PDA

View Full Version : Greetings...

Enn
13th January 2005, 21:38
Hi y'all, I'm pretty new to this ''computer'' stuff, so theres the disclaimer!!, but i'll get the hang of it.

Love the humour on this forum, and as well as looking forward to doing more Summer touring around this beaut country, am looking forward to contributing here...

Enn

John
13th January 2005, 21:47
hey mate, you will fit in well here - aparently they are (not me) loopy bastards/bastets (sp?).

Hope you stick around and enjoy it!

Al
13th January 2005, 21:57
Welcome Enn, you will soon receive the OFFICIAL WARI WELCOME message!

Al

StoneChucker
13th January 2005, 22:22
Hey
Welcome, but I have one question. Where the hell is Tai Poutini?

Hope you stick around and join some rides.
Dave.

Enn
13th January 2005, 22:36
Kia ora
Tai Poutini - the west coast of the south island (or, the best coast, as some of us affectionately calls it...)

Enn

ajturbo
13th January 2005, 23:09
hey Enn...
where on the west coast???????

cx500b.... is that the prolink one?

Enn
13th January 2005, 23:15
Morning...
Barrytown, 33 km's north of Greymouth (or Mawhera, as some of us affectionately call it...)
Bike's not a prolink, it's the twin shocker!

Cheers, Enn
ps, I'd better go to bed... yawn... zzzzzz

ajturbo
13th January 2005, 23:19
Morning...
Barrytown, 33 km's north of Greymouth (or Mawhera, as some of us affectionately call it...)
Bike's not a prolink, it's the twin shocker!

Cheers, Enn
ps, I'd better go to bed... yawn... zzzzzz

yep i know where you are now.. used to go there to colect green stone off the beach!

LB
14th January 2005, 04:19
Welcome to the KB gargre enn - what a wonderful place to live!

James Deuce
14th January 2005, 05:42
Welcome Enn - Fabulous place to live if you have a bike.

One question: Can you get some Blackball Hilton Sausages for us dude! :)

Ms Piggy
14th January 2005, 06:12
Welcome Enn,
I may be passing through your way at the start of Feb, give me a PM if you have some time to come for a ride with me.

Welcome to da family, we're very friendly and protective...as well as loopy and a little strange.

Joni
14th January 2005, 06:33
...as well as loopy and a little strange.

And thats what makes us so entertaining!

Welcome to KB, have fun! :spudbooge

Coyote
14th January 2005, 09:11
Wilkommen to the site :niceone:

Hitcher
14th January 2005, 09:45
Welcome Enn. I have a soft spot for the Best Coast after having spent many happy days working there in a past life.

Three requests please:
Whitebait
Miners Bitter
Blackball sausages

dangerous
14th January 2005, 10:12
Hi y'all, I'm pretty new to this ''computer'' stuff, so theres the disclaimer!!, but i'll get the hang of it.
Welcome aboard Enn, Theres a few coasters on here but they dont seem to post a hell of a lot.
Sweet bike ya have there I've had 4 oh the buggers the A,B,EC and Turbo, The B I had for 10 years and it allways suprised me how well it could haul ass (mod cam, carbs,pipes) Pop up a pic of yours heres a few of mine.

Indiana_Jones
14th January 2005, 11:26
Respect to that little picture Enn, Raiders of the lost ark style all the way :Punk:

-Indy

MSTRS
14th January 2005, 11:45
Welcome Enn,

Welcome to da family, we're very friendly and protective...as well as loopy and a little strange.
What she said........except for the friendly and protective bit

sels1
14th January 2005, 12:38
Welcome aboard Enn. From the Wet Coast eh?

Enn
14th January 2005, 15:15
Welcome aboard Enn. From the Wet Coast eh?

Misinformation due to the met service leaving all those automated weather stations and rain gauges unguarded, undoing our bit for diplomatic and cultural relations... although I do have a large jar of muttonbird fat somewhere...

Enn

vifferman
14th January 2005, 15:23
Hiya, Enn! Welcome to Kiwi Biker! :spudwave:

Enn
16th January 2005, 21:33
Welcome Enn,
I may be passing through your way at the start of Feb, give me a PM if you have some time to come for a ride with me.

No worries give me a bell when your going to be around and if im free a ride would be great. Cheers Enn.cell no: 0211196341

wari
16th January 2005, 21:44
HOWda hellp didyou gettin here without me know-ticin' ... :spudwhat:

I DOnt norm-ally missa thing ... I GOtt my eye on every one ... mostly mybrowneyemind&#0174; ==> :moon: <== man-datorry standard issue ..

magnum
17th January 2005, 18:31
hello and welcome in :wavey:

dangerous
17th January 2005, 18:36
hello and welcome in :wavey:
LMFAO......... how the hell did I know thats what you were going to say :wavey:

Redstar
17th January 2005, 18:47
Love the humour on this forum here...

Enn

True but beware cause Spudchucker is a religious nutter and Zed is a policeman.

James Deuce
17th January 2005, 19:06
Love the humour on this forum here...

Enn

True but beware cause Spudchucker is a religious nutter and Zed is a policeman.

ROFLMAO!!!

toads
17th January 2005, 21:11
hello and welcome, you will enjoy being a part of the kiwibiker community, there seems to be a bit of a shortage of southlanders eh

LB
18th January 2005, 04:43
Just re-read your first posting and seen your bikes - I had two CX500's too, the B and C model. Did heaps of kms on the B - it was a much better engine as it had a manual camchain adjuster, the C model tensioner needed replacing after about 30,000kms. Great bikes - not spectacular but will do anything well.

dangerous
18th January 2005, 05:27
Just re-read your first posting and seen your bikes - I had two CX500's too, the B and C model. Did heaps of kms on the B - it was a much better engine as it had a manual camchain adjuster, the C model tensioner needed replacing after about 30,000kms. Great bikes - not spectacular but will do anything well.
LOL... yeah the bloody camchains in the EC (eurosport) put a couple in mine the problem was the tensioner kept the chain too tight and wouldent use all of its adjustment, apart from that they live forever, rode my B (shadow) from Lewis pass to Chch with no water in it (blowen pump) at the ton (as you could 10 years ago) warpeed the rear casing a easy fix tho.

inlinefour
27th January 2005, 01:42
welcome and enjoy :eek5: