60
3rd August 2008, 21:59
Sheez,..my shout at the pub next time by the looks...

Yep, make mine a double, nah on second thoughts make it a triple:drinknsin

Here's one of my favourite bucket jokester on the Silver Slider...

Edit: Great now the rain starts up again just in time for my ride to work:mad:

nudemetalz
3rd August 2008, 22:24
Yep, make mine a double, nah on second thoughts make it a triple:drinknsin

Triple Coca-Cola it is then, Sully.

quallman1234
3rd August 2008, 22:34
Wicked shot's glen!, Too bad you didn't take picture's near the end when i felt a bit better!. Got some confidence back now :done:

koba
3rd August 2008, 22:38

Did you spend the day at church then...?

Sully60
4th August 2008, 09:15
Triple Coca-Cola it is then, Sully.

Yeah I wouldn't want to make you feel stink, what with you drinking your sarsaparilla through a twisty straw and all.:shutup:

Pic 1. Yours truly taken by Number One, love the composition of that shot:niceone: babe!

Pic 2. Number One taken by me, :niceone: babe! ;)

F5 Dave
4th August 2008, 09:52
Super glad it turned out nice, I was getting sick of all the bad weather. Good to be out on the tarmac again, still a bit stiff & sore from squeezing on the little 50 & wrist aches from the clutch & braking force. I'm not that keen on the reverse direction I have to say, I saw that crash Bayden had coming when it was a bit more kinked entry into the pit hairpin.

I seemed to keep missing the start of the races for the first few, better start paying more attn.

Sully60
4th August 2008, 10:08
Super glad it turned out nice, I was getting sick of all the bad weather. Good to be out on the tarmac again, still a bit stiff & sore from squeezing on the little 50 & wrist aches from the clutch & braking force. I'm not that keen on the reverse direction I have to say, I saw that crash Bayden had coming when it was a bit more kinked entry into the pit hairpin.

I seemed to keep missing the start of the races for the first few, better start paying more attn.

Well you ain't getting any younger now are you Dave!:dodge:

Skunk
4th August 2008, 10:10
I enjoyed both directions for a change.

I must improve my riding still. I'm still riding like I was at the beginning of the year... biggest improvement to my lap time is the bike. Quite oblivious with how fast I could leave Slingshot behind on the 'straights' and he'd catch me each hairpin.

Str8 Jacket
4th August 2008, 10:10
Well I had fun watching you guy's yesterday, there was some great riding! :niceone:

As for one of you NWM bucketeers..... Groping each other is OK when your on the track and in A grade, however should you try to do this on the motorway at 7.45am its a little bit frightening, LOL!!! :jerry:

Sully60
4th August 2008, 10:16
Well I had fun watching you guy's yesterday, there was some great riding! :niceone:

As for one of you NWM bucketeers..... Groping each other is OK when your on the track and in A grade, however should you try to do this on the motorway at 7.45am its a little bit frightening, LOL!!! :jerry:

You loved it bitch!:devil2:

Number One
4th August 2008, 10:20
Yeah I heard about that...bit concerning when my husband spends more time grabbing the other bitches bums than my own?! :lol: well when they on bikes that is ;)

Hey thanks for the catch up at the end of the day too chicky :niceone:

Str8 Jacket
4th August 2008, 10:20
You loved it bitch!:devil2:

hehe... well at first I was a bit worried when I saw the 2 fingered salute! I didnt realise it was you and was thinking, "oh god another male pissed of that the crazy lady on the RG overtook your 650". Then I recognised you. We mustve looked strange to the people behind us!!! :whocares:

Sully60
4th August 2008, 10:24
hehe... well at first I was a bit worried when I saw the 2 fingered salute! I didnt realise it was you and was thinking, "oh god another male pissed of that the crazy lady on the RG overtook your 650". Then I recognised you. We mustve looked strange to the people behind us!!! :whocares:
Sorry I forgot to use the NWM salute this morning, oh well here you go:finger:

I could see the smugness of your 650 carving beaming out of your visor, you'd been hunting me down from way back eh?

Then you recognised me, the look, priceless!

Str8 Jacket
4th August 2008, 10:25
I could see the smugness of your 650 carving beaming out of your visor, you'd been hunting me down from way back eh?

