PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Port Levi Sun 3rd

_Shrek_
2nd August 2008, 22:52
anyone keen on a ride out to Port Levi Sun 3rd meet at Mobil 1:00pm cnr Columbo st & Milton

Transalper
3rd August 2008, 09:26
About time i got on me bike so I'll say ok.

gammaguy
3rd August 2008, 09:56
that road is in a state.good luck with that!

Transalper
3rd August 2008, 10:07
Good good, the harder I have to work at this one the better.
I'm riding a big trail bike incase you hadn't noticed. If the road was in good condition it would loose some of its appeal.

Mikkel
3rd August 2008, 10:47
The Pass from Parau to Port Levi is covered in grit... lots and lots of it. From about 1/3 up to halfway down. I've had a few interesting moments involving grit lately... bloody well hate the stuff!

Take care up there!

cruza
3rd August 2008, 17:34
Pines will be getting big now on the road over to little river, used to be good being able to see if the road ahead was clear, and get the xr600 back powersliding round the corners. Was there a cross or anything where mikes miss's crashed and died a few months ago? He's a mad keen biker.

laRIKin
3rd August 2008, 17:49
anyone keen on a ride out to Port Levi Sun 3rd meet at Mobil 1:00pm cnr Columbo st & Milton

Read this to late.:Oops:
We were riding up around your way today.:scooter:

Next time.

I waved at a GS, was that you?
There was 5 of us heading home at about 2:30-300pm

Mr Triple
3rd August 2008, 20:27
Yeah I missed it to Shrek maybe another time. I was meant to go on the Triumph one with Lemans but I missed that one as well. Man I'm doin good this weekend:no:

_Shrek_
3rd August 2008, 20:34
About time i got on me bike so I'll say ok.

we waited till 10 past TA sorry we missed ya :bye:

that road is in a state.good luck with that!

we did ;)

The Pass from Parau to Port Levi is covered in grit... lots and lots of it. From about 1/3 up to halfway down. I've had a few interesting moments involving grit lately... bloody well hate the stuff!

Take care up there!

:devil2: I had fun going up, the cage coming up behind me badked off after he got showerd in grit :rofl:

Pines will be getting big now on the road over to little river, used to be good being able to see if the road ahead was clear, and get the xr600 back powersliding round the corners. Was there a cross or anything where mikes miss's crashed and died a few months ago? He's a mad keen biker.

we ended up in pigon bay then onto middle rd summit rd then 4x4 track where Ronnie got a punture stoped at little river had coffee 2 up back to CHCH
he will pick up bike tomorrow, will have to make sure we have our levers next time :o

Read this to late.:Oops:
We were riding up around your way today.:scooter:

Next time.

I waved at a GS, was that you?
There was 5 of us heading home at about 2:30-300pm

na mate i got home bout 1930 wiff a big :2thumbsup:

_Shrek_
3rd August 2008, 20:38
Yeah I missed it to Shrek maybe another time. I was meant to go on the Triumph one with Lemans but I missed that one as well. Man I'm doin good this weekend:no:

you would have got your bike dirty :laugh:

Transalper
3rd August 2008, 20:47
I sent ya a txt to tell you my plan had changed. Just got my bike out and was gearing up when J showed up fresh back from the UK (was expecting her tomorrow).

_Shrek_
3rd August 2008, 20:53
I sent ya a txt to tell you my plan had changed. Just got my bike out and was gearing up when J showed up fresh back from the UK (was expecting her tomorrow).

just got that tonight on the way home :laugh: telecom strikes again hope you got lots of browny points for staying home :yeah:

Mr Triple
3rd August 2008, 21:04
you would have got your bike dirty :laugh:

I don't mind getting the bike dirty, but spinning the back wheel and spitting up grit..... no no no Lemans does that and I doooooon't like it.:dodge: :oi-grr:

helenoftroy
3rd August 2008, 21:22
I don't mind getting the bike dirty, but spinning the back wheel and spitting up grit..... no no no Lemans does that and I doooooon't like it.:dodge: :oi-grr:

:rofl:hes just a big kid that lemans he just cant help himself.......dont matter wot bike hes on eh:woohoo:

Mikkel
3rd August 2008, 21:42
Good to hear you guys had a good ride without any incidents.

Thought about joining you - but actually I managed to satisfy all of my riding needs for the weekend yesterday. (As in, I felt too knackered to go out.)

laRIKin
3rd August 2008, 21:49
but spinning the back wheel and spitting up grit..... no no no Lemans does that and I doooooon't like it.:dodge: :oi-grr:

:rofl:hes just a big kid that lemans he just cant help himself.......dont matter wot bike hes on eh:woohoo:

My ears are burning.:laugh:

Arr I see why now.

I don't do it on purpose, honest.

El Stevo
4th August 2008, 10:02
Good to hear you guys had a good ride without any incidents.

Thought about joining you - but actually I managed to satisfy all of my riding needs for the weekend yesterday. (As in, I felt too knackered to go out.)

Oi! whats with the comment under your name???!!!:bleh:

Mikkel
4th August 2008, 10:09
Oi! whats with the comment under your name???!!!:bleh:

Hehe, nothing to do with you mate - while it is indeed applicable, wheelieboy :rofl: