PDA

View Full Version : The "love dress"

White trash
14th January 2005, 10:55
A woman stopped by unannounced at her recently married son's house.

She rang the doorbell and walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"My husband loves me to wear this dress," she explained. "It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can't get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and laid on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her laying there so provocatively.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?"

750Y
14th January 2005, 11:15
"!Trashman and The Violaters!

Playing at a bar near you soon!"

would that be the blue oyster bar? & no i don't know it...

Coyote
14th January 2005, 11:19
:killingme Heard it before, its brilliant

James Deuce
14th January 2005, 11:33
Can't you come up with ANYTHING original?

Oh sorry, my mistake. You sell Harleys, don't you?

Motoracer
14th January 2005, 11:38
LOL, cool signature Jim!

BTW In the joke, when the Husband goes "What's for dinner?", Does the mother-in-law just open her legs?

SPORK
14th January 2005, 12:59
Yeah man, Family Guy for life!

Quagmire: "Hey Meg, 18 yet?"

Meg: "I'm sixte-"

Quagmire "Eighteen! All right! Giggidy Giggidy GIDDIGY"

inlinefour
16th January 2005, 14:01
A woman stopped by unannounced at her recently married son's house.

She rang the doorbell and walked in. She was shocked to see her daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I'm waiting for my husband to come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered.

"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed.

"This is my love dress," the daughter-in-law explained.

"Love dress? But you're naked!"

"My husband loves me to wear this dress," she explained. "It excites him to no end. Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomes romantic and ravages me for hours on end. He can't get enough of me."

The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, and laid on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive.

Finally her husband came home. He walked in and saw her laying there so provocatively.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually.

"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?"

Farkin funny, well done. :niceone:

A_Mans_Ruin
31st March 2009, 08:20
A woman stopped by, unannounced, at her son's house.
She knocked on the door then immediatelywalked in.
She was shocked to see herdaughter-in-law lying on the couch, totallynaked. Soft music was playing, and the aroma ofperfume filled the room. 'What are you doing?' she asked.
'I'm waiting for Justin to come home fromwork.' The daughter-in-law answered. ' But you're naked!' the mother-in-law exclaimed.
'This is my love dress,' the daughter-in-lawexplained.
'Love dress? But you're naked!' 'Justin loves me to wear this dress,' sheexplained.
'Every time he sees me in this dress, he instantly becomesromantic and ravages me for hours.' The mother-in-law left.
When she got home she undressed,showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on aromantic CD, and lay on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive. Finally, her husband came home.
He walked in and saw her lyingthere so provocatively. 'What are you doing?' he asked.
'This is my love dress,' she whispered,sensually.
'Needs ironing,' he said,
'What's for dinner?'