Then you recognised me, the look, priceless!

Mwahahahahahahahahaha! hehe, that was one of the most fun rides to work ive had in like aaaaaages! :D

Sully60
4th August 2008, 10:40
QUIZ # 1.

This is what I was looking for, it took me all night to figure out which Beach Boys song the lyric I wanted was in(cause they'll all kinda similar), how does it go again Nudez? Oh that's right......

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gbRKfieMsdQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gbRKfieMsdQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

bungbung
4th August 2008, 10:59

Pic 4. Royal Rumble, Bung Bung leading Nudemetalz:jerry:

Great shot S60. I seem to be all steamy

Trudes
4th August 2008, 11:12
Oh what!:shit: I missed a gropeing? Was it good Str8? You loved it eh!:love:

Number One
4th August 2008, 11:18
Oh what!:shit: I missed a gropeing? Was it good Str8? You loved it eh!:love:
Didn't get my arse grabbed this morning either T Rudes :crybaby:

Trudes
4th August 2008, 11:21
Didn't get my arse grabbed this morning either T Rudes :crybaby:

Oh man!! What's wrong with the world!!!? Here, I'll give you one...:hug: ok, it's more of a hug, but you know I'd add a little extra just for you!:whistle:

Number One
4th August 2008, 11:26
Oh man!! What's wrong with the world!!!? Here, I'll give you one...:hug: ok, it's more of a hug, but you know I'd add a little extra just for you!:whistle:
Aww fanks honey...be careful with me though - I'm tender...infact best I get up out of this chair and go for a wee wander...I keep seizing up...getting old ya know :lol:

nudemetalz
4th August 2008, 13:17
This is what I was looking for, it took me all night to figure out which Beach Boys song the lyric I wanted was in(cause they'll all kinda similar), how does it go again Nudez? Oh that's right......

errr.....have I missed something with this song ?
If everybody had an ocean
Across the u.s.a.
Then everybodyd be surfin
Like californi-a
Youd seem em wearing their baggies
Huarachi sandals too
A bushy bushy blonde hairdo
Surfin u.s.a.

Youd catch em surfin at del mar
Ventura county line
Santa cruz and trestle
Australias narabine
All over manhattan
And down doheny way

Everybodys gone surfin
Surfin u.s.a.

Well all be planning that route
Were gonna take real soon
Were waxing down our surfboards
We cant wait for june
Well all be gone for the summer
Were on surfari to stay
Tell the teacher were surfin
Surfin u.s.a.

Haggerties and swamies
Pacific palisades
San anofree and sunset
Redondo beach l.a.
All over la jolla
At waimia bay

Everybodys gone surfin
Surfin u.s.a.

Everybodys gone surfin
Surfin u.s.a.

Everybodys gone surfin
Surfin u.s.a.

Skunk
4th August 2008, 14:57
errr.....have I missed something with this song ?
:lol: yep!

Flyno
4th August 2008, 17:26
you guys put together a good day.
sam

nudemetalz
4th August 2008, 18:55
:lol: yep!

Well I must be fick den...:wacko: :mad:

Number One
4th August 2008, 18:56
Well I must be fick den...:wacko: :mad:
Tee hee you leaving the door rather wiiiiiiiiiiide there Nudey ;)

Don't worry - I too am at a loss as to what my man is on about...will get him to fill ya in once he is outta bed

nudemetalz
4th August 2008, 18:58
Tee hee you leaving the door rather wiiiiiiiiiiide there Nudey ;)

Don't worry - I too am at a loss as to what my man is on about...will get him to fill ya in once he is outta bed

Dunt matter what I say, I get myself in da poop, so might just keep it tight shut from now on.

Sully60
4th August 2008, 19:56
Dunt matter what I say, I get myself in da poop, so might just keep it tight shut from now on.

Don't worry Chris it's all in good fun, it's all just part of the scene and it will be someone else's turn next time (probably mine).

