PDA

View Full Version : Passed me full at last

Nagash
1st August 2008, 19:33
Well that was alot easier then I expected it to be..

The 100k zone was 300m's long. The spotting the hazards was literally, go round that round-a-bout, come back and tell me any hazards. He told me the speed limit of each section of road I was on, including what speed to go through some road works.. and all of this while my front brake decided to play up and not actually work just when he was checking it. Told me just to use both at the same time..

Not that i'm complaining that I passed or anything, I was just hoping for more of a.. test?

The only thing he knit-picked about was that I didn't wrap my knees around the tank when i'm over 6ft tall on a bike designed for particularly short people..

Oh well, now on the hunt for a bigger bike!

325rocket
1st August 2008, 19:38
nice work.

mines in a couple of weeks

Mom
1st August 2008, 19:40
Well done that man! So what are you planning to buy next?

Stromble
1st August 2008, 19:53
Nice work...

Yes, the test can be a bit of an anti climax.. seems to be a big build up to nothing..

But the real test is ongoing for many happy years of hopefully accident free motorcycling.. :)

Well that was alot easier then I expected it to be..

The 100k zone was 300m's long. The spotting the hazards was literally, go round that round-a-bout, come back and tell me any hazards. He told me the speed limit of each section of road I was on, including what speed to go through some road works.. and all of this while my front brake decided to play up and not actually work just when he was checking it. Told me just to use both at the same time..

Not that i'm complaining that I passed or anything, I was just hoping for more of a.. test?

The only thing he knit-picked about was that I didn't wrap my knees around the tank when i'm over 6ft tall on a bike designed for particularly short people..

Oh well, now on the hunt for a bigger bike!

Nagash
1st August 2008, 19:55
Well done that man! So what are you planning to buy next?

I'm looking for a cruiser that can corner so I can keep on showing up those sprots bikes.

So anyone got a Harley Sportser or Honda Shadow on the cheap, give me a shout :2thumbsup

Nasty
1st August 2008, 20:03
Well done that is great news ... enjoy the new freedoms!!

Imbray
1st August 2008, 20:10
Gald to hear it went well, have got mine in a few weeks & hope it goes as well, not sure if I'll have any fingernails left by then:whistle:, I had more 100km in my restricted than that.

Good luck with the bike hunt & HAVE FUN

heyjoe
1st August 2008, 21:55
Well done on passing your full test.
Try a Meanie. A nice cruiser. Goes well and handles well.

Number One
1st August 2008, 22:23
Great stuff! Two words for you...The Shadow ;)

CB ARGH
1st August 2008, 22:55
Shit man well done :crazy:

TOTO
1st August 2008, 23:15
Congrats Josh :clap:

Which station did you do your test at ?

Donor
2nd August 2008, 00:50
I'm looking for a cruiser that can corner so I can keep on showing up those sprots bikes.

So anyone got a Harley Sportser or Honda Shadow on the cheap, give me a shout :2thumbsup

Try an Intruder.

Hell, try mine.

You'll be pleasantly surprised...

gijoe1313
2nd August 2008, 17:50
Good on ya! Nice feeling to have so when you are riding to all hours of the night and morning! :msn-wink:

So, I see the search is on for a new cruisier to prak in teh gargre!

Nagash
2nd August 2008, 17:54
Have to get rid of atleast one of my other bikes before I can get a new one in though.. something about taking up too much space.

And I haven't ruled the Intruder out, if that was a genuine request to try it out, i'm not one to turn down an offer of riding another bike.

I'm a good rider.. honest.

Oh, and to Tod. Did it at Westgate.

Jacko2
3rd August 2008, 00:29
Well Done Buddie!!!
See Ya out there.

Donor
3rd August 2008, 00:55
And I haven't ruled the Intruder out, if that was a genuine request to try it out, i'm not one to turn down an offer of riding another bike.

Offer is there...

Many who have tried my bike have fallen for its seductive charms... (hussy she is!)