PDA

View Full Version : 2005 Ronnie Run

Grumpy
13th January 2005, 17:31
Now that the season of charity rides is upon us I thought it might be a good time to post some information about the next Ronnie Run.

For those that aren't familiar with it, some brief background details. The Auckland branch of the Talamarkos M/C Club have run a charity ride for the last 12 years with the funds going to the Ronald McDonald house at the Auckland childrens hospital, usually held on first weekend of May.

As it has traditionally been held on the same weekend every year I thought that it might be an idea to let it be known of a change of plans.

This year is looking to be the last one so the folks at the house are keen to coordinate the run with the opening of their new wing, which is looking to be around November.

We are hoping to make this our most successful run yet and hoping to attract a good turnout. Hopefully running it at this time of year with turn the weather in our favour.

So keep an eye on this space and I'll keep you posted once a date is settled on.

Cheers.

Al
15th January 2005, 00:22
Great!
The Wespac helicopter run is also on soon, middle of Feb I think?

Al

Holy Roller
15th January 2005, 09:37
Great!
The Wespac helicopter run is also on soon, middle of Feb I think?

Al
Sunday 13 Feb 11am Bloodstock grounds Papakura.
already got my day off work and planning on attending this run

MSTRS
15th January 2005, 18:35
For anyone interested who doesn't already know.....friend of mine organised a HD show today in Napier. Tomorrow (Sunday) there is a poker run with great prizes. Meet/signin by 11am at Taradale Club, cnr Avondale/Wharerangi Rd. The weather will be G-Orgous *promise* (side note - our HD guys are quite friendly towards anyone on a bike :confused2 )

MSTRS
16th January 2005, 18:19
See - I promised great weather. There was something like 200 bikes. The run was brilliant except for 1 accident. Two damaged bikes, one twisted ankle & various grazes. Could have been worse.