And after having to pull my engine apart after every round this year I'm just tyring to keep things light (it's a real struggle for me, anyone who was at rounds 2 and 3 would attest to that)

Hint, it's in the backing lyrics not the one's you see when you search on line, listen with you inner ear and be mindful of your thoughts:laugh:

Skunk
4th August 2008, 20:21
Hint, it's in the backing lyrics not the one's you see when you search on line, listen with you inner ear and be mindful of your thoughts:laugh:
"Inside, outside, USA" - first bit I heard... :lol:

Sully60
4th August 2008, 20:56
Awww ok so ya waited till the track had dried right out, so ya wouldn't get a wet arse aye lol !

The drier the track the higher the highside!

Slingshot
4th August 2008, 21:00
"Inside, outside, USA" - first bit I heard... :lol:

ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
inside outside USA

Trudes
4th August 2008, 21:04
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
inside outside USA

*sniff* that's beautiful Slingshot, *tear*

sinfull
4th August 2008, 21:07
The drier the track the higher the highside!Aww lol nice so it be a good night at work tonight then lol !
Sounds like you and #1 should slow down man lol thought it was bucket racing not tandem Luge on the sled !

Slingshot
4th August 2008, 21:07

Fark me, when did you change your name? I've only just noticed.

Trudes
4th August 2008, 21:28
Fark me, when did you change your name? I've only just noticed.

last week, after you guys had given me shit about how naff the Mrs Kendog title was. Geeze man, where've you been, there was a thread and an argument and a showing of arses and everything!!!:eek:

Number One
4th August 2008, 21:35
Aww lol nice so it be a good night at work tonight then lol !
Sounds like you and #1 should slow down man lol thought it was bucket racing not tandem Luge on the sled !
We Monsters share the love with our race bikes. Can't just bin one of them!!!

I 'Luged" the Sled - Sully has just told me that the throttle was stuck...that explains the not slowing down when off the gas hmmm?! :rolleyes:

He Luged the Fiddy...well I mean he was just riding round and round till he fell down...well that and he was working to get his elbow down!!! He'll bloody do it too..that new avatar of his was about one lap before he did the Jorge impression right in front of me...looked up at me grinning like a maniac and said highside! A thing of beauty to behold he was as he sailed all majestic like...through the air, upside down facing the wrong way :lol: :laugh:

At least I thought he looked beautiful in retrospect at the time I was just thinking OOOO FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! But then he was giggling and fine and jumped up

...yes a thing of beauty...NOW DON'T DO THAT AGAIN LOVE :spanking:

sinfull
4th August 2008, 21:51
A thing of beauty to behold he was as he sailed all majestic like...through the air, upside down facing the wrong way :lol: :laugh:

At least I thought he looked beautiful in retrospect at the time I was just thinking OOOO FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!! But then he was giggling and fine and jumped up

...yes a thing of beauty...NOW DON'T DO THAT AGAIN LOVE :spanking:

Awww now that is almost mills and boon material #1 !
Was waitin for the, glint of sunlight shimmering in his visors reflection, as he turned his head and you stood transfixed knowing he was staring into your eyes !!!

As he fell on his fat ass lol

Number One
4th August 2008, 21:55
Awww now that is almost mills and boon material #1 !
Was waitin for the, glint of sunlight shimmering in his visors reflection, as he turned his head and you stood transfixed knowing he was staring into your eyes !!!

Did I not mention his beautiful blue eyes caught the sunlight (I could see the whites too!) as he looked up at me grinning like a maniac? :lol: before he fell down hard on his fat arse :lol:

Skunk
4th August 2008, 21:55
...A thing of beauty to behold he was as he sailed all majestic like...through the air, upside down facing the wrong way...Swoon! :wacko:

Sully60
4th August 2008, 22:21
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
ewwwwwwwwww
inside outside USA

You had to be there dude but as I said, anyway Chris likes it:devil2:

I thought you'd like that:laugh: <_<

Aww lol nice so it be a good night at work tonight then lol !

It was a tough night at work last night!

We Monsters share the love with our race bikes. Can't just bin one of them!!!

At least we leave the blowing up to just one!

his fat ass lol

<_<

his fat arse :lol:
More cushion for the pushin' baby;)

sinfull
4th August 2008, 22:42
<_<

Almost envious mate !
May all your high sides be as beautifull...y gleefull !

Number One
4th August 2008, 23:01
Almost envious mate !
May all your high sides be as beautifull...y gleefull !
He's gone to work so can't play anymore....

sinfull
4th August 2008, 23:13
He's gone to work so can't play anymore....
Bout bloody time wooohooo, right bring on the youtube vid of his flayeling highside lol awww bloody envious sittin here i am ! Just been reading The kendog thread and Damb thats (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1675464&postcount=1) purdy

Number One
4th August 2008, 23:15
Bout bloody time wooohooo, right bring on the youtube vid of his flayeling highside lol awww bloody envious sittin here i am ! Just been reading The kendog thread and Damb thats (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1675464&postcount=1) purdy
Yeah sorry no vid...the camera died right after I got that shot in his avatar...you wouldn't read about it I was perfectly positioned for it too! I can tell you it were grand :sunny: AND yes Mr K's bike is loverly

Sully60
5th August 2008, 12:59
Bout bloody time wooohooo, right bring on the youtube vid of his flayeling highside lol
Like you said you had to be there, and below is the proof it did happen!

And here's a progression of the resulting trauma to my left knee. I don't normally bruise at all so this particular one is a goodin and I keep finding more as I go, oww!

I wonder if Jorge shows off his battle wounds in an attempt for sympathy bling?:whistle:

Number One
5th August 2008, 13:16
Like you said you had to be there, and below is the proof it did happen!

And here's a progression of the resulting trauma to my left knee. I don't normally bruise at all so this particular one is a goodin and I keep finding more as I go, oww!

I wonder if Jorge shows off his battle wounds in an attempt for sympathy bling?:whistle:
Not as good as mine was :bleh: and shave will ya?! :lol:

Sully60
5th August 2008, 13:21
Not as good as mine was :bleh: and shave will ya?! :lol:

I have but you can't see it in that photo:blip:

Hey, what?

Get over it the threads already been tagged!

Trudes
5th August 2008, 13:34
I love the poses in the photos Sully. "My knee in the kitchen; my knee in the bathroom; my knee on the balcony; my knee drinking a cocktail on the beach in Fiji". :laugh:

Sully60
5th August 2008, 13:36
I love the poses in the photos Sully. "My knee in the kitchen; my knee in the bathroom; my knee on the balcony; my knee drinking a cocktail on the beach in Fiji". :laugh:

Makes a change from the normal old being dragged around the Slipway pics yet again:yawn:then eh?

Skunk
5th August 2008, 13:47
And here's a progression of the resulting trauma to my left knee.

Beat me to it Trudes... You get the bling! (Well, you don't cos I can't)

Brusin' all over da House.

nudemetalz
5th August 2008, 13:52
and we were wanting to see a Brazilian on the knee....not !!

all4A50s
9th August 2008, 10:05
Here's the last race of Grade A on this fateful day

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9FdUbmwYA

Skunk
9th August 2008, 17:36
Good stuff. Can I get a copy of the original?

Slingshot
9th August 2008, 19:33
Good stuff. Can I get a copy of the original?

Do you want to analyse how close I was to your rear wheel?

ajturbo
9th August 2008, 21:56
luke and i will not be be bucket racing for a while, we will be up to flag and watch, point and laugh at the crashes.

as we need to save for his trip to Portugal...

if anyone has GOOD ideas on how to rasie a LOT of money in a short amount of time.. please tell!

Trudes
9th August 2008, 22:12
Sausage sizzle, car/van/bucket wash, sex slave....

Number One
9th August 2008, 22:40
Sausage sizzle, car/van/bucket wash, sex slave....
:puke: no thanks....

Or were you offering yourself :blip: :laugh:

Trudes
9th August 2008, 22:43

nah, I don't like Luke THAT much, although, I'd give you a free one!:yeah:

Number One
9th August 2008, 22:45
I'd give you a free one!:yeah:

YEAH THAT's what I meant - Luke is under age...I thought AJ might be trying to pimp him out - fellas that young def not my cup of tea :laugh:

Trudes
9th August 2008, 22:46
YEAH THAT's what I meant - Luke is under age...I thought AJ might be trying to pimp him out - fellas that young def not my cup of tea :laugh:

I rather like corrupting young minds actually,:whistle: but yeah.......nah, lets not go there! lol

Kendog
9th August 2008, 22:58

She is mine, all mine :)

Number One
9th August 2008, 22:58
She is mine, all mine :)
Yeah we let you think that :lol:

Skunk
11th August 2008, 14:35
Results for Round 4 A Grade
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" class="text10" bordercolorlight="#000000" bordercolordark="#000000" style="border-collapse: collapse" bgcolor="#fff"><tr align="center"><td rowspan="2">Name</td><td colspan="2">Race 1</td><td colspan="2">Race 2</td><td rowspan="2">Round<br>Total</td></tr><tr><td>Placing</td><td>Points</td><td>Placing</td><td>Points</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Bayden&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;3&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;16&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;25&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;41&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Jay&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;25&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;4&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;38&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Richard&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;2&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;3&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;16&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;36&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;David&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;9&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;7&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;2&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;27&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Andrew&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;6&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;10&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;5&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;11&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;21&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Craig&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;5&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;11&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;7&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;9&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;John&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;7&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;9&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;6&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;10&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;19&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Andy&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;8&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;8&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;8&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;8&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;16&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Chris&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;4&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Sam&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td></tr></table>
Results for Round 4 B Grade
<table border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="10" class="text10" bordercolorlight="#000000" bordercolordark="#000000" style="border-collapse: collapse" bgcolor="#fff"><tr align="center"><td rowspan="2">Name</td><td colspan="2">Race 1</td><td colspan="2">Race 2</td><td rowspan="2">Round<br>Total</td></tr><tr><td>Placing</td><td>Points</td><td>Placing</td><td>Points</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Mike&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;25&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;1&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;25&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;50&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Kyle&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;3&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;16&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;3&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;16&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;32&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Luke&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;5&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;11&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;2&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;31&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Trudi&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;6&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;10&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;5&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;11&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;21&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Ola&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;2&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;20&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Malcolm&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;4&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Sherie&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;4&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;13&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Nigel&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;6&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;10&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;10&nbsp;</td></tr><tr align="center"><td nowrap>&nbsp;Nicholas&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;7&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;9&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;-&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;0&nbsp;</td><td>&nbsp;9&nbsp;</td></tr></table>

Number One
11th August 2008, 14:45
Thankyou sir :-)

Number One
11th August 2008, 17:15
Happy now?

Actually NO because the overall points are not right...Great for Trudes though yeah you go girl!! :niceone:

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 17:18
Actually NO because the overall points are not right...

You preach it Sista!! :clap:

Great for Trudes though yeah you go girl!! :niceone:

Ha! That's not what you were saying to me..... :whistle:

Number One
11th August 2008, 18:12
You preach it Sista!! :clap:

Where's are your points - your season points.

Ha! That's not what you were saying to me..... :whistle:

Oh I still want to beat all you bitches :yes: DON'T mistake that :innocent: :shutup: :rofl: Down deep somewhere inside though I want you bitches to do well too :yes:

Trudes
11th August 2008, 18:47
Looks like all the points from round 1 for us B graders have been scrapped due to a whole lot of ???
And hey, I'll take what I can get!! Slow and steady won't win the race but it'll still get you points! (That's my motto, as well as "Eventually I will win the bucket war of attrition"!! :lol: )

Number One
11th August 2008, 18:56
Slow and steady won't win the race but it'll still get you points! (That's my motto, as well as "Eventually I will win the bucket war of attrition"!! :lol: )
Yeah ok stop rubbing that particular grain of salt in my wounds mmmkay :laugh:

Pamela that bitch...I might have to turn all the other buckets against her :lol:

Trudes
11th August 2008, 19:00
Pamela that bitch...I might have to turn all the other buckets against her :lol:

Never happen, she has boobies and gives good head.

Number One
11th August 2008, 19:01
Never happen, she has boobies and gives good head.
She does too... :whistle: Damn bitch! :lol:

Skunk
11th August 2008, 20:32
gives good head.
What have I been missing?

Str8 Jacket
11th August 2008, 20:35

Dont worry, once Pamela blows, I have a feeling you'll know!! ;)

Kendog
11th August 2008, 20:35

As Pamela's father you are missing nothing :msn-wink:

Skunk
11th August 2008, 20:39
As Pamela's father you are missing nothing :msn-wink:
Ewwwh! Now how can I ride her?